Windows 10: disney+ download

Discus and support disney+ download in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; im just trying to get the app on my laptop. . what do I do..? this is what im getting when I try to get the app for Disney+.... It looks like you... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by emilybu, Nov 15, 2019.

1. emilybu Win User

disney+ download

im just trying to get the app on my laptop. . what do I do..?

this is what im getting when I try to get the app for Disney+....

It looks like you don’t have any applicable device(s) linked to your

Microsoft account. To install, sign in on a device with your

Microsoft account.

Get more info

:)

emilybu, Nov 15, 2019

2. Disney Plus

Hi SonLea,

I'm Charles, an Independent advisor trying to help.

I share with you information related to what you tell us, and that I have seen in this article, it is a website that is used by Windows MVPs, so it is verified information.

https://www.windowscentral.com/disney-app-xbox-...

I hope the steps work for you

Attentive to any comments

Have a happy day

Best Regards,

Charles.

Note: This is a non-Microsoft website. The page appears to be providing accurate, safe information. Watch out for ads on the site that may advertise products frequently classified as a PUP (Potentially Unwanted Products). Thoroughly research any product advertised
    on the site before you decide to download and install it.

CharlesJones32, Nov 15, 2019
  3. Unable to play Disney Magic Kingdom

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

We understand the difficulties you are facing while playing the Disney Magic Kingdom game.

In this scenario, we would suggest you refer this
    Fix problems with apps from Microsoft Store
    article and perform the steps and check if you are able to play the game.

We await your response.

Aditya Roy

Microsoft Community – Moderator

Aditya_Roy, Nov 15, 2019
  4. disney+ download

airmattdog, Nov 15, 2019
Thema:

disney+ download

1. disney+ download - Similar Threads - disney+ download

2. Disney magic kingdoms app can't get 3,000 gem pack.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Disney magic kingdoms app can't get 3,000 gem pack.: Hi, my name is Christopher Alexander and I've been having an issue with my Disney magic kingdoms app with getting the 3,000-gem pack, it keeps saying Looks like you already own this, I already paid for it and everything and I tried everything else that I saw online and even...
  3. Disney magic kingdoms app can't get 3,000 gem pack.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Disney magic kingdoms app can't get 3,000 gem pack.: Hi, my name is Christopher Alexander and I've been having an issue with my Disney magic kingdoms app with getting the 3,000-gem pack, it keeps saying Looks like you already own this, I already paid for it and everything and I tried everything else that I saw online and even...
  4. not shown in disney plus hotstar in windows 11 pro

in Windows 10 Gaming
    not shown in disney plus hotstar in windows 11 pro: HI,this is muni,Iam using a windows 11 pro but not shown the disney plus hotstar why, and i will send the screen shot also, thank you. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/not-shown-in-disney-plus-hotstar-in-windows-11-pro/cca968a9-2a8c-45ae-a039-4a118fba90d0
  5. not shown in disney plus hotstar in windows 11 pro

not shown in disney plus hotstar in windows 11 pro: HI,this is muni,Iam using a windows 11 pro but not shown the disney plus hotstar why, and i will send the screen shot also, thank you. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/not-shown-in-disney-plus-hotstar-in-windows-11-pro/cca968a9-2a8c-45ae-a039-4a118fba90d0
  6. Hi, i want to download the disney plus app but it shows i have it but i dont.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Hi, i want to download the disney plus app but it shows i have it but i dont.: like this https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hi-i-want-to-download-the-disney-plus-app-but-it/0ddcb8f9-d8c9-4560-8ab0-a29df4b58670
  7. Hi, i want to download the disney plus app but it shows i have it but i dont.

Hi, i want to download the disney plus app but it shows i have it but i dont.: like this https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hi-i-want-to-download-the-disney-plus-app-but-it/0ddcb8f9-d8c9-4560-8ab0-a29df4b58670
  8. When will Disney+ be available to download??

in Windows 10 Gaming
    When will Disney+ be available to download??: Hi, I was just wondering when will Disney+ be available to download in the Microsoft store. Disney+ in the browser can only run 720p so I'm waiting here :...
  9. When will Disney+ be available to download??

When will Disney+ be available to download??: Hi, I was just wondering when will Disney+ be available to download in the Microsoft store. Disney+ in the browser can only run 720p so I'm waiting here :...
  10. Download Disney+ movies on Windows 10?

Download Disney+ movies on Windows 10?: Is it possible to download movies from Disney+ to a Windows 10 laptop? I know it works on Android and Xbox one but not for Windows? Disney+ Filme auf Windows 10 downloaden?

Users found this page by searching for:

1. disney download

2. how to link disney plus to microsoft account

3. disney on win10

4. how to install disney plus on my laptop,
  5. disney not playing on windows laptop,
  6. why cant i download disney on my computer,
  7. disney downloaden,
  8. why can you not download disney on pc,
  9. charlesjones32,
  10. microsoft store disney plus it looks like you don’t have any applicable device(s) linked to your microsoft account. to install sign in on a device with your microsoft account.,
  11. disney plus windows phon,
  12. disney app for hp laptop,
  13. windows app It looks like you don’t have any applicable device(s) linked to your Microsoft account. To install sign in on a device with your Microsoft account.Get more info curiositystream,
  14. disney download failed to start,
  15. disney downloaden laptop