Windows 10: Dism.exe /Online /Cleanup-Image /Restorehealth stuck at 62.3 %

Discus and support Dism.exe /Online /Cleanup-Image /Restorehealth stuck at 62.3 % in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; My laptop was shutting down all of a sudden and hence I run the Dism.exe /Online /Cleanup-Image /Restorehealth from the cmd prompt. however, it is now... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by AnirbanGhosh3, Apr 21, 2021.

1. Dism.exe /Online /Cleanup-Image /Restorehealth stuck at 62.3 %

My laptop was shutting down all of a sudden and hence I run the Dism.exe /Online /Cleanup-Image /Restorehealth from the cmd prompt. however, it is now stuck at 62.3 % for the last 12 hours. Please let me know what should I do now.

:)

AnirbanGhosh3, Apr 21, 2021

2. Dism /Online /Cleanup-Image /RestoreHealth

You already have spaces in the command written.

In windows 10, CMD supports Ctrl+C and Ctrl+V so you can directly paste this.

FYI, the spaces are in between

• DISM and Online
    • Online and Cleanup-Image
    • Cleanup-Image and RestoreHealth
    Hope it helps.

Sumit Dhiman2, Apr 21, 2021
  3. DISM - Parameter "Cleanup-Image" is not known (error 87)

Hello Eric,

To troubleshoot your concern, we suggest that you run DISM Restore Health command. Refer to the steps provided below:

• Open Command Prompt (Administrator).
    • Type the following command:
    DISM /Online /Cleanup-Image /RestoreHealth

3. Press Enter.

Let us know how it goes.

Thank you.

Stephanie Sal, Apr 21, 2021
  4. RejZoR Win User

Dism.exe /Online /Cleanup-Image /Restorehealth stuck at 62.3 %

How to get damn DISM to work?

Yes, I have the image mounted, the same bloody image I've used to install the OS I'm just using. This is absurd. I've tried this:

Dism /Online /Cleanup-Image /RestoreHealth /Source:E:\x64\sources\install.esd
    Dism /Online /Cleanup-Image /RestoreHealth /Source:E:\x64\sources\install.esd:1
    Dism /Online /Cleanup-Image /RestoreHealth /Source:esd:E:\x64\sources\install.esd
    Dism /Online /Cleanup-Image /RestoreHealth /Source:esd:E:\x64\sources\install.esd /limitaccess
    Dism /Online /Cleanup-Image /RestoreHealth /Source:esd:E:\x64\sources\install.esd:1
    Dism /Online /Cleanup-Image /RestoreHealth /Source:esd:E:\x64\sources\install.esd:1 /limitaccess

None of this crap works even though entire freaking internet is saying that this is the way to do it. Some even mention using quotas for the path which makes no difference (It doesn't need it anyway since there aren't any spaces anyway.

I just can't understand how can OS integrity check tool feature be dumber as years pass by instead of being smarter and more useful.

EDIT:
    Redownloading 4 gigs of stupid image because the one I have apparently isn't good enough. *sigh*

RejZoR, Apr 21, 2021
Thema:

Dism.exe /Online /Cleanup-Image /Restorehealth stuck at 62.3 %

1. Dism.exe /Online /Cleanup-Image /Restorehealth stuck at 62.3 % - Similar Threads - Dism exe Online

2. DISM /online /cleanup-image /restorehealth is stuck

in Windows 10 News
    DISM /online /cleanup-image /restorehealth is stuck: [IMG]DISM, or Deployment Image Servicing and Management, is a command-line utility allowing users to find and fix corrupt system image files through PowerShell or Command Prompt. However, if the DISM /online /cleanup-image /restorehealth command is stuck at 62.3 or any point,...
  3. dism /online /cleanup-image /restorehealth command error.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    dism /online /cleanup-image /restorehealth command error.: While i try the dism /online /cleanup-image /restorehealth on CMDadmin i get the following error:[===========================55.2% ] Error: 605 The specified buffer contains ill-formed data. The DISM log file can be found at C:\WINDOWS\Logs\DISM\dism.logAlso i get this...
  4. Error 0x80029c4a at DISM /Online /Cleanup-Image /RestoreHealth

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Error 0x80029c4a at DISM /Online /Cleanup-Image /RestoreHealth: Every time I try to use DISM /Online /Cleanup-Image /RestoreHealth I get Error 0x80029c4a.I dont know how to fix this.Help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/error-0x80029c4a-at-dism-online-cleanup-image/8d8f32db-fc1e-4cab-b53b-25bdbdb401ec
  5. Error 0x80029c4a at DISM /Online /Cleanup-Image /RestoreHealth

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Error 0x80029c4a at DISM /Online /Cleanup-Image /RestoreHealth: Every time I try to use DISM /Online /Cleanup-Image /RestoreHealth I get Error 0x80029c4a.I dont know how to fix this.Help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/error-0x80029c4a-at-dism-online-cleanup-image/8d8f32db-fc1e-4cab-b53b-25bdbdb401ec
  6. Windows 10 ,DISM /Online /Cleanup-image /RestoreHealth

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows 10 ,DISM /Online /Cleanup-image /RestoreHealth: I had Windows 10 21H2. I run "DISM /Online /Cleanup-image /RestoreHealth" to clean my Windows. But in the next time I'm using Windows I saw some differents. So I went to Settings and checked my Windows version. It is not 21H2 ,it is 2009. Can anyone say what happened....
  7. Windows 10 ,DISM /Online /Cleanup-image /RestoreHealth

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 ,DISM /Online /Cleanup-image /RestoreHealth: I had Windows 10 21H2. I run "DISM /Online /Cleanup-image /RestoreHealth" to clean my Windows. But in the next time I'm using Windows I saw some differents. So I went to Settings and checked my Windows version. It is not 21H2 ,it is 2009. Can anyone say what happened....
  8. DISM /Online /Cleanup-Image /RestoreHealth Stuck at 62.3%

DISM /Online /Cleanup-Image /RestoreHealth Stuck at 62.3%: Actually whenever I started/restarted my laptop, I used to get a message on my screen - "Getting Windows Ready Please don't turn off your computer". I read somewhere that wait for 1 hour and if the problem is there then force shutdown computer by long-pressing power button....
  9. DISM /Online /Cleanup-Image /RestoreHealth

DISM /Online /Cleanup-Image /RestoreHealth: When I run this command its always stuck in 43-44 % its said access denied error 5 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/dism-online-cleanup-image-restorehealth/cd798b7b-e035-4d1b-9f9d-3b00a17fd9ca
  10. Dism Online Cleanup-Image RestoreHealth fails

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Dism Online Cleanup-Image RestoreHealth fails: I tried Dism Online Cleanup-Image RestoreHealth after Windows update locked up the boot DISM failed. No operation was performed: dism.log errors 2019-01-11 18:44:25, Info DISM DISM Package Manager: PID=15128 TID=15148 Error in operation: (null) (CBS...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. DISM.exe /Online /Cleanup-image /Restorehealth зависает на 62 3%

2. DISM /Online /Cleanup-Image /RestoreHealth 62.3