Windows 10: Disney+ app not installing on my laptop

Discus and support Disney+ app not installing on my laptop in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; Hello, Is Disney+ only available on Xbox One? I am trying to download it on my laptop but the Microsoft Store say I have no devices connected to my... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by Siena_D, Nov 20, 2019.

1. Siena_D Win User

Disney+ app not installing on my laptop

Hello,

Is Disney+ only available on Xbox One? I am trying to download it on my laptop but the Microsoft Store say I have no devices connected to my account. I went to manage my devices and my laptop is listed as my only device. I even tried to sign in with my school account and it is not working. Please help!

Thank you.

Disney+ app not installing on my laptop 734a7f16-834b-47b9-89c8-47f66f434af4?upload=true.png

:)

Siena_D, Nov 20, 2019
  2. airmattdog, Nov 20, 2019
  3. SonLea Win User
    Disney Plus

Will Windows 10 store get a Disney+ app that works on more than XBOX One?

We have a Netflix app and Hulu app already that works great. It would be nice to get a Disney+ app.

Thank you.

SonLea, Nov 20, 2019
  4. Disney+ app not installing on my laptop

Unable to play Disney Magic Kingdom

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

We understand the difficulties you are facing while playing the Disney Magic Kingdom game.

In this scenario, we would suggest you refer this
    Fix problems with apps from Microsoft Store
    article and perform the steps and check if you are able to play the game.

We await your response.

Aditya Roy

Microsoft Community – Moderator

Aditya_Roy, Nov 20, 2019
Thema:

Disney+ app not installing on my laptop

1. Disney+ app not installing on my laptop - Similar Threads - Disney+ app installing

2. Disney+ app Xbox Philippines

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Disney+ app Xbox Philippines: Disney+ app on Xbox is not working here in the Philippines. The Disney+ service is already available here. It only plays on a desktop using a browser and it also works on my iPhone app. How can I get it working on the Xbox app?...
  3. DISNEY+ APP`

in Windows 10 Gaming
    DISNEY+ APP`: Disney+ app is not available in southeast asia, Im in Philippines and there is no way that i could watch disney+ using my desktop. they allow web browsing but for 720p only, when will the app release here...
  4. DISNEY+ APP`

DISNEY+ APP`: Disney+ app is not available in southeast asia, Im in Philippines and there is no way that i could watch disney+ using my desktop. they allow web browsing but for 720p only, when will the app release here...
  5. Need help with installation of Disney+ app

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Need help with installation of Disney+ app: I can't find the install button for the Disney+ app on the Microsoft store. The following is the first prompt when I search for the Disney+ app in my web browser.And the next one is when I click on the 'Get in Store app' button in my browser. Take note that there is no button...
  6. Need help with installation of Disney+ app

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Need help with installation of Disney+ app: I can't find the install button for the Disney+ app on the Microsoft store. The following is the first prompt when I search for the Disney+ app in my web browser.And the next one is when I click on the 'Get in Store app' button in my browser. Take note that there is no button...
  7. Need help with installation of Disney+ app

8. Disney+ app?

Disney+ app?: IS there any plans for the Disney+ app for Win10? I have talked to Disney directly and they said that it is a Microsoft decision, not theirs. So...why no app? Would like to take advantage of the 4K and Dolby Vision content. Xbox has it, why not windows?...
  9. Is there a Disney+ app on Windows?

Is there a Disney+ app on Windows?: Hello dear Community I've owned Disney+ for a long time, but it bothers me that I can't find an app on my laptop (Windows 10) that I can download, so I always have to watch the movies/series in the browser. Is there really no app or have I just not searched thoroughly...
  10. Disney+ app

Disney+ app: Hi all, just wondering if anyone knows if there will be a Disney+ app in the near future? I haven't seen anything about it yet, and it will greatly affect my decision to keep the product as my PC is my hub for gaming and HTPC....

Users found this page by searching for:

1. disney on win10

2. Disney not installing xbox

3. problems with installing disney on laptop

4. why does windows 10 not have its own disney app,
  5. why wont disney open on my pc,
  6. can i download disney on my laptop,
  7. how to download disney app on lenovo laptop,
  8. DISNEY not showing on windows 10,
  9. disney not playing on windows laptop,
  10. i bought Disney why cant I get it on my laptop,
  11. how to download disney on an hp laptop