Windows 10: DISM.exe /Online /Cleanup-image /Restorehealth

Discus and support DISM.exe /Online /Cleanup-image /Restorehealth in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I ran DISM.exe /Online /Cleanup-image /Restorehealth and know its stuck at 100% and blinking white bar Please help???... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Jack660, May 17, 2020.

1. Jack660 Win User

DISM.exe /Online /Cleanup-image /Restorehealth

I ran

and know its stuck at 100% and blinking white bar

Please help???

:)

Jack660, May 17, 2020

2. Dism /Online /Cleanup-Image /RestoreHealth

You already have spaces in the command written.

In windows 10, CMD supports Ctrl+C and Ctrl+V so you can directly paste this.

FYI, the spaces are in between

• DISM and Online
    • Online and Cleanup-Image
    • Cleanup-Image and RestoreHealth
    Hope it helps.

Sumit Dhiman2, May 17, 2020
  3. RejZoR Win User
    How to get damn DISM to work?

Yes, I have the image mounted, the same bloody image I've used to install the OS I'm just using. This is absurd. I've tried this:

Dism /Online /Cleanup-Image /RestoreHealth /Source:E:\x64\sources\install.esd
    Dism /Online /Cleanup-Image /RestoreHealth /Source:E:\x64\sources\install.esd:1
    Dism /Online /Cleanup-Image /RestoreHealth /Source:esd:E:\x64\sources\install.esd
    Dism /Online /Cleanup-Image /RestoreHealth /Source:esd:E:\x64\sources\install.esd /limitaccess
    Dism /Online /Cleanup-Image /RestoreHealth /Source:esd:E:\x64\sources\install.esd:1
    Dism /Online /Cleanup-Image /RestoreHealth /Source:esd:E:\x64\sources\install.esd:1 /limitaccess

None of this crap works even though entire freaking internet is saying that this is the way to do it. Some even mention using quotas for the path which makes no difference (It doesn't need it anyway since there aren't any spaces anyway.

I just can't understand how can OS integrity check tool feature be dumber as years pass by instead of being smarter and more useful.

EDIT:
    Redownloading 4 gigs of stupid image because the one I have apparently isn't good enough. *sigh*

RejZoR, May 17, 2020
  4. DISM.exe /Online /Cleanup-image /Restorehealth

Dmitriy Zemlyanskiy, May 17, 2020
Thema:

1. DISM.exe /Online /Cleanup-image /Restorehealth - Similar Threads - DISM exe Online

2. dism.exe /Online /Cleanup-image /Restorehealth

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    dism.exe /Online /Cleanup-image /Restorehealth: My laptop originally came with Win 8. it has since been upgraded to Win 10 and has only recently last 6 months started running really slow. Part of the HP Virtual Agent helps included running sfc /scannow, followed by running dism.exe /Online /Cleanup-image /Restorehealth...
  3. Dism /Online /Cleanup-Image /RestoreHealth /Source:esd source not found

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Dism /Online /Cleanup-Image /RestoreHealth /Source:esd source not found: My laptop was working fine, until a notification appeared, "Restart to fix disk errors", after doing that, boot failed and the error was :Automatic disk repair" failed. I then reloaded Windows using a bootable USB drive, created using the official tool. I activated Windows,...
  4. dism /Online /Cleanup-Image /RestoreHealth goes up to 84.9% and finishes repairing

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    dism /Online /Cleanup-Image /RestoreHealth goes up to 84.9% and finishes repairing: I am a beginner at this. I found some files were corrupted using sfc /scannow command. I used the following command in the pic but it goes upto 84.9%. I downloaded the iso image of win 10 and used the install.wim file to solve this issue but I couldnt. [ATTACH]...
  5. DISM.exe /Online /Cleanup-image /Restorehealth

DISM.exe /Online /Cleanup-image /Restorehealth: Herramienta Administración y mantenimiento de imágenes de implementación Versión: 10.0.17134.1 Versión de imagen: 10.0.17134.1130 [===========================83.7%================ ] Error: 21 El dispositivo no está listo. El archivo de registro de DISM se...
  6. Dism.exe /online /cleanup-image /restorehealth stuck

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Dism.exe /online /cleanup-image /restorehealth stuck: Hi. I've been having problems deleting / modifying files for example in the Program files folder. It wouldn't let me modify / delete them even though I'm definitely using an Administrator account. For certain files it would say "You must have Read Permission to view the...
  7. DISM /Online /Cleanup-Image /RestoreHealth Error: 0x800f081f

DISM /Online /Cleanup-Image /RestoreHealth Error: 0x800f081f: Hi, Was trying to update windows 10 manually and it failed with this error : `Windows 10 Insider Preview 18950.1000 (rs_prerelease) - Error 0x800f0900` . I checked sfc /scannow and it tells me it found some corruption etc but it could not repair. I tried to run DISM...
  8. Dism Online Cleanup-Image RestoreHealth fails

Dism Online Cleanup-Image RestoreHealth fails: I tried Dism Online Cleanup-Image RestoreHealth after Windows update locked up the boot DISM failed. No operation was performed: dism.log errors 2019-01-11 18:44:25, Info DISM DISM Package Manager: PID=15128 TID=15148 Error in operation: (null) (CBS...
  9. Windows button doesn't work - sfc /scannow & dism /online /cleanup-image /restorehealth...

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Windows button doesn't work - sfc /scannow & dism /online /cleanup-image /restorehealth...: Dear Microsoft community, Last weekend was when I first experienced the Windows button not working on my Lenovo Legion y520, this seemed like a small issue to fix. The first thing I read was running a scan through sfc /scannow - it stopped at 4% and got error 87...
  10. Why doesn't Dism /Online /Cleanup-Image /RestoreHealth work Windows 10

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Why doesn't Dism /Online /Cleanup-Image /RestoreHealth work Windows 10: Simply, why doesn't Dism /Online /Cleanup-Image /RestoreHealth work in Windows 10? Is there a way to get this or a similar command to self repair your installation in Windows 10? [img] 30264

Users found this page by searching for:

1. dism stuck at 100%