Windows 10: DISM stuck at 86.5% ?

Discus and support DISM stuck at 86.5% ? in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hello, I am using Windows 10 Pro 64 bit, and my pc crashes sometimes with a gray screen and the only thing I can do is restart it with button. I tried... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by milosnikolic7a, Jul 28, 2019.

1. DISM stuck at 86.5% ?

Hello, I am using Windows 10 Pro 64 bit, and my pc crashes sometimes with a gray screen and the only thing I can do is restart it with button. I tried everything, and when I run sfc /scannow I get "Windows Resource Protection found corrupt files but was unable to fix some of them. Details are included in the CBS.Log windir\Logs\CBS\CBS.log. For example C:\Windows\Logs\CBS\CBS.log."

So I tried command DISM /Online /Cleanup-image /Restorehealth and it keeps getting stuck at 86.5%, in Windows Update I have Windows 10 1903 Update that is also stuck at "Getting things ready - 3%"

I feel like my whole Windows is broken, I tried these commands on Safe mode but without a luck.

:)

milosnikolic7a, Jul 28, 2019
  2. tafleming Win User

Windows10 update stuck at 86% & configuring at 46%

I have the same problem, the 86% & 46%. I have let it run for several hours with it stuck at 86%. I have had to shut down and restart several times. I have also done the rundll32.exe pnpclean.dll,RunDLL_PnpClean /DRIVERS /MAXCLEAN suggestion/fix. These
    don't work. What other options do I have?

tafleming, Jul 28, 2019
  3. Windows 10 upgrade stuck on 86%

I started the update an it go stuck on 86% and 46% configuration for about 4 hours. I search the Web and already hard reboot, run the troubleshooting, the fix it and started the update again and it's still stuck at 86%.

AuroraFerreira, Jul 28, 2019
  4. DISM stuck at 86.5% ?

Win10 upgrade keeps getting stuck at 86%

See updated specs in my profile.

See attachments for installed apps and drives.

beginner99, Jul 28, 2019
Thema:

DISM stuck at 86.5% ?

1. DISM stuck at 86.5% ? - Similar Threads - DISM stuck

2. DISM /Online /Cleanup-Image /ScanHealth is stuck

in Windows 10 Gaming
    DISM /Online /Cleanup-Image /ScanHealth is stuck: I opened cmd as administrator and ranDISM /Online /Cleanup-Image /ScanHealthIt outputtedDeployment Image Servicing and Management toolVersion: 10.0.22621.2794Image Version: 10.0.22631.3374and the cursor is still blinking right underIt's been like this for at least an hour or...
  3. DISM /Online /Cleanup-Image /ScanHealth is stuck

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    DISM /Online /Cleanup-Image /ScanHealth is stuck: I opened cmd as administrator and ranDISM /Online /Cleanup-Image /ScanHealthIt outputtedDeployment Image Servicing and Management toolVersion: 10.0.22621.2794Image Version: 10.0.22631.3374and the cursor is still blinking right underIt's been like this for at least an hour or...
  4. SFC scan error and DISM stuck at 62.3% and then giving error later. Internet not working...

SFC scan error and DISM stuck at 62.3% and then giving error later. Internet not working...: DISM and SFC scans are returning this error along with other issues occuring like net not being accessed correctly by all apps and windows update service maybe being faulty.I have tried everything to resolve it but "dism /online /cleanup-image /restorehealth" gets stuck at...
  5. SFC scan error and DISM stuck at 62.3% and then giving error later. Internet not working...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    SFC scan error and DISM stuck at 62.3% and then giving error later. Internet not working...: DISM and SFC scans are returning this error along with other issues occuring like net not being accessed correctly by all apps and windows update service maybe being faulty.I have tried everything to resolve it but "dism /online /cleanup-image /restorehealth" gets stuck at...
  6. Constant crashes and corrupt data DISM /Online /Cleanup-Image /RestoreHealth stuck at 62,3%

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Constant crashes and corrupt data DISM /Online /Cleanup-Image /RestoreHealth stuck at 62,3%: I went on vacation and when I came back my PC has been having several app crashes and blue screens. I followed guides and i installed windows 10 from zero. As the issue persisted I tried updating the bios and installing Windows but I have the same issues. The pc has also...
  7. Constant crashes and corrupt data DISM /Online /Cleanup-Image /RestoreHealth stuck at 62,3%

Constant crashes and corrupt data DISM /Online /Cleanup-Image /RestoreHealth stuck at 62,3%: I went on vacation and when I came back my PC has been having several app crashes and blue screens. I followed guides and i installed windows 10 from zero. As the issue persisted I tried updating the bios and installing Windows but I have the same issues. The pc has also...
  8. DISM restore health stuck

in Windows 10 Gaming
    DISM restore health stuck: Hi, When I try to run DISM RestoreHealth, it always gets stuck at 62.3%. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/dism-restore-health-stuck/e6f165b9-a2c5-4db9-a6fc-dd0eb7a5a733
  9. DISM restore health stuck

DISM restore health stuck: Hi, When I try to run DISM RestoreHealth, it always gets stuck at 62.3%. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/dism-restore-health-stuck/e6f165b9-a2c5-4db9-a6fc-dd0eb7a5a733
  10. DISM /online /cleanup-image /restorehealth is stuck

in Windows 10 News
    DISM /online /cleanup-image /restorehealth is stuck: [IMG]DISM, or Deployment Image Servicing and Management, is a command-line utility allowing users to find and fix corrupt system image files through PowerShell or Command Prompt. However, if the DISM /online /cleanup-image /restorehealth command is stuck at 62.3 or any point,...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. dism stuck at 88

2. DISM hangs on windows 10

3. dism /online /cleanup-image /restorehealth stuck at 83.9

4. dism stopped at 84%,
  5. dism /online 83.8%,
  6. 84.5 % error dism,
  7. dism stuck at 88.6,
  8. dism stuck at 83.5%,
  9. dism completes at 84.9%,
  10. dism stuck at 88%,
  11. dism scanhealth stuck at 5%,