Windows 10: Display 2 can't be detected

Discus and support Display 2 can't be detected in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hello,I hope people can help me how do I fix this problem. I have been racking my brains out for a couple of days now. It started when I updated and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Billy_07, May 20, 2022.

1. Billy_07 Win User

Display 2 can't be detected

Hello,I hope people can help me how do I fix this problem. I have been racking my brains out for a couple of days now. It started when I updated and restart my system then my second monitor's resolution changed to only 1024 and 800 settings, only two options. I tried to search for a fix and found out I needed to upload my NVIDIA display driver so I did. The problem now is that the second monitor can't be detected instead. I searched up again on how to fix this and found out I need to do a DDU to perform a clean uninstallation on my drivers through safe mode and reinstall a fresh updated driver

:)

Billy_07, May 20, 2022

2. Laptop display does not detect itself

Hi,

In regards to your concern, since the second screen can't detect the display settings of your other laptop, we suggest that you perform the steps below and see if it helps:

• Go to Settings.
    • Click on System.
    • Under System, choose Display.
    • Under Multiple displays, click on Duplicate these displays and apply.
    Let us know the details so we could further help.

Acelyn Alc, May 20, 2022
  3. damtachoa Win User
    4870x2 won't display at 1680x1050 at all!

OK. Now I know what ur problem is. Step by step:
    1. Go to Catalyst Control Center
    2. Click on the word "Graphic" right on top left corner. It will display drop down menu
    3. Click on Display monitor and will see the list of monitor at near bottom
    4. Right Click the monitor and select "Configure". It will show up the window
    5. There will be 3 option to select. Select the middle one and then click on the tab which show the bar with 15%.
    6. Drag the bar to max, and the screen will stretch to the native resolution 1680x1050.
    7. Also click the tab with showing RGB drop down list and select the last one (it will change to image quality for pc).
    That's it. Good Luck.

damtachoa, May 20, 2022
  4. jmcslob Win User

2 x SSD Raid 0 - is this right?

Hey Fits

Can you list a few helpful hints for T ski ,maybe a step by step how to OR what to look out for*Cool Display 2 can't be detected :cool:

jmcslob, May 20, 2022
Thema:

1. Display 2 can't be detected - Similar Threads - Display can't detected

2. display 2 show not active but is detected

in Windows 10 Gaming
    display 2 show not active but is detected: display 2 is not active but is showing it is detected. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/display-2-show-not-active-but-is-detected/fb270dbc-e61c-47e5-99ab-51fdb675ec27
  3. display 2 show not active but is detected

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    display 2 show not active but is detected: display 2 is not active but is showing it is detected. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/display-2-show-not-active-but-is-detected/fb270dbc-e61c-47e5-99ab-51fdb675ec27
  4. display 2 show not active but is detected

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. Display doesn't detect the 2 display screen on Asus zenbook

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Display doesn't detect the 2 display screen on Asus zenbook: After the windows latest update on 16 March 2023, display doesnt detect the 2 display screen on asus zenbook. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/display-doesnt-detect-the-2-display-screen-on-asus/03ec98c7-6759-40a9-bbc2-a44d3a5de3c5
  6. Display doesn't detect the 2 display screen on Asus zenbook

Display doesn't detect the 2 display screen on Asus zenbook: After the windows latest update on 16 March 2023, display doesnt detect the 2 display screen on asus zenbook. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/display-doesnt-detect-the-2-display-screen-on-asus/03ec98c7-6759-40a9-bbc2-a44d3a5de3c5
  7. BIOS can't detect m.2 on ASUS

BIOS can't detect m.2 on ASUS: Hello,I recently bought a laptop for college, and I cant install Windows because there is no recognized disk to install, but when I go to ASUS BIOS, it appears in storage that I have a NVMe SSD with 476.9GB but no option to boot or install the OS in it.My laptop is a Asus...
  8. Display 2 can't be detected

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Display 2 can't be detected: Hello,I hope people can help me how do I fix this problem. I have been racking my brains out for a couple of days now. It started when I updated and restart my system then my second monitor's resolution changed to only 1024 and 800 settings, only two options. I tried to...
  9. Display 2 can't be detected

Display 2 can't be detected: Hello,I hope people can help me how do I fix this problem. I have been racking my brains out for a couple of days now. It started when I updated and restart my system then my second monitor's resolution changed to only 1024 and 800 settings, only two options. I tried to...
  10. Display isn't active - can't detect external displays

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Display isn't active - can't detect external displays: Hi, nothing on the web, MS answers included, unfortunately, can help. About 2 weeks ago my Surface Go suddenly stopped detecting displays - at first Dell monitor and, after another week, a Sony TV and others. I'm using Windows 10, v 1809 with all updates installed. Both...