Windows 10: DISM /Online /Cleanup-Image /ScanHealth is stuck at Image Version

Discus and support DISM /Online /Cleanup-Image /ScanHealth is stuck at Image Version in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; Hello I am trying to run this command but it seems that it has not been doing anything i think it is stuck, it is now 20 minutes but still no luck, can... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by The Gamer 18, Sep 28, 2020.

1. DISM /Online /Cleanup-Image /ScanHealth is stuck at Image Version

Hello I am trying to run this command but it seems that it has not been doing anything i think it is stuck, it is now 20 minutes but still no luck, can you help me fix the situation.

DISM /Online /Cleanup-Image /ScanHealth is stuck at Image Version 158fce58-af0a-46ef-be74-2675fc54e12f?upload=true.png

:)

The Gamer 18, Sep 28, 2020

2. DISM - Parameter "Cleanup-Image" is not known (error 87)

Hello Eric,

To troubleshoot your concern, we suggest that you run DISM Restore Health command. Refer to the steps provided below:

• Open Command Prompt (Administrator).
    • Type the following command:
    DISM /Online /Cleanup-Image /RestoreHealth

3. Press Enter.

Let us know how it goes.

Thank you.

Stephanie Sal, Sep 28, 2020
  3. Dism error 87 "cleanup-image option is unknown"

Im in winPE trying to use:

on an offline image but cannot get past this error:

I did the exact same procedure on windows 8 and a separate fresh install of windows 10 with no issues at all.

I've gone through all the Microsoft articles about dism i could find, many sites, and forum posts outlining the same handful of procedures that are supposed to fix this and other issues but don't seem to work half the time.

Supposedly error 87 is a syntax issue but this clearly doesn't apply to my situation. The error occurs with other options as well, /scanhealth, /checkhealth, /restorehealth, it isn't limited to just /cleanup-image.There appears to be no proven solution to this problem, if so its very hidden.

Any suggestions?

BrainRenticus, Sep 28, 2020
  4. RejZoR Win User

DISM /Online /Cleanup-Image /ScanHealth is stuck at Image Version

How to get damn DISM to work?

I'm using this command:
    Dism /Online /Cleanup-Image /RestoreHealth /Source:esd:E:\x64\sources\install.esd:1

And the god damn thing keeps bitching source files can't be found even though I'm pointing the path to the darn thing. ISO image is mounted and yet this retarded tool just can't see it. I don't understand why has Microsoft made this tool so monumentally retarded compared to Win8.x where you just used this:

Dism /Online /Cleanup-Image /ScanHealth

And it just worked. Any ideas?

RejZoR, Sep 28, 2020
Thema:

DISM /Online /Cleanup-Image /ScanHealth is stuck at Image Version

1. DISM /Online /Cleanup-Image /ScanHealth is stuck at Image Version - Similar Threads - DISM Online Cleanup

2. DISM /Online /Cleanup-Image /ScanHealth is stuck

in Windows 10 Gaming
    DISM /Online /Cleanup-Image /ScanHealth is stuck: I opened cmd as administrator and ranDISM /Online /Cleanup-Image /ScanHealthIt outputtedDeployment Image Servicing and Management toolVersion: 10.0.22621.2794Image Version: 10.0.22631.3374and the cursor is still blinking right underIt's been like this for at least an hour or...
  3. DISM /Online /Cleanup-Image /ScanHealth is stuck

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    DISM /Online /Cleanup-Image /ScanHealth is stuck: I opened cmd as administrator and ranDISM /Online /Cleanup-Image /ScanHealthIt outputtedDeployment Image Servicing and Management toolVersion: 10.0.22621.2794Image Version: 10.0.22631.3374and the cursor is still blinking right underIt's been like this for at least an hour or...
  4. DISM /online /cleanup-image /restorehealth is stuck

in Windows 10 News
    DISM /online /cleanup-image /restorehealth is stuck: [IMG]DISM, or Deployment Image Servicing and Management, is a command-line utility allowing users to find and fix corrupt system image files through PowerShell or Command Prompt. However, if the DISM /online /cleanup-image /restorehealth command is stuck at 62.3 or any point,...
  5. DISM /Online /Cleanup-Image /CheckHealth

in Windows 10 Gaming
    DISM /Online /Cleanup-Image /CheckHealth: Windows 11 22H2 22621.2134 Public Versionis the Check Health option still working properly?As of late as soon as you hit enter Check Health comes back with an immediate response nothing found. However when you do Scan Health problems are found.Has anyone else seen this?...
  6. DISM /Online /Cleanup-Image /CheckHealth

DISM /Online /Cleanup-Image /CheckHealth: Windows 11 22H2 22621.2134 Public Versionis the Check Health option still working properly?As of late as soon as you hit enter Check Health comes back with an immediate response nothing found. However when you do Scan Health problems are found.Has anyone else seen this?...
  7. Should I only run dism /online /cleanup-image /restorehealth if scanhealth detects corruption?

Should I only run dism /online /cleanup-image /restorehealth if scanhealth detects corruption?: Should I only run dism /online /cleanup-image /restorehealth if scanhealth detects corruption? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/should-i-only-run-dism-online-cleanup-image/43d76304-de7d-4748-bb59-536cb6c82a3d
  8. DISM /Online /Cleanup-Image /RestoreHealth Stuck at 62.3%

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    DISM /Online /Cleanup-Image /RestoreHealth Stuck at 62.3%: Actually whenever I started/restarted my laptop, I used to get a message on my screen - "Getting Windows Ready Please don't turn off your computer". I read somewhere that wait for 1 hour and if the problem is there then force shutdown computer by long-pressing power button....
  9. DISM /Online /Cleanup-Image /RestoreHealth

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    DISM /Online /Cleanup-Image /RestoreHealth: When I run this command its always stuck in 43-44 % its said access denied error 5 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/dism-online-cleanup-image-restorehealth/cd798b7b-e035-4d1b-9f9d-3b00a17fd9ca
  10. Dism Online Cleanup-Image RestoreHealth fails

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Dism Online Cleanup-Image RestoreHealth fails: I tried Dism Online Cleanup-Image RestoreHealth after Windows update locked up the boot DISM failed. No operation was performed: dism.log errors 2019-01-11 18:44:25, Info DISM DISM Package Manager: PID=15128 TID=15148 Error in operation: (null) (CBS...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. www.windowsphoneinfo.com

2. scanhealth stuck at 86.8