Windows 10: DISM, Windows 10 Home single language, and install.esd

Discus and support DISM, Windows 10 Home single language, and install.esd in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I used the following command:Dism /Online /Cleanup-Image /RestoreHealth /Source:ESD:G:\sources\Install.ESD:3 /limitaccessand still could not locate the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by SatyaPraveen, May 8, 2021.

1. DISM, Windows 10 Home single language, and install.esd

I used the following commandDISM, Windows 10 Home single language, and install.esd :Dism /Online /Cleanup-Image /RestoreHealth /Source:ESD:G:\sources\Install.ESD:3 /limitaccessand still could not locate the source even though my Windows.iso file is listed as 'DVD Drive E: ESD-ISO'in File Explorer. I had used sfc /scannow and determined that files had gotten corrupted. I have also checked to see if my system is repairable, and it is, but I am getting error messages that I must indicate a source. Any help would be greatly appreciated. I have seen posts where it is stated that install.wim is necessary for DISM to work for Wi

:)

SatyaPraveen, May 8, 2021
  2. Kursah Win User

Windows 10 is excellent but it's easy to break.

If you want some good information, here's some good reading that will hopefully be more helpful than I have been:
    As I said with Windows 10, the Microsoft Download Tool that most download Windows 10 from, in the Sources folder has an Install.ESD instead of Install.WIM. Well unfortunately, for a successful DISM repair using Install.WIM as the check against which your OS will be repaired isn't possible with the ESD file. But you can convert the ESD to WIM using DISM as well! It takes a little bit of time but is worth it to have around when you need it!
    I have debated taking the links and instructions I've shared and add them to a dedicated thread...it is handy to be able to repair your OS instead of wiping and reinstalling as many folks had to do in previous times.

Kursah, May 8, 2021
  3. Drone Win User
    Download Windows 10 TH/RS

I've added Windows 10 Anniversary Update (1607) 'client combined single language' ESDs and decryptor to the op.

Client Combined Single Language includes:
    Windows 10 Pro, Windows 10 Home, Windows 10 Home Single Language, Windows 10 Education

Drone, May 8, 2021
  4. DaveM121 Win User

DISM, Windows 10 Home single language, and install.esd

Change system language on a single language licence

Yes it is possible to change the language on Windows 10 Single Language

Click the link below for a step by step on how to do that. That page also lists all the links for the different language packs:

https://stackoverflow.com/questions/31698742/ho...

DaveM121, May 8, 2021
Thema:

DISM, Windows 10 Home single language, and install.esd

1. DISM, Windows 10 Home single language, and install.esd - Similar Threads - DISM Home single

2. Window 10 Home single language

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Window 10 Home single language: how to reinstall Window 10 Home single language ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/window-10-home-single-language/7b20d4b0-b6d2-4394-bf73-aaccb58efe12
  3. windows 10 home single language

in Windows 10 Gaming
    windows 10 home single language: why windows 10 version 1703 is not avaible or i cannot see even im search all day how i can download windows 10 home single language can anyone answer my problems please help me...
  4. how to install windows 10 home single language

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    how to install windows 10 home single language: how to install windows 10 home single language https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-install-windows-10-home-single-language/c22bce3a-4beb-46bf-882e-7eea8c234ef4
  5. Windows 10 Home Single Language Edition Installation

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Windows 10 Home Single Language Edition Installation: I have formatted this PC because I forgot the PC Password, Now I have downloaded and Installed windows 10 pro but, when I bought this PC that time Windows 10 Home Single Language Edition was Installed in this PC that's why on my screen every time I'm getting a label to...
  6. windows 10 home single language installation

windows 10 home single language installation: Hi, i happened to have installed a fake windows 10 pro and now the licence has expired. on troubleshooting it says that i have a digital licence of windows 10 home single language. i tried using the media installation tool but it is updating to windows 10 pro instead. how do...
  7. Windows 10 Home single language

Windows 10 Home single language: Error in activation. Unable to active windows. we cant activate windows on this device as we cant connect to your or organizaations activation server. make sure you are connected to your organization network and try again.0xc004f074 How can I fix this...
  8. How to install Windows 10 home single language?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    How to install Windows 10 home single language?: I have a Windows 10 Pro installed and it is unactivated, however, i have a product key for Windows 10 home single language. So, i went looking for a tutorial to install this version and i found the media creation tool. And, despite executing it several times, it only gives me...
  9. windows 10 home single language

windows 10 home single language: hi , how can i have windows 10 home single language edition i have the digital licence for it but my laptop is working with windows 10 pro there was some issue in my laptop and the repair man instead of fixing it he installed windows 10 pro how can i retrieve back previous...
  10. Windows 10 Home Single Language

Windows 10 Home Single Language: What does Windows 10 Home single language mean? Comparing to Windows 10 Home. I need 5 languages packs in my Windows, those are English, Chinese simplified, Chinese traditional ( Hong Kong ),Chinese Traditional (Taiwan) and Malays. I have installed Chinese softwares. Does...