Windows 10: DISM.exe is behaving abnormally

Discus and support DISM.exe is behaving abnormally in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; Hello, Today I ran dism and it says that it fixed the issues successfully but does that 84.9%. I did a clean boot and still the issue persists. I saw... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by kartikpeddinti, Jun 5, 2020.

1. DISM.exe is behaving abnormally

Hello,

Today I ran dism and it says that it fixed the issues successfully but does that 84.9%. I did a clean boot and still the issue persists. I saw this behaviour of dism in many forums and there is no proper solution. So, I am posting it as a separate thread

Any help is appreciated.

thanks.

DISM.exe is behaving abnormally f3352cf0-9765-467b-aa68-364261bf0bb8?upload=true.png

:)

kartikpeddinti, Jun 5, 2020

2. Why my pendrive is behaving abnormally?

Recently, my pendrive started to behave abnormally. I discovered that every file I keep there, disappears and forms a shortcut. I even found few malwares when scanning by my Avast! Internet Security 8. I moved them to chest, but still the issue's not solving. I don't know how in the world these got there, I plugged the pendrive only in safe computers protected by internet securities.

My pendrive is Transcend JetFlash 350 8GB.

Analog_Interface, Jun 5, 2020
  3. Abnormal behaviour of touch

My Lumia 720 touch is behaving abnormally. It is frequently opening the Apps at the top centre region automatically. Also,if the phone left unused,the App-list page is getting opened automatically. I did a hard reset, but the problem still persists. What
    shall I do?

AnirudhNaraparaju, Jun 5, 2020
  4. DISM.exe is behaving abnormally

Windows 10 is behaving abnormally since yesterday

My Window 10 starts behaving abnormally. Its taskbar becomes like Macbook (all only thumbnails in one place). Windows of various apps are either not opening or have no data or wrong arrows. Date is missing from taskbar. Colors are fuzzy and changing.

Virus?

It happened suddenly. No downloads.

manojpandey1957, Jun 5, 2020
Thema:

DISM.exe is behaving abnormally

1. DISM.exe is behaving abnormally - Similar Threads - DISM exe behaving

2. Windows behaving abnormally.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows behaving abnormally.: Recently I have been facing this windows behaving abnormally problem... Whenever I start typing then a random character for eg 8 starts getting automatically for n number of times....Also when I watch something on youtube the video automatically gets forwarded..... Then the...
  3. Windows behaving abnormally.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows behaving abnormally.: Recently I have been facing this windows behaving abnormally problem... Whenever I start typing then a random character for eg 8 starts getting automatically for n number of times....Also when I watch something on youtube the video automatically gets forwarded..... Then the...
  4. Windows behaving abnormally.

in Windows 10 Gaming
  5. Why my start menu GUI is behaving abnormally ?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why my start menu GUI is behaving abnormally ?: Sometimes , my processor fan increases its speed and Memory goes beyond 3.5 gb even if I am not playing any game https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-my-start-menu-gui-is-behaving-abnormally/0ef05946-0e08-466d-96d7-e3f6bf886db2
  6. Why my start menu GUI is behaving abnormally ?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Why my start menu GUI is behaving abnormally ?: Sometimes , my processor fan increases its speed and Memory goes beyond 3.5 gb even if I am not playing any game https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-my-start-menu-gui-is-behaving-abnormally/0ef05946-0e08-466d-96d7-e3f6bf886db2
  7. Why my start menu GUI is behaving abnormally ?

in Windows 10 Gaming
  8. When i press H key of my laptop windows start behaving abnormal

in Windows 10 Customization
    When i press H key of my laptop windows start behaving abnormal: Actually when i press h key of my laptop , like in the browser or anywhere in my laptop then 1.I wouldn't be able use the keyboard further whatever i type it didnt get typed and 2. Task manager closes up everytime i try to open it. 3.Start menu also do the same thing like it...
  9. Window Explorer behaving abnormally.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Window Explorer behaving abnormally.: [ATTACH] taking too long to load no icons on files Sometimes it take too long to load. Is there any way to fix this or know what it is trying to do so I can find a solution?? I have a SSD so hardware should not be the problem. And when it is loading i checked the...
  10. Windows 10 Explorer behaving abnormally

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Windows 10 Explorer behaving abnormally: Today, when I turned on my laptop and opened the folder on my desktop it started behaving abnormally all of a sudden. I have not seen anything like that before. Someone please tell me, is this a virus or some kind of issue with the windows. I have attached the video. Note:...