Windows 10: DISM Restore Health Error

Discus and support DISM Restore Health Error in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance to solve the problem; Unsure if this is the right forum so apologies if not. Been doing my weekly maintenance and came across this when running DISM commands: [img]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance' started by AntJac, Aug 26, 2017.

1. AntJac Win User

DISM Restore Health Error

Unsure if this is the right forum so apologies if not. Been doing my weekly maintenance and came across this when running DISM commands:

DISM Restore Health Error [​IMG]

Basically the "Restore Health" says No component store corrution has been found etc" but it only went up to 99.5%

Has anybody ever had this before?

:)

AntJac, Aug 26, 2017

2. Microsoft Security Essentials error 0x80070426

I ran sfc /scannow and it didn't find anything. Ran dism and checked the health everything is fine there, but when I try and restore the health with dism /online /cleanup-image /restore-health it gives me an error 87 saying that restore-health doesn't work
    in this context or something along those lines.

Fingerlicans, Aug 26, 2017
  3. tooney(2) Win User
    System file check (SFC) Scan and Repair System Files & DISM to fix things SFC cannot

The wiki says about running DISM:

"You can run Check, then Scan, but you should always run RESTORE HEALTH"

If after running DISM with /CheckHealth and then DISM with /ScanHealth, there are no errors found, what is the reason to run DISM /RestoreHealth?

I don't under the "always run restore health" statement.

tooney(2), Aug 26, 2017
  4. Bree New Member

I would trust the 'restore operation completed successfully' message over the '==99.5%==' one. I suspect it's a timing issue and the 'completed' message won the race.

5. AntJac Win User
    Thanks for the reply Bree. I seem foolish with the amount of issues I keep finding. I thought I was somewhat savvy in systems etc but past few months I always seem to get niggles

AntJac, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

1. DISM Restore Health Error - Similar Threads - DISM Restore Health

2. DISM restore health stuck

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    DISM restore health stuck: Hi, When I try to run DISM RestoreHealth, it always gets stuck at 62.3%. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/dism-restore-health-stuck/e6f165b9-a2c5-4db9-a6fc-dd0eb7a5a733
  3. DISM Error 0x800f081f when Restoring Health

in Windows 10 Gaming
    DISM Error 0x800f081f when Restoring Health: Hello,Currently, when I run the restorehealth command I get error 0x800f081f and cites that it cant find the source files. Running windows troubleshooter, reinstalling NET Framework 3.5, and using installation media to replace the missing file yields no results Ref....
  4. DISM Error 0x800f081f when Restoring Health

DISM Error 0x800f081f when Restoring Health: Hello,Currently, when I run the restorehealth command I get error 0x800f081f and cites that it cant find the source files. Running windows troubleshooter, reinstalling NET Framework 3.5, and using installation media to replace the missing file yields no results Ref....
  5. DISM Error 0x800f081f when Restoring Health

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  6. DISM restore health not completed ...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    DISM restore health not completed ...: My laptop keep getting blue screen and I tried DISM.exe /Online /Cleanup-image /Restorehealth to fix itand it does not complete 100%.. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/dism-restore-health-not-completed/8d7e9633-8f87-49f9-a5af-36407ea473de
  7. DISM restore health not completed ...

DISM restore health not completed ...: My laptop keep getting blue screen and I tried DISM.exe /Online /Cleanup-image /Restorehealth to fix itand it does not complete 100%.. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/dism-restore-health-not-completed/8d7e9633-8f87-49f9-a5af-36407ea473de
  8. Dism restore health stuck

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Dism restore health stuck: I have done system file checker, sfc scan and I have done check health and scan health. It keeps getting stuck at 62.3% and been in that way for 5 hours. I re-attempted it the next day and the situation is still the same. How would I fix this?...
  9. Dism restore health stuck

Dism restore health stuck: I have done system file checker, sfc scan and I have done check health and scan health. It keeps getting stuck at 62.3% and been in that way for 5 hours. I re-attempted it the next day and the situation is still the same. How would I fix this?...
  10. error: 1084 on DISM Restore Health

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    error: 1084 on DISM Restore Health: i was running sfc and the verification process stopped on 71% and it says windows resource protection could not perform the requested operation. So i run dism, when I run dism /online /cleanup-image /scanhealth, it says 100% and the component is repairable. But when i rune...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. DISM online cleanup froze and went to bsod

2. c:\windows\system32>dism.exe /online /cleanup-image /restorehealth /source:c:\windows\system32\sensapi.dll /limmitaccess

3. dism online cleanup image restorehealth

4. dism.exe /online /cleanup-image /restore health failed error code 0x80246007,
  5. ps c:\windows\system32> dism.exe /online /cleanup-image /restorehealth /source:erro: 87