Windows 10: Disney magic kingdom game, levels got reset to beginning.

Discus and support Disney magic kingdom game, levels got reset to beginning. in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; I have a game (Disney magic kingdom) that I cot from the Microsoft Store , I ws up to level 52 or 53 when something happened with the game and it... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by MarvaBarker, Mar 2, 2019.

1. Disney magic kingdom game, levels got reset to beginning.

I have a game (Disney magic kingdom) that I cot from the Microsoft Store , I ws up to level 52 or 53 when something happened with the game and it reset to the beginning. I contacted Gameloft abut it and they said togo back to who I got the game from and re-install the came and it will start back from where I was at before the game tanked but that did not happen. they said you would have saved the procress on the Cloud ervce but that did not happen so my question is , Do you have such a service and why do { have to tart thi game fpom the beginning again? Please give me an answer. Gameloft gave me that option if had gotten the game through Facebook.

***Modified Title from: Games from store***

:)

MarvaBarker, Mar 2, 2019
  2. IainRowe Win User

Disney Magic Kingdom app & updates

I've been playing Disney Magic Kingdoms for a while as every time there is an update the app won't update and won't allow me to continue to play. I followed the online advice to delete the app and reinstall it now I can't reinstall it and get the following
    message "you already own the app so can't install on a pc". Any help and advice would be appreciated as I'd love to get this game back and hopefully won't have lost all my progress!

IainRowe, Mar 2, 2019
  3. How to stop Windows 10 from installing Candy Crush and Disney Magic Kingdom?

This issue is related to Windows 10 Consumer Experience.

You need to go into group policy and navigate to "Computer Configuration > Administrative Templates > Windows Components > Cloud Content", select "Turn Off Microsoft Consumer Experiences" and Enable it.

Once You Have Done This. Set the Following Reg Key<br>
    "[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Policies\Microsoft\Windows\CloudContent]
    DisableWindowsConsumerFeatures=dword:00000001"

Uninstall both Candy Crush & Disney Magic Kingdom (If They are Currently Installed Of Course), and restart the computer.

They should no longer try and download.

James Timms, Mar 2, 2019
  4. Disney magic kingdom game, levels got reset to beginning.

game not openning

since tuesday 25 december 2018 I have been trying to play my Disney Magic Kingdom game this is the third time I have stared this game. from level 27 I went down to level 1 twice, the last time I played on Xmas day mornin I just got level 17. since that
    afternoon one the loading bar gets filled up it disappears I havent been able to play

MatildeCrosas, Mar 2, 2019
Thema:

Disney magic kingdom game, levels got reset to beginning.

1. Disney magic kingdom game, levels got reset to beginning. - Similar Threads - Disney magic kingdom

2. Magic Puzzles

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Magic Puzzles: Cannot get adverts to get more coins https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/magic-puzzles/431e6a00-d68b-4aba-be3b-38bb5598abd4
  3. Magic puzzels

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Magic puzzels: Cannot get adverts to get more coins https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/magic-puzzels/431e6a00-d68b-4aba-be3b-38bb5598abd4
  4. Can not make a in-game purchase on disney magic kingdom from new zealand

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Can not make a in-game purchase on disney magic kingdom from new zealand: I have been trying many times to make a purchase on the game Disney Magic Kingdom, but every time the payment screen comes up and asks for billing address, it is locked on United States and i can not enter my own address being in New Zealand to make a purchase. have contacted...
  5. Loading Disney Magic Kingdoms game

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Loading Disney Magic Kingdoms game: The Disney Magic Kingdoms game keeps aborting during loading. Any thoughts on how to fix this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/loading-disney-magic-kingdoms-game/16ae7266-0916-48fd-a2d1-f26997953b98
  6. Treasure Hunt Game Resetting To Level 1.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Treasure Hunt Game Resetting To Level 1.: why has treasure hunt reset to level one every time I try to play also have lost all my larger amounts of bombs etc gone back to 2 each. ***Edited Original Title From: re set***...
  7. page RESET's to beginning

in Windows 10 Support
    page RESET's to beginning: If I'm looking at photos, or a document, or basically anything that you have to scroll down to see, the page automatically returns to the top constantly.. never know exactly when, but it will always just suddenly go back to the top of the page? What's up with this and HOW do...
  8. Microsoft Ultimate Word Games reset progress to Level 1

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Ultimate Word Games reset progress to Level 1: While playing Premium-paid gameplay in MUWG, I discovered I had a serious issue with progress being saved. Over time I learned if I went into game options and disabled cloud syncing and then re-enabled cloud syncing, my progress would save and I could quit MUWG without...
  9. Rubbish installed with Windows 10 Pro (Disney games, Candy Crush)

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Rubbish installed with Windows 10 Pro (Disney games, Candy Crush): Is anyone else annoyed about all the crap that comes pre-installed with Windows 10 (Pro)? I assume people must have complained but Microsoft doesn't care? I realise some people got their OS upgrade for free but I paid for my Windows installation (and got the "Pro" version...
  10. Microphone sound level resets randomly - solved

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Microphone sound level resets randomly - solved: PC Desktop Win 10. Microphone sound level began resetting to zero and blocking microphone. Tried so many things including uninstall and reinstall audio programs, Real Tek program and drivers, and more. None worked. Downloaded free Malwarebytes.com and quarantined lots of...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. disney magic kingdoms game reset from the beginning

2. my disney magic game reset to the begining