Windows 10: Disney+ app

Discus and support Disney+ app in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; Hi all, just wondering if anyone knows if there will be a Disney+ app in the near future? I haven't seen anything about it yet, and it will greatly... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by SteveN1232, Dec 22, 2019.

1. Disney+ app

Hi all, just wondering if anyone knows if there will be a Disney+ app in the near future? I haven't seen anything about it yet, and it will greatly affect my decision to keep the product as my PC is my hub for gaming and HTPC.

:)

SteveN1232, Dec 22, 2019
  2. SonLea Win User

Disney Plus

Will Windows 10 store get a Disney+ app that works on more than XBOX One?

We have a Netflix app and Hulu app already that works great. It would be nice to get a Disney+ app.

Thank you.

SonLea, Dec 22, 2019
  3. Unable to play Disney Magic Kingdom

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

We understand the difficulties you are facing while playing the Disney Magic Kingdom game.

In this scenario, we would suggest you refer this
    Fix problems with apps from Microsoft Store
    article and perform the steps and check if you are able to play the game.

We await your response.

Aditya Roy

Microsoft Community – Moderator

Aditya_Roy, Dec 22, 2019
  4. Disney+ app

Help! I need an App suggestion for Disney World? GPS?

I'm going to Disney world and I would love an app that allows me to look up where my family is if we get split up? Any suggestions? My phone is Window HTC m8

LindseyAndelman, Dec 22, 2019
Thema:

Disney+ app

1. Disney+ app - Similar Threads - Disney+ app

2. Disney magic kingdoms app can't get 3,000 gem pack.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Disney magic kingdoms app can't get 3,000 gem pack.: Hi, my name is Christopher Alexander and I've been having an issue with my Disney magic kingdoms app with getting the 3,000-gem pack, it keeps saying Looks like you already own this, I already paid for it and everything and I tried everything else that I saw online and even...
  3. Disney magic kingdoms app can't get 3,000 gem pack.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Disney magic kingdoms app can't get 3,000 gem pack.: Hi, my name is Christopher Alexander and I've been having an issue with my Disney magic kingdoms app with getting the 3,000-gem pack, it keeps saying Looks like you already own this, I already paid for it and everything and I tried everything else that I saw online and even...
  4. Why can't I find the Disney plus app on the store?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why can't I find the Disney plus app on the store?: It shows that they have it but when I try find it it's nowhere to be seen. I tried getting to it via google but it doesn't give me an option to download/ install it. I ran a repair and a reset and it still doesn't come up....
  5. Why can't I find the Disney plus app on the store?

Why can't I find the Disney plus app on the store?: It shows that they have it but when I try find it it's nowhere to be seen. I tried getting to it via google but it doesn't give me an option to download/ install it. I ran a repair and a reset and it still doesn't come up....
  6. disney+ dektop app says not availible in my region

in Windows 10 Gaming
    disney+ dektop app says not availible in my region: it has been available in South Africa since last year, it does work on browser chrome, fire fox, please help. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/disney-dektop-app-says-not-availible-in-my-region/6f83a5ea-1434-4ef3-8782-4755973be592
  7. disney+ dektop app says not availible in my region

disney+ dektop app says not availible in my region: it has been available in South Africa since last year, it does work on browser chrome, fire fox, please help. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/disney-dektop-app-says-not-availible-in-my-region/6f83a5ea-1434-4ef3-8782-4755973be592
  8. Can't find Disney+ in the Microsoft Store App

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Can't find Disney+ in the Microsoft Store App: I found out that you can install Disney+ on your PC it offers higher quality than watching in a browser.But when I searched for it on the Microsoft Store, it didn't show up.I use Windows 10 and I live in Israel, does that have to do with me not being able to download Disney+?...
  9. Can't find Disney+ in the Microsoft Store App

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't find Disney+ in the Microsoft Store App: I found out that you can install Disney+ on your PC it offers higher quality than watching in a browser.But when I searched for it on the Microsoft Store, it didn't show up.I use Windows 10 and I live in Israel, does that have to do with me not being able to download Disney+?...
  10. Can't find Disney+ in the Microsoft Store App

Users found this page by searching for:

1. Windows 10 Disney problems

2. disney app

3. disney app for pc win 2010

4. disney plus on windows phone,
  5. does surface pro support disney ,
  6. is disney plus on surface,
  7. can i install disney plus on microsoft surface,
  8. disney app for computer microsoft store,
  9. how to download disney plus on surface,
  10. do I need an app to download disney on my laptop,
  11. why is disney not available on microsoft store