Windows 10: dism scan stuck at 62.3% and other disk issues toolbar

Discus and support dism scan stuck at 62.3% and other disk issues toolbar in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; For a while I have been having some issues that I have traced back to my disk. My computer would tend to have a slow response, where there would be... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Shen223, Jun 21, 2024.

1. Shen223 Win User

dism scan stuck at 62.3% and other disk issues toolbar

For a while I have been having some issues that I have traced back to my disk. My computer would tend to have a slow response, where there would be delays to record input I click the start button and a short delay to show up for example but it would not be every click. The easiest fix for me was a shutdown and restart whenever this happens. Another note is that if my computer sleeps, it will happen when I come back.Back then, I ran these scansdism scan stuck at 62.3% and other disk issues toolbar :Dism /Online /Cleanup-Image /CheckHealthDism /Online /Cleanup-Image /ScanHealthDism /Online /Cleanup-Image /RestoreHealthI got the errors/messages tha

:)

Shen223, Jun 21, 2024

2. Toolbar on taskbar issues.

Hello,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

Sorry for the inconvenience caused with Windows 10.

"I create the toolbar by right clicking on the taskbar, selecting toolbars, and then choosing new toolbar... I then choose
    the folder I want to set as my tool bar.", are you facing this issue with other folders as well?

If you are facing this issue with other folders also, You may follow the below methods and check.

Method 1: You may run the SFC and DISM by following the below link and check if it helps.

SFC: System File Checker is a utility in Windows that allows users to scan for corruptions in Windows system files and restore corrupted files.

DISM: It detects incorrect manifests, cabinets or registry data, it may replace the incorrect data with corrected version available.

Redirecting

Method 2: If the issue still persist, I suggest you to reset the Windows explorer. Please follow the steps:

1. Press Ctrl + Shift + Esc and locate Windows Explorer.

2. Right click on the Windows Explorer and click on End task.

3. On top of the Task Manager click on File and click on Run new task.

4. Type explorer.exe inside the box and hit Enter.

Hope the information helps, do reply if you need further assistance.

Thank you.

Deepak Kodi, Jun 21, 2024
  3. Stuck at 62% and nothing is happening

I am resetting my pc(not factory reset) and for more than an hour it is preparing to reset and is stuck at 62%. I tried cancelling and trying it again but still gets stuck at 62%.

Ved Amonker, Jun 21, 2024
  4. Kem Mon Win User

Remote Desktop Issue - Remote computer reboots !

Hi Steve,

Have you tried updating your drivers? If not we suggest that you update the drivers. It is also possible that there
    is a problem with the connection. Kindly check the connections too. If the issue persist, perform these following methods:

Method 1: Run the Hardware and Devices Troubleshooter.

To run the troubleshooter, follow these steps:

• On the search bar, type Troubleshooting.

• Choose
      Hardware and Devices.

• Click on
      Hardware and Devices.

Method 2:
    Run SFC Scan.

To run an
    SFC scan, follow these steps:

• Run
      Command Prompt as Administrator.

• Type
      sfc /scannow
      and hit
      Enter.

This will check and run an auto-repair on the issue.

Method 3:
    Run DISM Tool.

After running the
    SFC scan
    and the issue still persist, run the
    DISM
    to check the system health and to try restoring the files. To run
    DISM tool, follow these steps:

• Run
      Command Prompt as Administrator.

• Type the following command:

• DISM.exe /Online /Cleanup-image /scanhealth

• DISM.exe /Online /Cleanup-image /Restorehealth

NOTE:
    This might take a while
    to finish scanning.
    Do not cancel.

Let us know how it goes.

Regards.

Kem Mon, Jun 21, 2024
Thema:

1. dism scan stuck at 62.3% and other disk issues toolbar - Similar Threads - dism scan stuck

2. dism scan stuck at 62.3% and other disk issues toolbar

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    dism scan stuck at 62.3% and other disk issues toolbar: For a while I have been having some issues that I have traced back to my disk. My computer would tend to have a slow response, where there would be delays to record input I click the start button and a short delay to show up for example but it would not be every click. The...
  3. Stuck at 62% and nothing is happening

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Stuck at 62% and nothing is happening: I am resetting my pcnot factory reset and for more than an hour it is preparing to reset and is stuck at 62%. I tried cancelling and trying it again but still gets stuck at 62%....
  4. Stuck at 62% and nothing is happening

Stuck at 62% and nothing is happening: I am resetting my pcnot factory reset and for more than an hour it is preparing to reset and is stuck at 62%. I tried cancelling and trying it again but still gets stuck at 62%....
  5. Windows 11 reset stuck at 62%

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 reset stuck at 62%: I tried to reset the system and every time its stuck at 62% https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-11-reset-stuck-at-62/ff3843ba-5918-4160-9623-ac6ca4d087f1
  6. Windows 11 reset stuck at 62%

Windows 11 reset stuck at 62%: I tried to reset the system and every time its stuck at 62% https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-11-reset-stuck-at-62/ff3843ba-5918-4160-9623-ac6ca4d087f1
  7. Win 11 reset stuck at 62%

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Win 11 reset stuck at 62%: Hello! Just read this https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/reset-stuck-at-62/953db7dd-d286-4f67-92ce-786bdfb48cd1 and i got the same issue, but mine is in the windows 11 update. What should I do? Follow the win 10 guide or take another line action? Thanks for...
  8. Win 11 reset stuck at 62%

Win 11 reset stuck at 62%: Hello! Just read this https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/reset-stuck-at-62/953db7dd-d286-4f67-92ce-786bdfb48cd1 and i got the same issue, but mine is in the windows 11 update. What should I do? Follow the win 10 guide or take another line action? Thanks for...
  9. Reset stuck at 62%

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Reset stuck at 62%: Tried to reset multiple times but it’s getting stuck in percentages of 60s. Let me know if something can be done or I’ll go for a Mac. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/reset-stuck-at-62/953db7dd-d286-4f67-92ce-786bdfb48cd1
  10. Multiple Issues (SFC /SCAN, DISM, NOT WORKING)

in Windows 10 Support
    Multiple Issues (SFC /SCAN, DISM, NOT WORKING): Hello all, I recently upgrade from 8.1 Pro to 10 Pro. All was well in the beginning but now things have gone haywire. I want revert back to 8.1 pro but I dont want to lose my apps. I have critical settings in my apps... I do pro recording.... SFC Scan finds...