Windows 10: DISM.exe Failed While Trying to Install .NET Framework 3.5

Discus and support DISM.exe Failed While Trying to Install .NET Framework 3.5 in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I am trying to install .NET Framework 3.5. But for unknown reasons, this is not helping me out. Is it because of Windows Services, Computer Management,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by DeriLoko3, Feb 14, 2019.

1. DeriLoko3 Win User

DISM.exe Failed While Trying to Install .NET Framework 3.5

I am trying to install .NET Framework 3.5. But for unknown reasons, this is not helping me out. Is it because of Windows Services, Computer Management, or the .ISO Windows 10 file?

Error Code: 800F0831

DISM.exe Failed While Trying to Install .NET Framework 3.5 [​IMG]

:)

DeriLoko3, Feb 14, 2019
  2. das10 Win User

Unable to download any framework for .net - (error code 0x80070002)

OK, the Windows 10 Feature installation method should have been straightforward, but since that errored out as well, something else seems to be going on with your Windows, so wait for somebody with more experience to suggest a way out.

In the mean time, if you haven't already, you could give muchomurka's suggestion a go as well with the elevated prompt and an install media to see if it works. The following link shows the detailed steps involved.

Offline install of .NET Framework 3.5 in Windows 10 using DISM

das10, Feb 14, 2019
  3. .NET Framework 3.5 (Includes .NET 2.0 & 3.0) Installation

I would suggest you touninstall , reinstall and update the .Net framework 3.5.

• Press Start button and type Programs and features
      and select it.
    • Select the .Net framework and uninstall.
    • Restart the PC andreinstall .Net framework 3.5 from the below link and
      Update.
    Download .Net framework 3.5: http://download.microsoft.com/download/6/0/f/60fc5854-3cb8-4892-b6db-bd4f42510f28/dotnetfx35.exe

Note: Install all the pending updates after logging in to Microsoft account and check.

Keep us informed if the issue is resolved. We are glad to help you further.

Try the following:

Press Windows key + X

Click Command Prompt (Admin)

Type in at the prompt OR Copy and Paste these one at a time : (Hit enter after each)

Dism /Online /Cleanup-Image /CheckHealth

Dism /Online /Cleanup-Image /ScanHealth

Dism /Online /Cleanup-Image /RestoreHealth

See if you can enable the .NET Framework or reinstall it.

Andre Da Costa, Feb 14, 2019
  4. DISM.exe Failed While Trying to Install .NET Framework 3.5

Can't Install NET. Framework 3.5

Hello,

I'm Independent Advisor and Microsoft MVP, here to help you with your question.

Try the DISM method to enable .NET Framework 3.5 on your system.

Please refer following step-by-step guide:

https://www.kapilarya.com/how-to-enable-net-fra...

Let us know if this helps!

Note: Included link in this reply refers to blog post by a trusted Microsoft MVP.

Kapil Arya [Directly], Feb 14, 2019
Thema:

DISM.exe Failed While Trying to Install .NET Framework 3.5

1. DISM.exe Failed While Trying to Install .NET Framework 3.5 - Similar Threads - DISM exe Failed

2. .Net Framework Not Installing

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    .Net Framework Not Installing: https://www.reddit.com/r/computer_help/comments/9pt8ie/net_framework_35_wont_install/?st=JNHDB2ET&sh=c5fa046a Hopefully somebody can help :D https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/net-framework-not-installing/9606b9ea-0819-4a27-971e-b58996e53436
  3. net framework

in Windows 10 Support
    net framework: Hi, Every time I boot up, I get a prompt to install net framework 3.5. I go through the process but then the files can not be found. I dont know if I need it or not but I want this prompt to go away. Ideas will be appreciated. 116627
  4. Net Framework

in Windows 10 Support
    Net Framework: Hello, I do not know when or how this .Net Framework was installed. It is not listed in the installed programs. (The only user is me) Found it in two places: 1. C:/Windows/Microsoft.NET 2. a. C:/Users/.NET v4.5 2. b. C:/Users/.Net v4.5 Classic Searching the internet I found...
  5. install .Net framework 3.5

install .Net framework 3.5: hi, I'm trying to install the .NET Framework 3.5 on my PC, but the installer just won't run. i downloaded it from the microsoft website, both offline and the normal version, but it does not run. I don't get an error message or anything when i try to run it. i only had the...
  6. failed to install NET 3.5 Framework

failed to install NET 3.5 Framework: I have a new Thinkpad X1 Carbon and Windows Pro on it. I need to install NET 3.5. So I go to the control panel and type "Windows Features". It opens a box and I click on "NET Framework 3.5 ... and click also the sub-entries. then OK. a box opens where it wants "Download files...
  7. .Net Framework Installation problem

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    .Net Framework Installation problem: C:\Windows\system32>Dism /online /enable-feature /featurename:NetFx3 /Source:F:\sources\sxs /all /LimitAccess Deployment Image Servicing and Management tool Version: 10.0.10240.16384 Image Version: 10.0.10240.16384 Enabling feature(s)...
  8. .Net Framework 4.5.2 Developer Pack fails to install

.Net Framework 4.5.2 Developer Pack fails to install: >net Framework installation fails every time. The log file and screen shot will provide more information. [img] Error Log Code: OS Version = 6.3.9600, SP = 0.0, Platform 2 OS Description = Future OS - x86 Unkonw Edition (ProductType=48) MSI = 5.0.10586.212 Windows...
  9. .NET Framework 3.5 Not installing

.NET Framework 3.5 Not installing: .NET Framework 3.5 won't install! It just gives me this error message: Windows couldn't find the required files to complete the requested changes. Make sure you're connect to Internet, and try again. Error code: 0x800F081F Any suggestions? Please help me soon! *Sad...
  10. Attempting to enable .net framework and Dism does nothing

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Attempting to enable .net framework and Dism does nothing: I just upgraded to Windows 10 x64 today and I am attempting to get everything back up and running the way I like it. I've run across a problem where several things I'm attempting to install are requiring .net framework 3.5 to be enabled. I have now tried this through letting...