Windows 10: Disorted and garbled sound in skype,discord,teamspeak 3

Discus and support Disorted and garbled sound in skype,discord,teamspeak 3 in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hi guys, Does anyone have the same problem as me and my gf after upgrading to windows 10 version 1809? The sound from programs like... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Soxa, Nov 16, 2018.

1. Soxa Win User

Disorted and garbled sound in skype,discord,teamspeak 3

Hi guys,

Does anyone have the same problem as me and my gf after upgrading to windows 10 version 1809?
    The sound from programs like skype,discord,teamspeak 3 is disorted and garbled while other sounds from games and youtube and windows itself are just fine.
    1803 didnt had this problem .
    I think its has to be something with voip i think

anyway thx in advance

:)

2. Nordic Win User

Teamspeak TPU PLEASE READ

@W1zzard @erocker @cadaveca

Tpu might want to consider setting up a Discord server. It is is like teamspeak with a quality voicechat feature, but also has an integrated IRC like chat. If skype and teamspeak had a child it would be Discord. It is still in development, but is feature rich and very well polished already. Discord is free to use and will remain that way indefinitely. I could easily see it replacing the TPU teamspeak server.

Discord website
    Discord Server Setup Page
    Discords feature suggestion page
    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCZ5XnGb-3t7jCkXdawN2tkA/feed?activity_view=3

Nordic, Nov 16, 2018
  3. Solaris17 Win User
    Teamspeak TPU PLEASE READ

but teamspeak has a chat and a global server chat as well as channel chat and a client that doesnt hit you in the face with a hammer. Discord is no ones child. Its the spotify to pandoras teamspeak.

Solaris17, Nov 16, 2018
  4. Disorted and garbled sound in skype,discord,teamspeak 3

Windows 10 1809 Garbled Voice Audio from VOIP (Discord, Teamspeak 3) and video streams (Youtube).

After updating tonight to the 1809 release, I am having audio issues with certain audio sources. I am not sure if this is a codec issue.

When I try watching a YouTube video or other streaming video podcast, the audio source is distorted. When I use Discord or Teamspeak 3, the audio is also distorted.

I can hear Windows sound effects just fine. I can hear good audio in video games or other applications. I can play music through iTunes or other media players.

brytallica, Nov 16, 2018
Thema:

Disorted and garbled sound in skype,discord,teamspeak 3

1. Disorted and garbled sound in skype,discord,teamspeak 3 - Similar Threads - Disorted garbled sound

2. Skype to mobile phone only garbled outgoing

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Skype to mobile phone only garbled outgoing: Hello-I’m having trouble with my outgoing Skype sound to mobile phones. Skype calls to computers works fine and also the incoming sound works fine I can hear the parties on the other end. It is only the outgoing sound to phones that is affected, and it is garbled. If you know...
  3. Skype to mobile phone only garbled outgoing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Skype to mobile phone only garbled outgoing: Hello-I’m having trouble with my outgoing Skype sound to mobile phones. Skype calls to computers works fine and also the incoming sound works fine I can hear the parties on the other end. It is only the outgoing sound to phones that is affected, and it is garbled. If you know...
  4. Muffled/garbled sound

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Muffled/garbled sound: My computer has been putting out garbled sounds for the past couple of months. I thought it was my speakers so I bought new ones. That didn't help. I have a SoundBlaster audio card and I tried different Aux ports in it, which has helped a little, but not really. I just bought...
  5. Issues between discord and teamspeak

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Issues between discord and teamspeak: Recently I have started using discord after using teamspeak 3 for many years. I have since found an issue in which after using one of these apps my microphone is no longer accessible to the other application. Each time I wish to use the other app I have to close out entirely,...
  6. Strange keyboard lag that happens whenever I call over discord/skype/teamspeak or whenever...

Strange keyboard lag that happens whenever I call over discord/skype/teamspeak or whenever...: Happened for a while now, I went to look for a fix over a separate website and it worked for a short day or two (the temporary solution was just uninstalling the audio drives and then reinstalling them by pressing "looking for hardware changes" in device manager) but it...
  7. Playing music on Alexa sounds garbled

Playing music on Alexa sounds garbled: Music played by Alexa on my windows 10 device is garbled and sounds like its being played ton a rubberband however all other audio sounds normal including Alexas voice itself...
  8. Windows 10 1809 Garbled Voice Audio from VOIP (Discord, Teamspeak 3) and video streams...

Windows 10 1809 Garbled Voice Audio from VOIP (Discord, Teamspeak 3) and video streams...: After updating tonight to the 1809 release, I am having audio issues with certain audio sources. I am not sure if this is a codec issue. When I try watching a YouTube video or other streaming video podcast, the audio source is distorted. When I use Discord or Teamspeak 3,...
  9. Teamspeak 3 Client: How To Completely Remove it?

Teamspeak 3 Client: How To Completely Remove it?: Hi all, I want to completely remove Teamspeak 3 because I was just banned from a Teamspeak server and I'm VERY worried that the server that banned me will be able to see which servers I join from now on. Is this possible? I was banned for no reason because I didn't even...
  10. Teamspeak 3 causing mouse cursor to crash

Teamspeak 3 causing mouse cursor to crash: Hello everyone, I have just done the upgrade from windows 7 64 Bit, To Windows 10 andi must say i am enjoying the fresh new look so far but i have a minor yet annoying issue. I have noticed when i double click on teamspeak3 and then try and connect to a server it cause my...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. how do i correct distorted sound on skype

2. teamspeak bluetooth sound garbled

3. discord sound distorted

4. garbled noises on discord,
  5. discord audio distortion 2019,
  6. voiec osunds distorted on discord,
  7. skype sound distorted