Windows 10: Display adapter disconnects randomly

Discus and support Display adapter disconnects randomly in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Dell Laptop 7400 2n1 and connecting to an Epson 595wi projector installed with the Microsoft Wireless Adapter Laptop connects without any issues and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by katie757, Jan 22, 2020.

1. katie757 Win User

Display adapter disconnects randomly

Dell Laptop 7400 2n1 and connecting to an Epson 595wi projector installed with the Microsoft Wireless Adapter

Laptop connects without any issues and is consistently works.

We proceeded to install district wide, we started to name them per the room they were going in, and updated the firmware. Noticed several issues, Laptops disconnected randomly and freezing the computer entirely. Updated drivers on Laptop, re imaged computers, going thru several troublehooting suggestions online, and none have worked. The only thing that we did was update the firmware and changed the name.

I am at a loss as to why the computers a locking up, and disconnecting. Save me,,,,,I cant think what the issues could be

Thanks

:)

katie757, Jan 22, 2020

2. Bluetooth adapter disconnects randomly. (NOT just devices.)

First of all, let me list all my specs.

ASUS ROG GL752VW

Intel core i7 6700 @ 2.6GHz

Windows 10x64

16GB RAM

Now my problem: my Bluetooth adapter seems to disconnect randomly and I have no idea why. Sometimes it will go months without ever disconnecting, and sometimes it disconnects and goes months without even working. The little icon disappears from my taskbar, and I am unable to use Bluetooth. My computer reports that I don't have bluetooth. I am not sure of the exact adapter but I do know it is Intel and that they are together. I never ever have any issues with WiFi however Bluetooth is just causing me all sorts of hell.
    I've tried all of the following things, so please don't suggest them...

Rebooting. Tried it multiple times

Reinstalling the drivers. With and without rebooting.

Uninstalling the device from Device Manager and reinstalling it.

"Repair"ing the driver from the installer.

Can anyone help me?

Thomas Sebestyen, Jan 22, 2020
  3. Win10 doesn't know my (compatible) display adapter

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

I would suggest you follow the steps below:

Method 1: Run the hardware and devices

Please follow the steps below:

• Type “Troubleshooting” on the Windows Search bar and hit enter.

• On the left side of the Troubleshooting window, click on “View all”

• Click on Hardware and Devices. Please provide a password if asked for it and click ok.

Method 2: Uninstall and reinstall display adapter.

Follow the steps to update the display adapter:

• Press Windows key + R key. Type "devmgmt.msc" and click Enter.

• Expand Display Adapter.

• Double-click on the Display Adapter.

• In Properties, go to Drivers Tab and click on Uninstall.

• Reinstall the Display adapter from the Manufacturer's Website and see if it helps.
    Restart the computer and check.
    Hope this helps. Please respond if you have further related issues.

Regards,

Jesinta Rozario, Jan 22, 2020
  4. Yolvi Ell Win User

Wireless display adapters keep disconnecting

Hi Luke,

It's possible that the devices aren't fully compatible, causing the disconnection. We'd like to learn more about your concern so that we could provide the proper resolution. We just have a few questions for you:

• Just to confirm, are you using a Microsoft Wireless Display Adapter, or is it a third-party device?
    • Did you make any changes to the computers before this started happening?
    • Which build version of Windows 10 are using on your computers? To check, click
      Start, type winver, and press Enter. For example, 14393.1066.
    • Does it get disconnected when using a particular program?
    • Did you receive any error messages? If yes, please post a screenshot.
    • Since you mentioned you've done some troubleshooting steps, can you list them all so that we could move on to the next ones?

Yolvi Ell, Jan 22, 2020
Thema:

1. Display adapter disconnects randomly - Similar Threads - Display adapter disconnects

2. Internet Randomly Disconnects: Ethernet Network Adapter Keeps Disconnecting

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Internet Randomly Disconnects: Ethernet Network Adapter Keeps Disconnecting: My internet keeps randomly disconnecting throughout the day. Its a Dell Windows 10Pro 22H2 - Dell Precision 5770 with Network Adapter: Realtek USB Gbe Family Controller Ethernet. I tried these steps below, no resolution yet:One thing I noticed, everytime the internet randomly...
  3. Internet Randomly Disconnects: Ethernet Network Adapter Keeps Disconnecting

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Internet Randomly Disconnects: Ethernet Network Adapter Keeps Disconnecting: My internet keeps randomly disconnecting throughout the day. Its a Dell Windows 10Pro 22H2 - Dell Precision 5770 with Network Adapter: Realtek USB Gbe Family Controller Ethernet. I tried these steps below, no resolution yet:One thing I noticed, everytime the internet randomly...
  4. Internet Randomly Disconnects: Ethernet Network Adapter Keeps Disconnecting

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  5. Wireless display adapter disconnects

Wireless display adapter disconnects: Hi,I am facing issues with this item.I am using it on a PC Samsung 8 years old running Windows 10.It disconnect after 5 or 10 or15mn. Not always the same time.I have updated all drivers and also the adapter but without success.BUT this adapter works perfectly with my Android...
  6. Network Adapter seems to randomly disconnect

Network Adapter seems to randomly disconnect: Hello, I am running a desktop Lenovo M81 SFF, with Windows 10 with most recent updates. I use this as a headless server that i remotely access with remote desktop and it is connevted with an ethernet cable to my router. Every couple of days it seems that the computer...
  7. 3rd Display Disconnects Randomly

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    3rd Display Disconnects Randomly: I have a setup of 3 displays and the TV keeps disconnecting randomly. I don't know why this happens, but it does and the only thing that works is unplugging and re-plugging the HDMI into the graphics card. The problem is not with the TV, as all of the other inputs never do...
  8. Display Adapter disconnects randomly

Display Adapter disconnects randomly: Hello, I'm duplicating a question asked by katie757 as that thread has been locked, but I may have found a "solution". [ORIGINAL QUESTION] created on January 22, 2020 by katie757 Dell Laptop 7400 2n1 and connecting to an Epson 595wi projector installed with the Microsoft...
  9. WiFi adapter randomly disconnects

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    WiFi adapter randomly disconnects: I'm running Windows 10 pro 2004 Build 19041.388. Currently, my WiFi adapter disconnects randomly for a very short time. This results in the "no Internet"-globe symbol with no networks nearby for a few seconds. I have tested with 2 brands (Netgear, tp-link) and different...
  10. Microsoft Display Adapter disconnects randomly

Microsoft Display Adapter disconnects randomly: Dell Laptop 7400 2n1 and connecting to an Epson 595wi projector installed with the Microsoft Wireless Adapter Laptop connects without any issues and is consistently works. We proceeded to install district wide, we started to name them per the room they were going in, and...