Windows 10: display 2 flickering?

Discus and support display 2 flickering? in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Why is my display 2 flickering https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/display-2-flickering/62cf43bf-8fd7-4043-8151-5784d5db9fff Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by lenburke56, Dec 17, 2018.

1. display 2 flickering?

Why is my display 2 flickering

:)

lenburke56, Dec 17, 2018

2. Display flickering in Windows 10

Hi Ravi,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community, we appreciate your interest in Windows 10.

I understand the inconvenience you are facing with display on Windows 10, we will help you with this issue.

Do let us know if you have made any changes to the operating system prior to this issue?

This issue might have occurred due to corrupted/ incompatible/ outdated display drivers, try the below and check if it helps.

As updating the drivers couldn't resolve the issue, I suggest you to uninstall and re-install the display drivers in safe mode and check if it helps.

Step 1: Try to place the computer in Safe mode with Networking.

Refer: Start your PC in safe mode in
    Windows 10

Step 2: Uninstall and update the display driver

Steps to uninstall the drivers for the Display Adapter.

• Press Windows key + X key when you are at desktop.
    • Select Device Manager.
    • Expand Display Adapter.
    • Right click on the Display Adapter
      and click on Uninstall.
    • Restart the computer.
    • Do the same as above steps, right click on the
      Display Adapter and click on Update Driver Software.
    Also refer: How to: Install and Update driversin Windows 10

Step 3: Place the computer in normal mode and check if the issue persists.

• Press Windows + R keys to open
      Run command.
    • Type msconfig and press
      Enter.
    • In the System Configuration window, click on
      General tab.
    • Select Start-up selection as
      Normal startup, click on Apply
      and Ok.
    • Follow onscreen instructions.

For more information refer to: Troubleshoot screen flickering in Windows 10 for
    flickering screen.

Hope it helps. Reply to the post with an updated status of this issue to assist you better.

Deepika Gowda, Dec 17, 2018
  3. flickers with win 10

Hi James,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community and being part of Windows 10.

I understand the inconvenience you are facing with flickering screen on Windows 10, we will help you with this issue.

This issue might have occurred due to corrupted/ incompatible/ outdated display drivers after the latest update, try the below and check if it helps.

• Do let us know when exactly you get the flickering screen on your device?
    • Were you able to see any error code/ error message on flickering screen?

I suggest you to refer to the Microsoft article:
    Troubleshoot screen flickering in Windows 10
    for flickering screen, try the troubleshooting steps mentioned and check if it helps.

Hope it helps. Reply to the post with an updated status of this issue to assist you better.

Deepika Gowda, Dec 17, 2018
  4. display 2 flickering?

Screen flickering in safe mode help!

Hi Yasmeentq,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I understand your query. I suggest you to follow the steps to get out of safe mode.

• Press Windows key + R

• Type msconfig

• In msconfig > Boot tab >
      Boot Options > uncheck Safe Boot > APPLY / OK.

Screen flickering in Windows 10 is usually caused by incompatible apps or display drivers. I suggest you to refer to the article below and check if it helps.

Troubleshoot screen flickering in Windows 10

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-in/windows-10/troubleshoot-screen-flickering

Regards.

SujataMoktan, Dec 17, 2018
Thema:

display 2 flickering?

1. display 2 flickering? - Similar Threads - display flickering

2. Kmode_Exception_Not_Handled BSOD Display Flickers and Freezes

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Kmode_Exception_Not_Handled BSOD Display Flickers and Freezes: Hello,I have a Acer Predator Helios 300 2018 model with gtx 1060 and i7 7850H. My laptop has been running fine untill recently. For couple of weeks when ever I play any games Currently playing Metro Exodus non RTX after 5 min screen flickers and my pc freezes. I have to hard...
  3. Kmode_Exception_Not_Handled BSOD Display Flickers and Freezes

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Kmode_Exception_Not_Handled BSOD Display Flickers and Freezes: Hello,I have a Acer Predator Helios 300 2018 model with gtx 1060 and i7 7850H. My laptop has been running fine untill recently. For couple of weeks when ever I play any games Currently playing Metro Exodus non RTX after 5 min screen flickers and my pc freezes. I have to hard...
  4. I am have a green and pink color flickering lights on my display,

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I am have a green and pink color flickering lights on my display,: I am have a green and pink color flickering lights on my display, The background will be stable on top of the background i am seeing these lights. and sometimes the problem occurs for few minutes and goes away and i can use my laptop normally and sometimes it stays for hours....
  5. I am have a green and pink color flickering lights on my display,

I am have a green and pink color flickering lights on my display,: I am have a green and pink color flickering lights on my display, The background will be stable on top of the background i am seeing these lights. and sometimes the problem occurs for few minutes and goes away and i can use my laptop normally and sometimes it stays for hours....
  6. My windows 10 laptop screen has been flickering. I tried updating the display adapter but...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My windows 10 laptop screen has been flickering. I tried updating the display adapter but...: My Windows 10 laptop pc has been flickering. I went online to find a solution and what I saw from Microsoft was to install the current display driver and install the updated version. I did all that but the problem persists. What else can I do to solve this problem? I...
  7. My windows 10 laptop screen has been flickering. I tried updating the display adapter but...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    My windows 10 laptop screen has been flickering. I tried updating the display adapter but...: My Windows 10 laptop pc has been flickering. I went online to find a solution and what I saw from Microsoft was to install the current display driver and install the updated version. I did all that but the problem persists. What else can I do to solve this problem? I...
  8. My windows 10 laptop screen has been flickering. I tried updating the display adapter but...

9. Weird colour display and flickering screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Weird colour display and flickering screen: Hello! I’ve been playing a new game recently but the colours look extremely pinkish and bright on my screen. I’ve streamed the game once and it looks normal to my friends but on my end it looks weird so I figured it might be my PC settings. On top of that, my screen keeps...
  10. Weird colour display and flickering screen

Weird colour display and flickering screen: Hello! I’ve been playing a new game recently but the colours look extremely pinkish and bright on my screen. I’ve streamed the game once and it looks normal to my friends but on my end it looks weird so I figured it might be my PC settings. On top of that, my screen keeps...