Windows 10: Disney Plus on my Surface

Discus and support Disney Plus on my Surface in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hi guys, Do you know if there will be an app to be able to watch Disney Plus on my Surface (or my PC for that matter)? Thanks.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by dantruchsess, Nov 12, 2019.

1. Disney Plus on my Surface

Hi guys,

Do you know if there will be an app to be able to watch Disney Plus on my Surface (or my PC for that matter)?

Thanks.

:)

dantruchsess, Nov 12, 2019
  2. Brink Win User

Microsoft ends new enrollment into Surface Plus Program Surface

Read more:

Brink, Nov 12, 2019
  3. Brink Win User
    Microsoft ends new enrollment into Surface Plus Program

Read more:

Brink, Nov 12, 2019
  4. Brink Win User

Disney Plus on my Surface

Announcing new Surface Plus Program

Source: Owning Surface just got easier with the new Surface Plus Program - Microsoft Devices Blog

Brink, Nov 12, 2019
Thema:

Disney Plus on my Surface

1. Disney Plus on my Surface - Similar Threads - Disney Plus Surface

2. Disney+ lagging

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Disney+ lagging: Can anyone tell me where there is intermittent pausing/lagging every few seconds using Disney+? I know it's not my computer. I have a gaming computer. Does anyone else have problems or had problems and you fixed it? 146321
  3. Disney+ lagging

in Windows 10 Support
    Disney+ lagging: Can anyone tell me where there is intermittent pausing/lagging every few seconds using Disney+? I know it's not my computer. I have a gaming computer. Does anyone else have problems or had problems and you fixed it? 146321
  4. Disney+ app not installing on my laptop

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Disney+ app not installing on my laptop: Hello, Is Disney+ only available on Xbox One? I am trying to download it on my laptop but the Microsoft Store say I have no devices connected to my account. I went to manage my devices and my laptop is listed as my only device. I even tried to sign in with my school account...
  5. disney+ download

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    disney+ download: im just trying to get the app on my laptop. . what do I do..? this is what im getting when I try to get the app for Disney+.... It looks like you don’t have any applicable device(s) linked to your Microsoft account. To install, sign in on a device with your Microsoft...
  6. Disney Plus

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Disney Plus: Will Windows 10 store get a Disney+ app that works on more than XBOX One? We have a Netflix app and Hulu app already that works great. It would be nice to get a Disney+ app. Thank you....
  7. Unable to play Disney Magic Kingdom

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Unable to play Disney Magic Kingdom: For some reason in Disney Magic Kingdom I can not get past to the part of "checking content". Then it says, " successful completion of content". Then it goes back to checking content. This is the only game I have a problem with on windows. Does anybody else have this problem...
  8. Loading Disney Magic Kingdoms game

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Loading Disney Magic Kingdoms game: The Disney Magic Kingdoms game keeps aborting during loading. Any thoughts on how to fix this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/loading-disney-magic-kingdoms-game/16ae7266-0916-48fd-a2d1-f26997953b98
  9. Microsoft ends new enrollment into Surface Plus Program

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft ends new enrollment into Surface Plus Program: After much thought and consideration, Microsoft has decided to end new enrollment into the Surface Plus Program, financed by Klarna, starting August 31, 2018. For existing Surface Plus customers, please see the FAQs below and the Surface Plus Program terms and conditions....
  10. Announcing new Surface Plus Program

in Windows 10 News
    Announcing new Surface Plus Program: Announcing Surface Plus and Surface Plus for Business, available for customers and businesses exclusively at U.S. Microsoft Stores and online at Microsoft.com. Surface is designed to help people better create, collaborate, learn, and get things done. Beginning today at...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. disney on surface

2. disney plus surface

3. when will disney plus get app for surface

4. disney plus for surface go