Windows 10: Disneyland Adventures Issues

Discus and support Disneyland Adventures Issues in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; Hello there, I hope someone will help here. Problem exists on Windows 10 64bit, I have this game from my xbox game pass in Microsoft Store. So in... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by pizdaogien, Aug 26, 2020.

1. Disneyland Adventures Issues

Hello there, I hope someone will help here.

Problem exists on Windows 10 64bit, I have this game from my xbox game pass in Microsoft Store.

So in Disneyland Adventures some mini games crashes or freezes or something weird is happening e.g. in Jungle Cruise I can't collect the coins. Like my character is jumping but none of it is collecting.

In Pirates of the Caribbean mini game, on the second part of the first level game crashes i can hear everything and move oars but the boat is in the same place.

I was trying to reinstall game, turning off the antivirus and resetting game in Windows settings.

Anybody knows what's happening?

:)

pizdaogien, Aug 26, 2020
  2. Gowrish_S Win User

Disneyland Adventure coop on pc

Hello,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

Please refer the section "Disneyland FAQ" from this
    link
    to know more about the game Disneyland Adventures Coop.

Hope this helps.

Regards,

Gowrish S

Microsoft Community -Moderator

Gowrish_S, Aug 26, 2020
  3. Can't Download Disneyland Adventures

Hi Austin,

We've noticed that this thread has been idle for a while now.

Are you still experiencing an issue with downloading the Disneyland Adventures game?

We'll be waiting for your response.

Michelle Her, Aug 26, 2020
  4. Disneyland Adventures Issues

AustinVoss, Aug 26, 2020
Thema:

Disneyland Adventures Issues

1. Disneyland Adventures Issues - Similar Threads - Disneyland Adventures Issues

2. CandyLand Adventure

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    CandyLand Adventure: i used a virtual machine to install a 32 bit windows installation and installed CandyLand Adventure a 16bit program for win 3.1/98 and it opens but after starting to play the game it crashes I don't know what is going on pls help...
  3. Minesweeper Adventure does not save progress!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minesweeper Adventure does not save progress!: Hi, Tried this on my laptop Windows 10 and desktop Windows 8.1, both apps, and they both don't save the progress of the levels. I've tried everything! I only don't go past level 3 as I don't see the point. I've heard this has happened to other people. I really like this game,...
  4. minesweeper adventure game

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    minesweeper adventure game: I have been playing minesweeper adventure for about sis months. all of a sudden I can not access my game. instead it has me starting new. How can I get back to the game. in statistics it shows my score....
  5. No more crossword adventure maps?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    No more crossword adventure maps?: haven't seen a new adventure map since #12 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/no-more-crossword-adventure-maps/6a279f57-bc79-4ef6-8d79-fe2139afdabd
  6. Online adventures issues in forza horizon 4

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Online adventures issues in forza horizon 4: Hi! First i'd like to say im not the best at english so forgive me, my problem is, I actually bought the game 3 days ago, first 2 it worked great, not a single issue at all, but now, 3rd day I cannot play multiplayer for longer than 3 minutes, i cant even finish just one...
  7. Disneyland Adventure coop on pc

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Disneyland Adventure coop on pc: I've to xbox support, to the support of the game (that doesn't answer me) can someone tell me how can i play coop on windows please https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/disneyland-adventure-coop-on-pc/f4f8bddd-3ba8-4391-ada8-88e5e1cb1019
  8. Hidden City: Hidden Object Adventure

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Hidden City: Hidden Object Adventure: I have been playing Hidden City: Hidden Object Adventure for a few weeks now. I have unlocked several places. However, the new ones I have unlocked have been saying 'Game assets awaiting download'. Is there something that I need to do on my end to make this change. It has...
  9. Minesweeper Adventure Question

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minesweeper Adventure Question: I'm wondering why I collect Gold. Is there a way to by items with this gold or am I just wasting time collecting it. I'm sure this is a stupid question, but I've read through all the How-to sections and can't find anywhere where it tells the how to use the gold. 25170
  10. My adventures with SSD alignment

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    My adventures with SSD alignment: I have just purchased a crucial Ssd 500gb. I copied the old boot drive with a triple boot of XP, win 10 x86 and win 10 x64. While googling SSD I came across an article on alignment, so I used aomei partition tool to re-align the xp and 32 bit partitions but discovered the x64...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. Disneyland Adventures PC cant use items