Windows 10: DISM.exe /Online /Cleanup-Image /ScanHealth Error - The system cannot find the file specified

Discus and support DISM.exe /Online /Cleanup-Image /ScanHealth Error - The system cannot find the file specified in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Hello, I get the following error when running DISM.exe command. I am doing this because a windows update failed. SFC /Scannow detected corrupt... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Les__W, Aug 18, 2019.

1. Les__W Win User

DISM.exe /Online /Cleanup-Image /ScanHealth Error - The system cannot find the file specified

Hello,

I get the following error when running DISM.exe command. I am doing this because a windows update failed. SFC /Scannow detected corrupt files, so I am trying to identify the problem using DISM.

When I check for errors in the DISM.log, I find errors like the following:

Error DISM DISM Driver Manager: PID=9560 TID=5836 Error, file not found 'oem59.inf'. - CDriverManager::OpenPackageByFile(hr:0x80070002)

Info DISM DISM Driver Manager: PID=9560 TID=5836 Driver C:\Windows\System32\DriverStore\FileRepository\lxlpcore.inf_amd64_bc1c0a5bbfb7095b\lxlpcore.inf is boot-critical. - CDriverPackage::FillInPackageDetails

Error DISM DISM Driver Manager: PID=9560 TID=5836 Error, file not found 'oem155.inf'. - CDriverManager::OpenPackageByFile(hr:0x80070002)

Info DISM DISM Driver Manager: PID=9560 TID=5836 Signature status of driver C:\Windows\System32\DriverStore\FileRepository\netwbw02.inf_amd64_1cd52cf4e3261877\netwbw02.inf is: SIGNED - CDriverPackage::InitSignatureStatus

Error DISM DISM Driver Manager: PID=9560 TID=5836 Error, file not found 'oem37.inf'. - CDriverManager::OpenPackageByFile(hr:0x80070002)

Info DISM DISM Driver Manager: PID=9560 TID=5836 Driver C:\Windows\System32\DriverStore\FileRepository\lxlpusb.inf_amd64_52bb1a2e48ba2f7e\lxlpusb.inf is boot-critical. - CDriverPackage::FillInPackageDetails

If I could find a copy of C:\Windows\System32\DriverStore\FileRepository and replace my existing one, would this fix the issue? The problem is more technical than I am.

Thank you for any suggestions.

:)

Les__W, Aug 18, 2019

2. DISM - Parameter "Cleanup-Image" is not known (error 87)

Hello Eric,

To troubleshoot your concern, we suggest that you run DISM Restore Health command. Refer to the steps provided below:

• Open Command Prompt (Administrator).
    • Type the following command:
    DISM /Online /Cleanup-Image /RestoreHealth

3. Press Enter.

Let us know how it goes.

Thank you.

Stephanie Sal, Aug 18, 2019
  3. RejZoR Win User
    How to get damn DISM to work?

I'm using this command:
    Dism /Online /Cleanup-Image /RestoreHealth /Source:esd:E:\x64\sources\install.esd:1

And the god damn thing keeps bitching source files can't be found even though I'm pointing the path to the darn thing. ISO image is mounted and yet this retarded tool just can't see it. I don't understand why has Microsoft made this tool so monumentally retarded compared to Win8.x where you just used this:

Dism /Online /Cleanup-Image /ScanHealth

And it just worked. Any ideas?

RejZoR, Aug 18, 2019
  4. DISM.exe /Online /Cleanup-Image /ScanHealth Error - The system cannot find the file specified

How to get damn DISM to work?

you dont need the "esd" command unless your running an esd file type.

i recommend if ytour just scanning to
    DISM /Online /Cleanup-Image /ScanHealth

or DL an ISO , and run the command i linked above.
    DISM /Online /Cleanup-Image /RestoreHealth /sources:WIM:X:\sources\Install.wim:1 /LimitAccess
    "x" = drive letter.

iso can be DL'd from here
    https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/software-download/techbench

be certain to run elevated CMD prompt.

jboydgolfer, Aug 18, 2019
Thema:

DISM.exe /Online /Cleanup-Image /ScanHealth Error - The system cannot find the file specified

1. DISM.exe /Online /Cleanup-Image /ScanHealth Error - The system cannot find the file specified - Similar Threads - DISM exe Online

2. DISM /Online /Cleanup-Image /ScanHealth is stuck

in Windows 10 Gaming
    DISM /Online /Cleanup-Image /ScanHealth is stuck: I opened cmd as administrator and ranDISM /Online /Cleanup-Image /ScanHealthIt outputtedDeployment Image Servicing and Management toolVersion: 10.0.22621.2794Image Version: 10.0.22631.3374and the cursor is still blinking right underIt's been like this for at least an hour or...
  3. DISM /Online /Cleanup-Image /ScanHealth is stuck

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    DISM /Online /Cleanup-Image /ScanHealth is stuck: I opened cmd as administrator and ranDISM /Online /Cleanup-Image /ScanHealthIt outputtedDeployment Image Servicing and Management toolVersion: 10.0.22621.2794Image Version: 10.0.22631.3374and the cursor is still blinking right underIt's been like this for at least an hour or...
  4. DISM cannot find the file specified

in Windows 10 Gaming
    DISM cannot find the file specified: Hey ive been trying to run DISM checkhealth and restorehealth, the checkhealth runs just fine but the restorehealth just error codes me, I can provide the logs if necessary but this has been goin on for a while now...
  5. DISM cannot find the file specified

DISM cannot find the file specified: Hey ive been trying to run DISM checkhealth and restorehealth, the checkhealth runs just fine but the restorehealth just error codes me, I can provide the logs if necessary but this has been goin on for a while now...
  6. DISM cannot find the file specified

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  7. DISM /Online /Cleanup-Image /CheckHealth

in Windows 10 Gaming
    DISM /Online /Cleanup-Image /CheckHealth: Windows 11 22H2 22621.2134 Public Versionis the Check Health option still working properly?As of late as soon as you hit enter Check Health comes back with an immediate response nothing found. However when you do Scan Health problems are found.Has anyone else seen this?...
  8. DISM /Online /Cleanup-Image /CheckHealth

DISM /Online /Cleanup-Image /CheckHealth: Windows 11 22H2 22621.2134 Public Versionis the Check Health option still working properly?As of late as soon as you hit enter Check Health comes back with an immediate response nothing found. However when you do Scan Health problems are found.Has anyone else seen this?...
  9. DISM /Online /Cleanup-Image /ScanHealth is stuck at Image Version

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    DISM /Online /Cleanup-Image /ScanHealth is stuck at Image Version: Hello I am trying to run this command but it seems that it has not been doing anything i think it is stuck, it is now 20 minutes but still no luck, can you help me fix the situation. [ATTACH]...
  10. DISM /Online /Cleanup-Image /RestoreHealth

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    DISM /Online /Cleanup-Image /RestoreHealth: When I run this command its always stuck in 43-44 % its said access denied error 5 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/dism-online-cleanup-image-restorehealth/cd798b7b-e035-4d1b-9f9d-3b00a17fd9ca

Users found this page by searching for:

1. dism.exe /online /cleanup-image /scanhealth

2. dism.exe/online/cleanup-image/scanhealth

3. dism.exe/online/cleanup-image /scanhealth

4. dism esd,
  5. dism the system cannot find the file specified,
  6. dism cannot find file specified,
  7. an error occurred trying to open 0x80070002 dism,
  8. command prompt DISM.exe /Online /Cleanup-image /Restorehealth,
  9. dism cealnup The system cannot find the file specified.,
  10. dsim cleanup-image error:2 the system cannot find the file specified,
  11. the system cannot find the file specified when running dism.exe,