Windows 10: Disney Plus

Discus and support Disney Plus in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Will Windows 10 store get a Disney+ app that works on more than XBOX One? We have a Netflix app and Hulu app already that works great. It would be... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by SonLea, Nov 12, 2019.

1. SonLea Win User

Disney Plus

Will Windows 10 store get a Disney+ app that works on more than XBOX One?

We have a Netflix app and Hulu app already that works great. It would be nice to get a Disney+ app.

Thank you.

:)

SonLea, Nov 12, 2019

2. Unable to play Disney Magic Kingdom

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

We understand the difficulties you are facing while playing the Disney Magic Kingdom game.

In this scenario, we would suggest you refer this
    Fix problems with apps from Microsoft Store
    article and perform the steps and check if you are able to play the game.

We await your response.

Aditya Roy

Microsoft Community – Moderator

Aditya_Roy, Nov 12, 2019
  3. Help! I need an App suggestion for Disney World? GPS?

I'm going to Disney world and I would love an app that allows me to look up where my family is if we get split up? Any suggestions? My phone is Window HTC m8

LindseyAndelman, Nov 12, 2019
  4. ArunRomi Win User

Disney Plus

Unable to run Microsoft Money Plus on Windows 10.

The steps for running Microsoft Money Plus in Compatibility mode does not work. Are there any other suggestions for this to work?

ArunRomi, Nov 12, 2019
Thema:

Disney Plus

1. Disney Plus - Similar Threads - Disney Plus

2. Error installing Disney Plus from store

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Error installing Disney Plus from store: Hi I'm getting the following error while trying to install the Disney+ app on both the online store and the store in Windows.I've tried the following solutions.However, solution 2 above I could only find this option for trouble-shooter in Windows 11.This is my system.Regards...
  3. Error installing Disney Plus from store

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Error installing Disney Plus from store: Hi I'm getting the following error while trying to install the Disney+ app on both the online store and the store in Windows.I've tried the following solutions.However, solution 2 above I could only find this option for trouble-shooter in Windows 11.This is my system.Regards...
  4. not shown in disney plus hotstar in windows 11 pro

in Windows 10 Gaming
    not shown in disney plus hotstar in windows 11 pro: HI,this is muni,Iam using a windows 11 pro but not shown the disney plus hotstar why, and i will send the screen shot also, thank you. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/not-shown-in-disney-plus-hotstar-in-windows-11-pro/cca968a9-2a8c-45ae-a039-4a118fba90d0
  5. not shown in disney plus hotstar in windows 11 pro

not shown in disney plus hotstar in windows 11 pro: HI,this is muni,Iam using a windows 11 pro but not shown the disney plus hotstar why, and i will send the screen shot also, thank you. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/not-shown-in-disney-plus-hotstar-in-windows-11-pro/cca968a9-2a8c-45ae-a039-4a118fba90d0
  6. Why can't I find the Disney plus app on the store?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why can't I find the Disney plus app on the store?: It shows that they have it but when I try find it it's nowhere to be seen. I tried getting to it via google but it doesn't give me an option to download/ install it. I ran a repair and a reset and it still doesn't come up....
  7. Why can't I find the Disney plus app on the store?

Why can't I find the Disney plus app on the store?: It shows that they have it but when I try find it it's nowhere to be seen. I tried getting to it via google but it doesn't give me an option to download/ install it. I ran a repair and a reset and it still doesn't come up....
  8. i cant access my disney plus from my PC it says its unvailble in my region but i have it on...

i cant access my disney plus from my PC it says its unvailble in my region but i have it on...: i cant access my disney plus from my PC it says its unvailble in my region but i have it on my tv tablet phones. what to do? im located in philippines...
  9. i cant access my disney plus from my PC it says its unvailble in my region but i have it on...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    i cant access my disney plus from my PC it says its unvailble in my region but i have it on...: i cant access my disney plus from my PC it says its unvailble in my region but i have it on my tv tablet phones. what to do? im located in philippines...
  10. how do I get Disney plus to be on my desktop

in Windows 10 Customization
    how do I get Disney plus to be on my desktop: I downloaded Disney Plus on the Microsoft store and have it but it will only appear on my taskbar if I pin it there how do I get it to be on my desktop?...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. disney plus windows 10 app

2. disney plus app windows

3. disney plus windows 10

4. disney plus app windows 10,
  5. disney plus app for windows10,
  6. disney plus windows app,
  7. disney plus on windows,
  8. how to dowload disney plus to my surface,
  9. windows 10 disney plus app,
  10. how to get disney plus on windows 10,
  11. disney plus windows,