Windows 10: DISM.exe error please help .

Discus and support DISM.exe error please help . in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; [ATTACH] An error occurred while attempting to start the servicing process for the image located at C:\. For more information, review the log file.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by sasankyannabathina, Nov 2, 2020.

1. DISM.exe error please help .

DISM.exe error please help . 29db6fe1-b1d8-436b-ad1f-6069c9edd93d?upload=true.png

An error occurred while attempting to start the servicing process for the image located at C:\.
    For more information, review the log file.

:)

sasankyannabathina, Nov 2, 2020

2. DISM - Parameter "Cleanup-Image" is not known (error 87)

Hello Eric,

To troubleshoot your concern, we suggest that you run DISM Restore Health command. Refer to the steps provided below:

• Open Command Prompt (Administrator).
    • Type the following command:
    DISM /Online /Cleanup-Image /RestoreHealth

3. Press Enter.

Let us know how it goes.

Thank you.

Stephanie Sal, Nov 2, 2020
  3. zbook Win User
    Programs not working

In post 26 there were steps listed to fix the operating system corruption.
    Are you able to follow them?
    In post 29 was the suggested dism repair command.

zbook, Nov 2, 2020
  4. Wombo Win User

DISM.exe error please help .

Windows Won't Update? (Error 0x80d0602)

When I get to the step that says del %ALLUSERSPROFILE%\Application Data\Microsoft\Network\Downloader\qmgr*.dat, nothing happens.

When I get to step 5 and type in
    • regsvr32.exe mshtml.dllN
    It gives me this:

DISM.exe error please help . [​IMG]

Wombo, Nov 2, 2020
Thema:

DISM.exe error please help .

1. DISM.exe error please help . - Similar Threads - DISM exe error

2. DISM Error 87 Windows 11 Help Please

in Windows 10 Gaming
    DISM Error 87 Windows 11 Help Please: Deployment Image Servicing and Management tool Version: 10.0.22621.1 Image Version: 10.0.22621.963 Error: 87 The source option is missing an argument. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/dism-error-87-windows-11-help-please/7c4b5979-77bd-400d-a5dd-f467f2134dab
  3. DISM Error 87 Windows 11 Help Please

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    DISM Error 87 Windows 11 Help Please: Deployment Image Servicing and Management tool Version: 10.0.22621.1 Image Version: 10.0.22621.963 Error: 87 The source option is missing an argument. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/dism-error-87-windows-11-help-please/7c4b5979-77bd-400d-a5dd-f467f2134dab
  4. A Little DISM Help, Please

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    A Little DISM Help, Please: What's the proper order/sequence to execute these: 1. DISM /Online /Cleanup-Image /AnalyzeComponentStore 2. DISM /Online /Cleanup-Image /StartComponentCleanup 3. DISM /Online /Cleanup-Image /StartComponentCleanup /ResetBase 4. DISM /Online /Cleanup-Image /ScanHealth 5. DISM...
  5. Invalid DISM, Error 193, Can't open any .exe

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Invalid DISM, Error 193, Can't open any .exe: Hello, I'll explain my situation briefly (nevermind) but thoroughly because I'm a busy Engineering student at the moment. Last Saturday (Nov 17th) I accidentally turned off my desktop tower by holding the power button rather than mousing over to 'Shut Down' in Start, and...
  6. The .exe wont run Please help

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    The .exe wont run Please help: Hi, Ok have a problem with .exe errors no software will open. eg. taskmanger wont open cmd wont open. i have tried everything. its like the .exe is turned off. And i cant fix it because i cant get to powershell or cmd to run commands. Bexuase i have a problem with .exe i...
  7. Windows 10 and DISM help required please

Windows 10 and DISM help required please: Is this the correct place to get help for DISM on Windows 10? Thank you, Nolly 87249
  8. I cannot get DISM to work! Help please!

I cannot get DISM to work! Help please!: Nevermind. A user on another site solved it for me by providing me the correct ISO. 61303
  9. DISM Error 32 please Help

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    DISM Error 32 please Help: When I ran this line: dism.exe /Capture-Image /ImageFile:G:\wimfiles\install.wim /CaptureDir:C:\ /Name:Windows_10 / compress:max I got a error 32. I sent along the log file and a picture of the screen when the error came up what do I need to do? Is there somewhere on this...
  10. Please help, mmc.exe is inaccesable and DISM has problems

in Windows 10 Support
    Please help, mmc.exe is inaccesable and DISM has problems: Okay so I have been working on this for close to 10 hours between last night and today and it is way beyond old. I discovered last night that I was unable to access device manager and upon further inspection can not access most administrative tools that worked fine a few...