Windows 10: disney+ is not available in microsoft store

Discus and support disney+ is not available in microsoft store in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; im using windows 11, but i can't download disney+ . my device can support it as shown in the screenshot.. i tried using the web link but it still won't... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by chenakaEdirisuriya, Jan 15, 2022.

1. disney+ is not available in microsoft store

im using windows 11, but i can't download disney+ . my device can support it as shown in the screenshot.. i tried using the web link but it still won't show me the "get" icon, hope you could help me :

:)

chenakaEdirisuriya, Jan 15, 2022
  2. c12f15dc-7bff-4426-b6c1-6cd384eeb051, Jan 15, 2022
  3. Unable to play Disney Magic Kingdom

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

We understand the difficulties you are facing while playing the Disney Magic Kingdom game.

In this scenario, we would suggest you refer this
    Fix problems with apps from Microsoft Store
    article and perform the steps and check if you are able to play the game.

We await your response.

Aditya Roy

Microsoft Community – Moderator

Aditya_Roy, Jan 15, 2022
  4. DaveM121 Win User

disney+ is not available in microsoft store

Disney+ app?

Hi Steve

I am Dave, an Independent Advisor, I will help you with this . . .

If Disney said it is a Microsoft Decision, that is not true, all companies, like Disney, WhatsApp, FaceBook, Netflix . . etc. developer their own Apps, and then put them up on the various stored, like the Microsoft Store, the Google App Store . . etc.

It is not Microsoft that would produce that App, it is Disney that would produce the App for the Windows platform, and so far, they have not decided to do that . ..

DaveM121, Jan 15, 2022
Thema:

disney+ is not available in microsoft store

1. disney+ is not available in microsoft store - Similar Threads - disney+ available microsoft

2. Can't find Disney+ in the Microsoft Store App

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Can't find Disney+ in the Microsoft Store App: I found out that you can install Disney+ on your PC it offers higher quality than watching in a browser.But when I searched for it on the Microsoft Store, it didn't show up.I use Windows 10 and I live in Israel, does that have to do with me not being able to download Disney+?...
  3. Can't find Disney+ in the Microsoft Store App

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't find Disney+ in the Microsoft Store App: I found out that you can install Disney+ on your PC it offers higher quality than watching in a browser.But when I searched for it on the Microsoft Store, it didn't show up.I use Windows 10 and I live in Israel, does that have to do with me not being able to download Disney+?...
  4. Can't find Disney+ in the Microsoft Store App

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Why Disney+ is still not available in the Microsoft Store PH?

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Why Disney+ is still not available in the Microsoft Store PH?: Why Disney+ is still not available in the Microsoft Store PH? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-disney-is-still-not-available-in-the-microsoft/926dc693-49c9-4d2c-a26c-7dd96bdf0da0
  6. Why Disney+ is still not available in the Microsoft Store PH?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why Disney+ is still not available in the Microsoft Store PH?: Why Disney+ is still not available in the Microsoft Store PH? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-disney-is-still-not-available-in-the-microsoft/926dc693-49c9-4d2c-a26c-7dd96bdf0da0
  7. Why Disney+ is still not available in the Microsoft Store PH?

8. When will Disney+ be available to download??

in Windows 10 Gaming
    When will Disney+ be available to download??: Hi, I was just wondering when will Disney+ be available to download in the Microsoft store. Disney+ in the browser can only run 720p so I'm waiting here :...
  9. When will Disney+ be available to download??

When will Disney+ be available to download??: Hi, I was just wondering when will Disney+ be available to download in the Microsoft store. Disney+ in the browser can only run 720p so I'm waiting here :...
  10. disney+ is not available in microsoft store

in Windows 10 Gaming
    disney+ is not available in microsoft store: im using windows 11, but i can't download disney+ . my device can support it as shown in the screenshot.. i tried using the web link but it still won't show me the "get" icon, hope you could help me :...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. Cant find Disney plys app on Microsoft stoew