Windows 10: dism /online /cleanup-image /restorehealth command error.

Discus and support dism /online /cleanup-image /restorehealth command error. in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; While i try the dism /online /cleanup-image /restorehealth on CMDadmin i get the following error:[===========================55.2% ] Error: 605 The... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Mr Tribal, Apr 25, 2022.

1. Mr Tribal Win User

dism /online /cleanup-image /restorehealth command error.

While i try the dism /online /cleanup-image /restorehealth on CMDadmin i get the following error:[===========================55.2% ] Error: 605 The specified buffer contains ill-formed data. The DISM log file can be found at C:\WINDOWS\Logs\DISM\dism.logAlso i get this following windows update error:There were some problems installing updates, but we'll try again later. If you keep seeing this and want to search the web or contact support for information, this may help: 0x8007025d

:)

Mr Tribal, Apr 25, 2022

2. Dism /Online /Cleanup-Image /RestoreHealth

You already have spaces in the command written.

In windows 10, CMD supports Ctrl+C and Ctrl+V so you can directly paste this.

FYI, the spaces are in between

• DISM and Online
    • Online and Cleanup-Image
    • Cleanup-Image and RestoreHealth
    Hope it helps.

Sumit Dhiman2, Apr 25, 2022
  3. DISM - Parameter "Cleanup-Image" is not known (error 87)

Hello Eric,

To troubleshoot your concern, we suggest that you run DISM Restore Health command. Refer to the steps provided below:

• Open Command Prompt (Administrator).
    • Type the following command:
    DISM /Online /Cleanup-Image /RestoreHealth

3. Press Enter.

Let us know how it goes.

Thank you.

Stephanie Sal, Apr 25, 2022
  4. dism /online /cleanup-image /restorehealth command error.

PC is Suffering Unexpected Shutdowns

I get the following error:

C:\Windows\system32>DISM/Cleanup-Image/RestoreHealth

Deployment Image Servicing and Management tool
    Version: 6.3.9600.17031

Error: 87

The cleanup-image/restorehealth option is unknown.
    For more information, refer to the help by running DISM.exe /?.

The DISM log file can be found at C:\Windows\Logs\DISM\dism.log

Deridder45, Apr 25, 2022
Thema:

dism /online /cleanup-image /restorehealth command error.

1. dism /online /cleanup-image /restorehealth command error. - Similar Threads - dism online cleanup

2. DISM /Online /Cleanup-Image /RestoreHealth command says "Error: 0x800f0906 The Source...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    DISM /Online /Cleanup-Image /RestoreHealth command says "Error: 0x800f0906 The Source...: Hello Everyone,My name is Abhishek, and I found Error while Execution of below command and I used cmd prompt as Run as Admin.DISM /Online /Cleanup-Image /RestoreHealthFirst of all, I wanted to Execute the above command because , recently I got an Bluetooth Error in my Windows...
  3. DISM /online /cleanup-image /restorehealth is stuck

in Windows 10 News
    DISM /online /cleanup-image /restorehealth is stuck: [IMG]DISM, or Deployment Image Servicing and Management, is a command-line utility allowing users to find and fix corrupt system image files through PowerShell or Command Prompt. However, if the DISM /online /cleanup-image /restorehealth command is stuck at 62.3 or any point,...
  4. dism /online /cleanup-image /restorehealth command error.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    dism /online /cleanup-image /restorehealth command error.: While i try the dism /online /cleanup-image /restorehealth on CMDadmin i get the following error:[===========================55.2% ] Error: 605 The specified buffer contains ill-formed data. The DISM log file can be found at C:\WINDOWS\Logs\DISM\dism.logAlso i get this...
  5. dism /online /cleanup-image /restorehealth command error.

dism /online /cleanup-image /restorehealth command error.: While i try the dism /online /cleanup-image /restorehealth on CMDadmin i get the following error:[===========================55.2% ] Error: 605 The specified buffer contains ill-formed data. The DISM log file can be found at C:\WINDOWS\Logs\DISM\dism.logAlso i get this...
  6. Error 0x80029c4a at DISM /Online /Cleanup-Image /RestoreHealth

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Error 0x80029c4a at DISM /Online /Cleanup-Image /RestoreHealth: Every time I try to use DISM /Online /Cleanup-Image /RestoreHealth I get Error 0x80029c4a.I dont know how to fix this.Help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/error-0x80029c4a-at-dism-online-cleanup-image/8d8f32db-fc1e-4cab-b53b-25bdbdb401ec
  7. Error 0x80029c4a at DISM /Online /Cleanup-Image /RestoreHealth

Error 0x80029c4a at DISM /Online /Cleanup-Image /RestoreHealth: Every time I try to use DISM /Online /Cleanup-Image /RestoreHealth I get Error 0x80029c4a.I dont know how to fix this.Help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/error-0x80029c4a-at-dism-online-cleanup-image/8d8f32db-fc1e-4cab-b53b-25bdbdb401ec
  8. Error 0x80029c4a at DISM /Online /Cleanup-Image /RestoreHealth

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  9. DISM /Online /Cleanup-Image /RestoreHealth

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    DISM /Online /Cleanup-Image /RestoreHealth: When I run this command its always stuck in 43-44 % its said access denied error 5 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/dism-online-cleanup-image-restorehealth/cd798b7b-e035-4d1b-9f9d-3b00a17fd9ca
  10. Dism Online Cleanup-Image RestoreHealth fails

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Dism Online Cleanup-Image RestoreHealth fails: I tried Dism Online Cleanup-Image RestoreHealth after Windows update locked up the boot DISM failed. No operation was performed: dism.log errors 2019-01-11 18:44:25, Info DISM DISM Package Manager: PID=15128 TID=15148 Error in operation: (null) (CBS...