Windows 10: Display Adapter Drivers

Discus and support Display Adapter Drivers in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; So I was wondering why my screen all of a sudden was pixelated in random areas and there were black lines going across the screen. I disabled the GPU... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by RyanSchambers, Apr 30, 2020.

1. Display Adapter Drivers

So I was wondering why my screen all of a sudden was pixelated in random areas and there were black lines going across the screen. I disabled the GPU driver and it did not have the issue anymore. But then I cannot play my Mordhau game without it because it says "DX11 feature level 10.0 is required to run the engine." That game and my computer was working fine before, but when I go on websites or play a video-game or do anything really it has this issue. I tried installing the latest drivers from my driver disc, DriverEasy, online, and they all didn't fix it. And it was working before I had to do anything like that, so I don't know why it wouldn't work all of a sudden.

:)

RyanSchambers, Apr 30, 2020

2. Display driver not supporting and device manager not showing Display adapter option

Hi Maheen,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

This issue could have occurred due to these reasons:

• Incorrect settings.
    • Corrupt or outdated display driver.
    Try the steps listed here and check if it helps:

Method 1:

I suggest you to download and install all the available Windows Updates including Optional Updates. Check if it helps.

Method 2:

If the issue persists, i suggest you to uninstall and re-install latest display driver from the computer manufacturer website and check if it helps.

Step 1: Uninstall display driver.

• Right-click on the Start Button and click on
      Device manager.
    • Double-click on Display Adapters to expand.
    • Right-click on the display adapter driver that is listed and select properties.
    • In the window opened, click on drivers tab.
    • In the drivers tab, Click on Uninstall option.
    Now restart your computer and check, if the problem persists try step 2.

Step 2:

Re-install display driver from the manufacturer website.

Let us know if the issue is resolved or if you need further assistance, we will be glad to help.

Akheel Ahmed, Apr 30, 2020
  3. Incorrect display adapter driver for my Asus K42JK laptop

Hi,

Thank you for your interest in Windows 10.

What happens when trying to install the right driver? Do you receive any error?

I suggest you to Uninstall and reinstall the Display driver and check if it works for you.
    Refer to the steps below:

Follow the steps to uninstall the Display driver:

• Press Windows Key + X key and click Device Manager.
    • Expand ‘Display Adapters’.
    • Right-click on the Display Adapter listed and click on ‘Uninstall’.
    • Select the option to Delete driver software.
    • Restart the computer after its uninstalled.
    Now download the drivers the manufacturer website and install it.

Hope this information is helpful. Please do let us know if you need further assistance, we’ll be glad to assist you.

Giridhar J, Apr 30, 2020
  4. Display Adapter Drivers

Win10 doesn't know my (compatible) display adapter

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

I would suggest you follow the steps below:

Method 1: Run the hardware and devices

Please follow the steps below:

• Type “Troubleshooting” on the Windows Search bar and hit enter.

• On the left side of the Troubleshooting window, click on “View all”

• Click on Hardware and Devices. Please provide a password if asked for it and click ok.

Method 2: Uninstall and reinstall display adapter.

Follow the steps to update the display adapter:

• Press Windows key + R key. Type "devmgmt.msc" and click Enter.

• Expand Display Adapter.

• Double-click on the Display Adapter.

• In Properties, go to Drivers Tab and click on Uninstall.

• Reinstall the Display adapter from the Manufacturer's Website and see if it helps.
    Restart the computer and check.
    Hope this helps. Please respond if you have further related issues.

Regards,

Jesinta Rozario, Apr 30, 2020
Thema:

Display Adapter Drivers

1. Display Adapter Drivers - Similar Threads - Display Adapter Drivers

2. Need assistance with Display Adapter Drivers issue

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Need assistance with Display Adapter Drivers issue: Hello There!I am writing to seek some help regarding an issue I'm facing with my display adapter drivers.Recently, I've been experiencing problems with my display adapter drivers. The resolution is stuck to 800x600 and I cannot seem to change it. It shows the following...
  3. Need assistance with Display Adapter Drivers issue

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Need assistance with Display Adapter Drivers issue: Hello There!I am writing to seek some help regarding an issue I'm facing with my display adapter drivers.Recently, I've been experiencing problems with my display adapter drivers. The resolution is stuck to 800x600 and I cannot seem to change it. It shows the following...
  4. basic display adapter drivers

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    basic display adapter drivers: How can I update the driver for the basic display adapter windows 10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/basic-display-adapter-drivers/b5adc157-a44f-4366-ae17-6342d8c362ef
  5. basic display adapter drivers

in Windows 10 Gaming
    basic display adapter drivers: How can I update the driver for the basic display adapter windows 10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/basic-display-adapter-drivers/b5adc157-a44f-4366-ae17-6342d8c362ef
  6. basic display adapter drivers

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  7. icrosoft basic display adapter driver update

in Windows 10 Gaming
    icrosoft basic display adapter driver update: icrosoft basic display adapter driver download windows 10 64 bit https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/icrosoft-basic-display-adapter-driver-update/ad537ddb-534a-4ece-ade7-426011c10b43
  8. icrosoft basic display adapter driver update

icrosoft basic display adapter driver update: icrosoft basic display adapter driver download windows 10 64 bit https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/icrosoft-basic-display-adapter-driver-update/ad537ddb-534a-4ece-ade7-426011c10b43
  9. display adapter drivers

display adapter drivers: I had encountered issue of screen flickering , I went through trouble shooting process in that it had shown that to delete display adapter driver and restart. I tried that process screen flickering has stopped but the courser size is increased and also task bar size is...
  10. Display adapters - Intel HD graphics driver

Display adapters - Intel HD graphics driver: I have deleted and removed the display adapter for a Dell XPS 13 9380 . I have downloaded the Intel HD graphics driver from Dell Website but now i cannot see this in the list on my device manager. i dont know know what to do now. thanks....