Windows 10: "Display 2 Isn't Active" ?

Discus and support "Display 2 Isn't Active" ? in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hello,I have two monitors connected to my desktop computer. I use both monitors and today only 1 botted up. I though it was cable problem, co I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Martin Třešňák, Apr 22, 2024.

1. "Display 2 Isn't Active" ?

Hello,I have two monitors connected to my desktop computer. I use both monitors and today only 1 botted up. I though it was cable problem, co I switched cables and that didint helped. So I disconnected one monitor and then voila the other monitor worked. I tried both the DP ports and it turned out only one monitor could function at the same time.Very interesting. So it wasnt cables, it wasnt DP ports on the grahic card.When I looked in the display settings in windows, there was a new message under my second monitor "Display 2 Isn't Active". So the system knew about the second display, it just

:)

Martin Třešňák, Apr 22, 2024

2. Printer isn´t working after latest update.

After the latest update from Windows, my Canon Pixma ip6600 printer isnt working. In Device Manager it shows up as working properly but when I go to print it isn´t listed as an option in any programs. Troubleshoot suggests it´s a USB 2 printer on a USB
    3 port and that that´s the problem but that cant be since it worked fine before the update. I´ve tried to uninstall and plug it back in but that doesn´t work either.

Sigurdur WilliamBrynjarsson, Apr 22, 2024
  3. UNABLE TO ACTIVATE WINDOWS AND NUM LOCK ISN"T WORKING

UNABLE TO ACTIVATE WINDOWS IN SYSTEM AS WELL AS NUM LOCK ISN"T WORKING

rohit tiwari2, Apr 22, 2024
  4. Brink Win User

"Display 2 Isn't Active" ?

AT&T Activates Call Validation Displays

Source: AT&T Activates Call Validation Displays

Brink, Apr 22, 2024
Thema:

"Display 2 Isn't Active" ?

1. "Display 2 Isn't Active" ? - Similar Threads - Display Isn't Active

2. "Display 2 Isn't Active" ?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    "Display 2 Isn't Active" ?: Hello,I have two monitors connected to my desktop computer. I use both monitors and today only 1 botted up. I though it was cable problem, co I switched cables and that didint helped. So I disconnected one monitor and then voila the other monitor worked. I tried both the DP...
  3. "Display 2 Isn't Active" ?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    "Display 2 Isn't Active" ?: Hello,I have two monitors connected to my desktop computer. I use both monitors and today only 1 botted up. I though it was cable problem, co I switched cables and that didint helped. So I disconnected one monitor and then voila the other monitor worked. I tried both the DP...
  4. Display 1 isn't active

Display 1 isn't active: I have a dual monitor set up on windows 11, yesterday suddenly my main monitor is not working. This has happened once before but ended up being a quick fix, not this time.It is not the monitor or cable itself, as it works plugged into my laptop and my other monitor works...
  5. Display 1 isn't active

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Display 1 isn't active: I have a dual monitor set up on windows 11, yesterday suddenly my main monitor is not working. This has happened once before but ended up being a quick fix, not this time.It is not the monitor or cable itself, as it works plugged into my laptop and my other monitor works...
  6. Second monitor recognized but won't display an image Display 2 isn't active

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Second monitor recognized but won't display an image Display 2 isn't active: I have an MSI Katana laptop and sometimes hook up my 4k monitor as an alternate or second displayUsually, this works fine but stopped functioning when I changed colour settings via Nvidia Control Panel. Windows recognizes that a display is attached but automatically reverts...
  7. Second monitor recognized but won't display an image Display 2 isn't active

Second monitor recognized but won't display an image Display 2 isn't active: I have an MSI Katana laptop and sometimes hook up my 4k monitor as an alternate or second displayUsually, this works fine but stopped functioning when I changed colour settings via Nvidia Control Panel. Windows recognizes that a display is attached but automatically reverts...
  8. Display isn't Active in Windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Display isn't Active in Windows 11: Suddenly, after working just fine for weeks, one of my displays no longer works. The display shows up in the Display settings, but when I click Advanced display, it says "Display 2 isn't active." I have two external displays connected to a docking station. When I plug the...
  9. Display 2 and 3 Isn't Active

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Display 2 and 3 Isn't Active: When I connect a third monitor, I can see in my display settings that the 2nd and 3rd monitor is recognised, but in advanced display settings, it says "display 2 isn't active" and "display 3 isn't active". When I unplug one monitor, everything works normally on the external...
  10. Display 2 and 3 Isn't Active

Display 2 and 3 Isn't Active: When I connect a third monitor, I can see in my display settings that the 2nd and 3rd monitor is recognised, but in advanced display settings, it says "display 2 isn't active" and "display 3 isn't active". When I unplug one monitor, everything works normally on the external...