Windows 10: Display acting strange

Discus and support Display acting strange in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I’m not sure what these lines mean, if anyone can help that’d be really nice, before i reset I tried changing drivers and it did not work. The lines do... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by SelloutBatteries, Jul 5, 2021.

1. Display acting strange

I’m not sure what these lines mean, if anyone can help that’d be really nice, before i reset I tried changing drivers and it did not work. The lines do not appear in bios though.

:)

SelloutBatteries, Jul 5, 2021

2. Windows 10 acts strange on start-up and login, then shows errors...

Hello,

This issue might occur due to corrupted or outdated display drivers.

I suggest you to try the steps below and check if this helps.

I suggest you to try updating the Display Adapter drivers check if this helps in resolving the issue.

Follow the steps to update the Display driver:

• Press Windows Key + X key and click
      Device Manager.
    • Expand ‘Display Adapters’.
    • Right-click on the Display Adapter listed and click on ‘Update Driver Software’.
    • Select the option to automatically search for the updated driver software.
    • Restart the computer after its updated and verify.

I also suggest you to install the latest Windows updates and check.

Windows Update helps keep your computer up to date with the latest system updates and drivers which can resolve the issue you are facing. You can check Windows Update manually to help ensure you have the latest updates.

• In search type Windows Updates
    • Click on Windows Updates
    • Click on Check for updates and install
      the latest windows updates.
    Write us back with the status of the issue to assist you further.

ThofikhAhamad, Jul 5, 2021
  3. alone Win User
    Display langage reverted back

I followed the suggested actions: everything OK from step 1. and I attach as requested the output for step 2.

Display acting strange [​IMG]

for convenience I attach the google translation

Display acting strange [​IMG]

I'm ready to act following suggestions (if any) before...going through the restore (please don't misunderstand, I'm not looking forward doing it).

I appreciate in any case your help

alone, Jul 5, 2021
  4. Display acting strange

HP spectre x360 rotation acting strangely, touchpad and keyboard not functioning, and brightness broken.

Hi Robert,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

I suggest you to follow the methods below and check if it helps:

Step 1: Run Hardware and device troubleshooter:

I suggest you to run the Hardware and device
    Troubleshooter. Follow these steps to run
    Hardware and device troubleshooter:

• PressWindows key + W and type troubleshooting.
    • Select Troubleshooting.
    • Select View all on the top left corner.
    • Click Hardware and device
      troubleshooter.
    • Follow the on-screen instructions to run the troubleshooter.
    • Check if issue persists.

Step 2: Update drivers.

Follow the steps to update drivers from the Device Manager:

• Right click on start button and click on Device manager.
      • Select Display Drivers and expand it.
      • Right click on the driver and select Update driver.
      • Follow the same procedure to update Keyboard and Mice/touchpad drivers.

Step 3: Set Display to Landscape follow the instruction:

1. Right click on desktop and select Display settings.

2. Under display you will find Orientation.

3.Select Landscape from the dropdown.

4. Below orientation you will see Brightness level bar.

5. Refer the screen shot:

Display acting strange 085b1e73-6233-4570-a4d8-7dcfee69e515.png

Let u know the status of the issue. We will be glad to assist you further.

Thank you.

Sangeeta Sarkar, Jul 5, 2021
Thema:

Display acting strange

1. Display acting strange - Similar Threads - Display acting strange

2. Computer acting strange

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Computer acting strange: There seems to be something blocking my input. When I hear a chime that a device has been plugged in my mouse and keyboard stop functioning like normal. Once this chime is heard the computer will not even accept input from the on screen keyboard. When I try to use a right...
  3. Computer acting strange

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Computer acting strange: There seems to be something blocking my input. When I hear a chime that a device has been plugged in my mouse and keyboard stop functioning like normal. Once this chime is heard the computer will not even accept input from the on screen keyboard. When I try to use a right...
  4. Computer acting strange

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Computer acting strange: Recently I've had a very strange issue with my computer. Upon booting up it will not accept most input from my keyboard or mouse. What's so odd about it is that some things will work and some things won't. If I don't put in my PIN number quick enough and the keyboard stops...
  5. Computer acting strange

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Computer acting strange: Recently I've had a very strange issue with my computer. Upon booting up it will not accept most input from my keyboard or mouse. What's so odd about it is that some things will work and some things won't. If I don't put in my PIN number quick enough and the keyboard stops...
  6. Computer acting strange

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Computer acting strange: I get random instances of cmd opening showing either "txdata.exe" and "." for a split second and there's this "RIIF" folder open in my task manager Now gone after writing this postThis happens randomly every hour or soRIIF : https://imgur.com/xoud1ld"." :...
  7. keyboard acting strange

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    keyboard acting strange: when typing cursor jumps when i type letter d and when i type = i get extra characters =; i also get the number lock turn on when i type . https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/keyboard-acting-strange/e5d21a57-2fd7-4648-86d0-4f2f58e0e9da
  8. desktop acting strange

in Windows 10 Support
    desktop acting strange: It is as if the devil took my working desktop w/ w10, cntl/alt del wont bring up task master. web sites change font size if I try to scroll using mouse wheel. cortina wont input. the list goes on and on. And then if i wait long enough, (10 -20 minutes) things start working....
  9. Mouse acting strange

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Mouse acting strange: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/goreidea [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/iobg9i/mouse_acting_strange/
  10. DVD IS ACTING STRANGE

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    DVD IS ACTING STRANGE: HI I JUST PURCHASED A NEW HP ELITE X2 1012 G2. I HAVE A PLUG AND PLAY LG DVD DRIVE. I PLUG IT IN AND WINDOWS SEES IT THEN I PUT THE DVD IN. THE WINDOWS SAYS IT NEEDS A PLAYER FROM THE STORE. SO I DOWNLOADED THE PLAYER AND IT STILL WANTS A PLAYER? I WENT INTO THE PLAYER AND...