Windows 10: Disney+ lagging

Discus and support Disney+ lagging in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Can anyone tell me where there is intermittent pausing/lagging every few seconds using Disney+? I know it's not my computer. I have a gaming... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by RainbowPride, Dec 13, 2019.

1. Disney+ lagging

Can anyone tell me where there is intermittent pausing/lagging every few seconds using Disney+?

I know it's not my computer. I have a gaming computer. Does anyone else have problems or had problems and you fixed it?

:)

RainbowPride, Dec 13, 2019
  2. Jose Est Win User

Random lag spikes

Hi,

We would like to know more about your lag issue:

• What browser are you using when you experience a lag?
    • Does the lag occur in a particular game?

In the meantime, we suggest you run the System Maintenance troubleshooter. Here are the steps:

• Press Windows Key + X.
    • Click on Control Panel.
    • Select Troubleshooting.
    • On the left pane, click on View All.
    • Click on System Maintenance to run the troubleshooter.

Looking forward to your response.

Jose Est, Dec 13, 2019
  3. Unable to play Disney Magic Kingdom

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

We understand the difficulties you are facing while playing the Disney Magic Kingdom game.

In this scenario, we would suggest you refer this
    Fix problems with apps from Microsoft Store
    article and perform the steps and check if you are able to play the game.

We await your response.

Aditya Roy

Microsoft Community – Moderator

Aditya_Roy, Dec 13, 2019
  4. SonLea Win User

Disney+ lagging

Disney Plus

Will Windows 10 store get a Disney+ app that works on more than XBOX One?

We have a Netflix app and Hulu app already that works great. It would be nice to get a Disney+ app.

Thank you.

SonLea, Dec 13, 2019
Thema:

Disney+ lagging

1. Disney+ lagging - Similar Threads - Disney+ lagging

2. Disney magic kingdoms app can't get 3,000 gem pack.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Disney magic kingdoms app can't get 3,000 gem pack.: Hi, my name is Christopher Alexander and I've been having an issue with my Disney magic kingdoms app with getting the 3,000-gem pack, it keeps saying Looks like you already own this, I already paid for it and everything and I tried everything else that I saw online and even...
  3. Disney magic kingdoms app can't get 3,000 gem pack.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Disney magic kingdoms app can't get 3,000 gem pack.: Hi, my name is Christopher Alexander and I've been having an issue with my Disney magic kingdoms app with getting the 3,000-gem pack, it keeps saying Looks like you already own this, I already paid for it and everything and I tried everything else that I saw online and even...
  4. not shown in disney plus hotstar in windows 11 pro

in Windows 10 Gaming
    not shown in disney plus hotstar in windows 11 pro: HI,this is muni,Iam using a windows 11 pro but not shown the disney plus hotstar why, and i will send the screen shot also, thank you. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/not-shown-in-disney-plus-hotstar-in-windows-11-pro/cca968a9-2a8c-45ae-a039-4a118fba90d0
  5. not shown in disney plus hotstar in windows 11 pro

not shown in disney plus hotstar in windows 11 pro: HI,this is muni,Iam using a windows 11 pro but not shown the disney plus hotstar why, and i will send the screen shot also, thank you. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/not-shown-in-disney-plus-hotstar-in-windows-11-pro/cca968a9-2a8c-45ae-a039-4a118fba90d0
  6. Launching any streaming services i.e. Netflix, Amazon Prime, Disney+ result in a bsod since...

Launching any streaming services i.e. Netflix, Amazon Prime, Disney+ result in a bsod since...: Title pretty much sums it up. I declined giving more personal info to microsoft after the last update and I get the BSOD every time I try to watch anything. Even youtube brings on the BSOD, no mater what browser or app I'm using....
  7. Launching any streaming services i.e. Netflix, Amazon Prime, Disney+ result in a bsod since...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Launching any streaming services i.e. Netflix, Amazon Prime, Disney+ result in a bsod since...: Title pretty much sums it up. I declined giving more personal info to microsoft after the last update and I get the BSOD every time I try to watch anything. Even youtube brings on the BSOD, no mater what browser or app I'm using....
  8. Dolby Vision not available through Disney+, Prime Video, Films&TV, Edge, VLC, but through...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Dolby Vision not available through Disney+, Prime Video, Films&TV, Edge, VLC, but through...: Only when playing Dolby Vision content through Apple TV Preview on Windows 11 I can get the Dolby Vision logo to pop up, the screen brightness automatically adjusting to the max and the color preset, in my case "Bright", setting in. How can this still not work on all windows...
  9. Dolby Vision not available through Disney+, Prime Video, Films&TV, Edge, VLC, but through...

Dolby Vision not available through Disney+, Prime Video, Films&TV, Edge, VLC, but through...: Only when playing Dolby Vision content through Apple TV Preview on Windows 11 I can get the Dolby Vision logo to pop up, the screen brightness automatically adjusting to the max and the color preset, in my case "Bright", setting in. How can this still not work on all windows...
  10. Disney+ lagging

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Disney+ lagging: Can anyone tell me where there is intermittent pausing/lagging every few seconds using Disney+? I know it's not my computer. I have a gaming computer. Does anyone else have problems or had problems and you fixed it? 146321

Users found this page by searching for:

1. disney lagging

2. my disney plus is lagging on laptop

3. why does my disney keep lagging

4. disney plus lag desktop,
  5. disney plus every few seconds lags,
  6. disney lags,
  7. why is my disnep plus lagging,
  8. why does disney plus lag