Windows 10: dism resetbase error 18: Their are no more files

Discus and support dism resetbase error 18: Their are no more files in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance to solve the problem; Windows 10 latest insider build running DISM.exe /online /Cleanup-Image /StartComponentCleanup /ResetBase Error 18 their are no more files check... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance' started by Steven Campoli, Nov 29, 2018.

1. dism resetbase error 18: Their are no more files

Windows 10
    latest insider build

running
    DISM.exe /online /Cleanup-Image /StartComponentCleanup /ResetBase

Error 18
    their are no more files

check attachment

dism resetbase error 18: Their are no more files [​IMG]

:)

Steven Campoli, Nov 29, 2018
  2. RejZoR Win User

How to get damn DISM to work?

Thx guys, I'll compress this data into a blog post. For all the so called guides I've read, not a single one mentioned it has to be WIM file (some listed even ESD which clearly doesn't work) or that certain ISO images don't work with DISM.

After I've done DISM thingie, SFC also managed to repair stuff. Which is what I've needed here.

RejZoR, Nov 29, 2018
  3. DISM - Parameter "Cleanup-Image" is not known (error 87)

Hello Eric,

To troubleshoot your concern, we suggest that you run DISM Restore Health command. Refer to the steps provided below:

• Open Command Prompt (Administrator).
    • Type the following command:
    DISM /Online /Cleanup-Image /RestoreHealth

3. Press Enter.

Let us know how it goes.

Thank you.

Stephanie Sal, Nov 29, 2018
  4. zbook Win User

dism resetbase error 18: Their are no more files

Programs not working

In post 26 there were steps listed to fix the operating system corruption.
    Are you able to follow them?
    In post 29 was the suggested dism repair command.

zbook, Nov 29, 2018
Thema:

dism resetbase error 18: Their are no more files

1. dism resetbase error 18: Their are no more files - Similar Threads - dism resetbase error

2. After digging more found the DISM error here?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    After digging more found the DISM error here?: After using the DISM tool am still getting the corrupted file error https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/after-digging-more-found-the-dism-error-here/b6bb19c6-5a19-41d0-aa5e-2cf7e4f7fbeb
  3. After digging more found the DISM error here?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    After digging more found the DISM error here?: After using the DISM tool am still getting the corrupted file error https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/after-digging-more-found-the-dism-error-here/b6bb19c6-5a19-41d0-aa5e-2cf7e4f7fbeb
  4. No More Files error

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    No More Files error: I can't save files or anything to my computer and keep getting the 'no more files' error message. Is there a fix for this< Thanks. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/no-more-files-error/9c4e51d4-c7f1-41ca-9b22-4fb2e8085584
  5. Error massage : No more files

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Error massage : No more files: To Support , รบกวนสอบถามค่ะ หลังจากที่ วินโดว์ 10 อัพเดตนี้ โปรแกรมที่ใช้งานอยู่(เป็นเครื่อง Client)ที่แชร์ข้อมูลมาจากเครื่อง server ไม่สามารถเปิดใช้งานได้ ขึ้นฟ้องว่า No more files ก่อนหน้านี้ สามารถใช้งานโปรแกรมได้ปกติ มาเป็นหลังจากอัพเดตวินโดว์ 10...
  6. "There are no more files" error

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    "There are no more files" error: I'm not sure which recent update caused this but I'm now getting the dreaded "There are no more files" error when attempting to save files to the local hard drive. As suggested everywhere, I've removed the ASUS security management software. No success. I've done the sfc...
  7. error message there are no more files

in Windows 10 Customization
    error message there are no more files: I have an older Asus laptop running Windows 10 64 bit....I get an error message "there are not more files" when attemting to save a file from Open Office, Photoshop, or e-mail attachments....I can save from Microsoft word and Excel.......
  8. DISM ERROR 18 WHILE CAPTURE IMAGE FROM C DRIVE TO F DRIVE

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    DISM ERROR 18 WHILE CAPTURE IMAGE FROM C DRIVE TO F DRIVE: today i tried to capture the image using Windows 10 PE 5.0 ( created by me ) from C windows partition to the free space partition F drive F is free partition to save captured images 144Gb free C is windows installed partition 94GB used I tried two different commands,...
  9. DISM ERROR - it can't find the files.....

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    DISM ERROR - it can't find the files.....: Hi all - I just upgraded from Win 8.1. I'm having some problems and wanted to run the command: Code: C:\WINDOWS\system32>Dism /Online /Cleanup-Image /RestoreHealth[/quote] However the repair doesn't work, due to getting the error: The source files could not be...
  10. Corrupted files - DISM or SFC results more accurate?

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Corrupted files - DISM or SFC results more accurate?: I've just built a completely fresh installation of the latest build of Win 10 Pro x64 (10586.3, also referred to as 1511). I've done the necessary apps installs, software configuration and ended up with running SFC scan, which suggested my 'opencl.dll' library (related to...