Windows 10: DISM/SFC-Scannow Command Prompt Tool not creating 'SFC Detail file..

Discus and support DISM/SFC-Scannow Command Prompt Tool not creating 'SFC Detail file.. in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance to solve the problem; Hello, I have utilised the 'Image Health' tool in one of our helpful members signature...It works great, however after syncing files with One Drive,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance' started by gahbmwm5, Mar 8, 2020.

1. gahbmwm5 Win User

DISM/SFC-Scannow Command Prompt Tool not creating 'SFC Detail file..

Hello,

I have utilised the 'Image Health' tool in one of our helpful members signature...It works great, however after syncing files with One Drive, the Command Prompt batch file works correctly except I'm getting this:

DISM/SFC-Scannow Command Prompt Tool not creating 'SFC Detail file.. [​IMG]

DISM/SFC-Scannow Command Prompt Tool not creating 'SFC Detail file.. [​IMG]

The system cannot find the path specified,
    A SFC Details report was Created on your Desktop.

No report is created now...I did a thorough search prior to starting a new thread...

Thanks

P.S.S. I uninstalled OneDrive (not the app)...more then likely missing .ink files somehow got messed up with OneDrive syncing...

:)

gahbmwm5, Mar 8, 2020

2. SFC scannow not working but verify only is working

there is no problem in chkdsk I've checked When I select command prompt and sfc scannow from f8 and repair.. it shows that a reboot is required for pending repair and pending renames folder in winsxs is full of files.. what should I do??

ELiTRiGG3R, Mar 8, 2020
  3. RejZoR Win User
    Can't get SFC and DISM to work anymore on Win10

Ok, can someone help me out because this crap is starting to piss me off. There was once a time when you could simply run SFC and DISM to check Windows files integrity and if there were any problems found with the local files, Windows repaired it automatically. The reason why I want to run this is because I'm getting stupendously huge amount of errors and warnings in Event Viewer, but I don't want to run refresh because it'll mess up tons of apps.

Commands I used:
    sfc /scannow
    Dism /Online /Cleanup-Image /RestoreHealth

Fast forward few years and we now have glorious Windows 10. Trying to run the same tools, they find errors but stubbornly refuse to fix ANYTHING. What's the god damn point of it then?

Sfc finds issues but can't repair them and DISM constantly bitches how it can't find the source. All this used to work directly in Windows 7, but in Win 10, nothing. This was one of the best features to get OS back in good state and they go and ruin it. Because Microsoft!

I've checked this thread:
    https://social.technet.microsoft.co...sfc-failed-to-repair?forum=win10itprohardware

Nothing worked. And they keep mentioning install.wim where my Windows image downloaded from Microsoft itself! only carries install.esd which I can't seem to use with anything.

I've also tried this tool:
    CodePlex Archive

Which again wants .wim file and refuses to work with esd.

RejZoR, Mar 8, 2020
  4. DISM/SFC-Scannow Command Prompt Tool not creating 'SFC Detail file..

little cat, Mar 8, 2020
Thema:

DISM/SFC-Scannow Command Prompt Tool not creating 'SFC Detail file..

1. DISM/SFC-Scannow Command Prompt Tool not creating 'SFC Detail file.. - Similar Threads - DISM SFC Scannow

2. Command prompt sfc/scannow not working

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Command prompt sfc/scannow not working: "Windows Resource Protection found corrupt files but was unable to fix some of them". I've included the CBS.log file below. My computer has a 50% chance to actually start and I feel like this may be the reason why. I haven't tried anything else to resolve the corrupt files,...
  3. Command prompt sfc/scannow not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Command prompt sfc/scannow not working: "Windows Resource Protection found corrupt files but was unable to fix some of them". I've included the CBS.log file below. My computer has a 50% chance to actually start and I feel like this may be the reason why. I haven't tried anything else to resolve the corrupt files,...
  4. Command prompt sfc/scannow not working

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Sfc/ scannow command

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Sfc/ scannow command: After how many days the sfc / scannow command should be given? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/sfc-scannow-command/f79dacdc-d025-4a65-b558-fac623daa355
  6. Sfc/ scannow command

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Sfc/ scannow command: After how many days the sfc / scannow command should be given? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/sfc-scannow-command/f79dacdc-d025-4a65-b558-fac623daa355
  7. Sfc/ scannow command

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  8. DISM AND SFC /SCANNOW NOT WORKING

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    DISM AND SFC /SCANNOW NOT WORKING: yesterday i played my game very smooth but today when i start playing it i found it very laggy i try the folowing comand ''SFC /SCANNOW" but stuck at 43% after that i run 'DISM.exe /Online /Cleanup-image /Restorehealth' but stuck again help me plz......
  9. DISM/SFC-Scannow Command Prompt Tool not creating 'SFC Detail file..

in Windows 10 Support
    DISM/SFC-Scannow Command Prompt Tool not creating 'SFC Detail file..: Hello, I have utilised the 'Image Health' tool in one of our helpful members signature...It works great, however after syncing files with One Drive, the Command Prompt batch file works correctly except I'm getting this: [img] [img] The system cannot find the path...
  10. dism and sfc /scannow not workingt

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    dism and sfc /scannow not workingt: Windows PowerShell Copyright (C) Microsoft Corporation. All rights reserved. PS C:\WINDOWS\system32> Dism /Online /Cleanup-Image /RestoreHealth Deployment Image Servicing and Management tool Version: 10.0.17134.1 Image Version: 10.0.17134.345 [==...