Windows 10: Disney+ app?

Discus and support Disney+ app? in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; IS there any plans for the Disney+ app for Win10? I have talked to Disney directly and they said that it is a Microsoft decision, not theirs. So...why... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by SteveN1232, Oct 30, 2020.

1. Disney+ app?

IS there any plans for the Disney+ app for Win10? I have talked to Disney directly and they said that it is a Microsoft decision, not theirs. So...why no app? Would like to take advantage of the 4K and Dolby Vision content. Xbox has it, why not windows?

:)

SteveN1232, Oct 30, 2020
  2. Donton Win User

disney app on laptop

Novice here, Is it possible to download Disney + app onto my laptop? If so, what are the steps?

Donton, Oct 30, 2020
  3. c12f15dc-7bff-4426-b6c1-6cd384eeb051, Oct 30, 2020
  4. SonLea Win User

Disney+ app?

Disney Plus

Will Windows 10 store get a Disney+ app that works on more than XBOX One?

We have a Netflix app and Hulu app already that works great. It would be nice to get a Disney+ app.

Thank you.

SonLea, Oct 30, 2020
Thema:

Disney+ app?

1. Disney+ app? - Similar Threads - Disney+ app

2. Disney magic kingdoms app can't get 3,000 gem pack.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Disney magic kingdoms app can't get 3,000 gem pack.: Hi, my name is Christopher Alexander and I've been having an issue with my Disney magic kingdoms app with getting the 3,000-gem pack, it keeps saying Looks like you already own this, I already paid for it and everything and I tried everything else that I saw online and even...
  3. Disney magic kingdoms app can't get 3,000 gem pack.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Disney magic kingdoms app can't get 3,000 gem pack.: Hi, my name is Christopher Alexander and I've been having an issue with my Disney magic kingdoms app with getting the 3,000-gem pack, it keeps saying Looks like you already own this, I already paid for it and everything and I tried everything else that I saw online and even...
  4. Why can't I find the Disney plus app on the store?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why can't I find the Disney plus app on the store?: It shows that they have it but when I try find it it's nowhere to be seen. I tried getting to it via google but it doesn't give me an option to download/ install it. I ran a repair and a reset and it still doesn't come up....
  5. Why can't I find the Disney plus app on the store?

Why can't I find the Disney plus app on the store?: It shows that they have it but when I try find it it's nowhere to be seen. I tried getting to it via google but it doesn't give me an option to download/ install it. I ran a repair and a reset and it still doesn't come up....
  6. disney+ dektop app says not availible in my region

in Windows 10 Gaming
    disney+ dektop app says not availible in my region: it has been available in South Africa since last year, it does work on browser chrome, fire fox, please help. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/disney-dektop-app-says-not-availible-in-my-region/6f83a5ea-1434-4ef3-8782-4755973be592
  7. disney+ dektop app says not availible in my region

disney+ dektop app says not availible in my region: it has been available in South Africa since last year, it does work on browser chrome, fire fox, please help. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/disney-dektop-app-says-not-availible-in-my-region/6f83a5ea-1434-4ef3-8782-4755973be592
  8. Can't find Disney+ in the Microsoft Store App

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Can't find Disney+ in the Microsoft Store App: I found out that you can install Disney+ on your PC it offers higher quality than watching in a browser.But when I searched for it on the Microsoft Store, it didn't show up.I use Windows 10 and I live in Israel, does that have to do with me not being able to download Disney+?...
  9. Can't find Disney+ in the Microsoft Store App

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't find Disney+ in the Microsoft Store App: I found out that you can install Disney+ on your PC it offers higher quality than watching in a browser.But when I searched for it on the Microsoft Store, it didn't show up.I use Windows 10 and I live in Israel, does that have to do with me not being able to download Disney+?...
  10. Can't find Disney+ in the Microsoft Store App