Windows 10: Dispaly/Replay stops

Discus and support Dispaly/Replay stops in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hi, I have an All-in-one ACER PC and since some weeks the display or replay of anything, that is mouse, cursor, videos, has very short interruptions.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Sue 123, Feb 29, 2020.

1. Sue 123 Win User

Dispaly/Replay stops

Hi,

I have an All-in-one ACER PC and since some weeks the display or replay of anything, that is mouse, cursor, videos, has very short interruptions. It moves and every 3 seconds stops very short and moves again. It is just a millisecond, but annoying. You want to fill a form and the cursor stops and jumps following the mouse movement. Or you watch a video via streaming or downloaded and it has those very short, slight interruptions. You type a text like this one and the cursor has those very short interruptions to follow along. I updated all graphic, monitor and display drivers. Still there. PC is just 1 year old.

Any idea or advice is very much appreciated.

:)

Sue 123, Feb 29, 2020

2. I have a windows media player codec problem running with windows 10, it won't replay a an audio file registered on my Samsung Galaxy A6 (2016)

Hi Robert,

By default, Windows Media Player automatically downloads codecs when you need to play and audio or video file which we believed that has been downloaded as you're able to play it. The problem you're facing is that it won't replay the audio file. By the way,
    have you tried using another player? Were you able to replay any audio file?

To help us sort out this issue, we suggest that you run the built-in Windows Media Player Settings troubleshooter. Follow the steps below:

• In the Cortana search, search for troubleshooting.
    • Click Troubleshooting from the search results.
    • In the left pane, click View all.
    • Look for Windows Media Player Settings, click it, and hit
      Next
    • Make sure to click Apply repair automatically and follow the on-screen instructions.

Once done, try to play/replay the audio file again and let us know if it works.

Looking forward to your replay.

Regards.

Vanessa Yar, Feb 29, 2020
  3. Printing stopped with November upgrade

Hey Prestonpdx,

I would suggest you check if the print spooler is running. Start/Stop print spooler service. Follow the steps below.

• Press Windows key + R, type services.msc
      and press Enter.

• From the list, locate Print Spooler service.

• Double click on the service and select Stop.

• Restart the computer, repeat step 1&2.

• Double click on the service and check if the service is started.
    Get back to us with the updated status, we’ll be glad to assist you.

Thank you.

SujataMoktan, Feb 29, 2020
  4. Dispaly/Replay stops

how to stop moving tiles

Hi Larry,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

I suggest you to follow the below steps in order to stop moving Windows live tiles.

• Right click on the live tile.
    • Click on more option.
    • select turn off live tile option.

Let us know if you need further assistance.

Thanks.

Divya Murugan, Feb 29, 2020
Thema:

Dispaly/Replay stops

1. Dispaly/Replay stops - Similar Threads - Dispaly Replay stops

2. My pc keeps crashing,freezing or the dispaly stops working and it restarts after

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My pc keeps crashing,freezing or the dispaly stops working and it restarts after: I've been playing baldurs gate 3 a lot since the beginning of August. However,since the end of August and the beginning of September it has been freezing the pc or straight up crashing it. I have downloaded the lastest nvidea driver, and also have been having problems with...
  3. Office dispaly display not completely

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Office dispaly display not completely: Hi team, We are using Windows CHN ISO for install OS. Now one user needs to use Japanese version , I added a Japanese language and install Japanese office package. But some Japanese fonts are displayed incorrect as attached, when we switch to English, the display is now...
  4. dispaly brightness for streaming

in Windows 10 Gaming
    dispaly brightness for streaming: How can I increse the birightness of movies streamed on my computer? My system is Windows 10 Home version 21H2 on a laptop, with Display 2 on the desktop. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/dispaly-brightness-for-streaming/00844f2e-47ce-4132-9849-a7e68f89ceb7
  5. dispaly brightness for streaming

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    dispaly brightness for streaming: How can I increse the birightness of movies streamed on my computer? My system is Windows 10 Home version 21H2 on a laptop, with Display 2 on the desktop. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/dispaly-brightness-for-streaming/00844f2e-47ce-4132-9849-a7e68f89ceb7
  6. dispaly brightness for streaming

in Windows 10 Customization
  7. gridlines on dispaly screen

gridlines on dispaly screen: all i did was turn on my computer and now i have gridlines that will not go away. how can i make this go away? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/gridlines-on-dispaly-screen/7222da77-4178-4b9c-88fd-66d57070ec0e
  8. Replaying videos

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Replaying videos: When I try to replay my videos on in my Windows 10 I get the following message: Windows Media Player encountered a problem while playing the file. In the properties the file type is movie clip (.mpg) How can I solve this problem? Thank you for your help....
  9. Video Replay Is To Large

Video Replay Is To Large: Hi can anyone help me with my video play back problem. When I play any videos whether through media player, or any other player or apps ie. You Tube, as well as website videos, the problem is that I cannot view any videos because they appear to be grossly enlarged or the zoom...
  10. Black and white dispaly

Black and white dispaly: My display suddenly appear black and white, What seems to be the problem. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-start-win_desk/black-and-white-dispaly/64469bf6-ae36-4522-9786-cd569f34f9dc