Windows 10: DISM.exe Failed While Trying to Install .NET Framework 3.5

Discus and support DISM.exe Failed While Trying to Install .NET Framework 3.5 in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I am trying to install .NET Framework 3.5. But for unknown reasons, this is not helping me out. Is it because of Windows Services, Computer Management,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by DeriLoko3, Feb 14, 2019.

1. DeriLoko3 Win User

DISM.exe Failed While Trying to Install .NET Framework 3.5

I am trying to install .NET Framework 3.5. But for unknown reasons, this is not helping me out. Is it because of Windows Services, Computer Management, or the .ISO Windows 10 file?

Error Code: 800F0831

DISM.exe Failed While Trying to Install .NET Framework 3.5 [​IMG]

:)

DeriLoko3, Feb 14, 2019
  2. das10 Win User

Unable to download any framework for .net - (error code 0x80070002)

OK, the Windows 10 Feature installation method should have been straightforward, but since that errored out as well, something else seems to be going on with your Windows, so wait for somebody with more experience to suggest a way out.

In the mean time, if you haven't already, you could give muchomurka's suggestion a go as well with the elevated prompt and an install media to see if it works. The following link shows the detailed steps involved.

Offline install of .NET Framework 3.5 in Windows 10 using DISM

das10, Feb 14, 2019
  3. .NET Framework 3.5 (Includes .NET 2.0 & 3.0) Installation

I would suggest you touninstall , reinstall and update the .Net framework 3.5.

• Press Start button and type Programs and features
      and select it.
    • Select the .Net framework and uninstall.
    • Restart the PC andreinstall .Net framework 3.5 from the below link and
      Update.
    Download .Net framework 3.5: http://download.microsoft.com/download/6/0/f/60fc5854-3cb8-4892-b6db-bd4f42510f28/dotnetfx35.exe

Note: Install all the pending updates after logging in to Microsoft account and check.

Keep us informed if the issue is resolved. We are glad to help you further.

Try the following:

Press Windows key + X

Click Command Prompt (Admin)

Type in at the prompt OR Copy and Paste these one at a time : (Hit enter after each)

Dism /Online /Cleanup-Image /CheckHealth

Dism /Online /Cleanup-Image /ScanHealth

Dism /Online /Cleanup-Image /RestoreHealth

See if you can enable the .NET Framework or reinstall it.

Andre Da Costa, Feb 14, 2019
  4. DISM.exe Failed While Trying to Install .NET Framework 3.5

Can't Install NET. Framework 3.5

Hello,

I'm Independent Advisor and Microsoft MVP, here to help you with your question.

Try the DISM method to enable .NET Framework 3.5 on your system.

Please refer following step-by-step guide:

https://www.kapilarya.com/how-to-enable-net-fra...

Let us know if this helps!

Note: Included link in this reply refers to blog post by a trusted Microsoft MVP.

Kapil Arya [Directly], Feb 14, 2019
Thema:

DISM.exe Failed While Trying to Install .NET Framework 3.5

1. DISM.exe Failed While Trying to Install .NET Framework 3.5 - Similar Threads - DISM exe Failed

2. Error when trying to enable .net framework 3..5

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Error when trying to enable .net framework 3..5: Windows couldn't complete the requested changes.Windows couldn't find the files to complete the requested changes. Make sure you are connected to internet, and try again.Error code: 0x80070490I was trying to enable .net framework 3.5 and it bombs with the above error...
  3. Error when trying to enable .net framework 3..5

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Error when trying to enable .net framework 3..5: Windows couldn't complete the requested changes.Windows couldn't find the files to complete the requested changes. Make sure you are connected to internet, and try again.Error code: 0x80070490I was trying to enable .net framework 3.5 and it bombs with the above error...
  4. .NET Framework installation failed with code 0x80070922

.NET Framework installation failed with code 0x80070922: Whenever I try to install .NET Framework 3.5, I get this error:0x800F0922 CBS_E_INSTALLERS_FAILED: Processing advanced installers and generic commands failed.When running command:cmd /k Dism.exe /Online /Enable-Feature /FeatureName:NetFX3It returns:Deployment Image Servicing...
  5. .NET Framework installation failed with code 0x80070922

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    .NET Framework installation failed with code 0x80070922: Whenever I try to install .NET Framework 3.5, I get this error:0x800F0922 CBS_E_INSTALLERS_FAILED: Processing advanced installers and generic commands failed.When running command:cmd /k Dism.exe /Online /Enable-Feature /FeatureName:NetFX3It returns:Deployment Image Servicing...
  6. .NET Framework 3.5 installation failed

in Windows 10 Gaming
    .NET Framework 3.5 installation failed: So I've been trying to download .NET Framework 3.5 to run other programs, but I keep hitting a wall when it says "The SMI primitive installer failed during installation". Now I've already tried troubling shooting windows update, installing it by opening Windows Features &...
  7. .NET Framework 3.5 installation failed

.NET Framework 3.5 installation failed: So I've been trying to download .NET Framework 3.5 to run other programs, but I keep hitting a wall when it says "The SMI primitive installer failed during installation". Now I've already tried troubling shooting windows update, installing it by opening Windows Features &...
  8. .net framework windows 10 offline installer with dism...error.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    .net framework windows 10 offline installer with dism...error.: [ATTACH] If you've got a Windows 10 installation USB, plug it in and let's assume it's the E drive Go to "E:\sources\sxs", a file in this location with name: "microsoft-windows-netfx3-ondemand-package.cab". It should be around 70mb in size Copy and paste it into...
  9. error while installing .net framework 3.5

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    error while installing .net framework 3.5: It is an error code 0x80071a91 that I got when trying to install .net framework 3.5 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/error-while-installing-net-framework-35/6b25e6f7-7c57-465f-bf1a-21b0c5e5f687
  10. failed to install NET 3.5 Framework

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    failed to install NET 3.5 Framework: I have a new Thinkpad X1 Carbon and Windows Pro on it. I need to install NET 3.5. So I go to the control panel and type "Windows Features". It opens a box and I click on "NET Framework 3.5 ... and click also the sub-entries. then OK. a box opens where it wants "Download files...