Windows 10: Display adapters not working after installing last version of it.

Discus and support Display adapters not working after installing last version of it. in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hi I have a problem with Display adapters is still not working after I install the last version of it. I can see it from the device manager I have... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Muhammed Salar, Apr 1, 2020.

1. Display adapters not working after installing last version of it.

Hi

I have a problem with Display adapters is still not working after I install the last version of it. I can see it from the device manager

• I have Checked for Updates from windows but it says the drivers are up of date.
    • Then I updated with DriverBooster of iobit.
    • I have Checked for Updates from the device manager but it says the drivers are up of date.

Note:

1. windows version is 1909
    2. operation is windows 10
    3. the laptop is ProBook 4545s

Display adapters not working after installing last version of it. fbaba85f-5720-4ac0-9748-aa746012aedd?upload=true.png

:)

Muhammed Salar, Apr 1, 2020
  2. Basith M Win User

Display Adapter not working.

Hi Himanshu,

This might have caused due to display adapter driver compatibility issues. I suggest you to try installing the Display Adapter driver in compatibility mode and check if the issue persists. This is to check if this is caused due to any compatibility issues.

Refer to the following Windows 8.1 article to install the Display Adapter driver in compatibility mode. The steps apply to Windows 10 as well.

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-US/windows-8/older-programs-compatible-version-windows

Please feel free to visit our website for any help with Windows Operating System.

Basith M, Apr 1, 2020
  3. Display driver not supporting and device manager not showing Display adapter option

Hi Maheen,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

This issue could have occurred due to these reasons:

• Incorrect settings.
    • Corrupt or outdated display driver.
    Try the steps listed here and check if it helps:

Method 1:

I suggest you to download and install all the available Windows Updates including Optional Updates. Check if it helps.

Method 2:

If the issue persists, i suggest you to uninstall and re-install latest display driver from the computer manufacturer website and check if it helps.

Step 1: Uninstall display driver.

• Right-click on the Start Button and click on
      Device manager.
    • Double-click on Display Adapters to expand.
    • Right-click on the display adapter driver that is listed and select properties.
    • In the window opened, click on drivers tab.
    • In the drivers tab, Click on Uninstall option.
    Now restart your computer and check, if the problem persists try step 2.

Step 2:

Re-install display driver from the manufacturer website.

Let us know if the issue is resolved or if you need further assistance, we will be glad to help.

Akheel Ahmed, Apr 1, 2020
  4. Display adapters not working after installing last version of it.

Win10 doesn't know my (compatible) display adapter

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

I would suggest you follow the steps below:

Method 1: Run the hardware and devices

Please follow the steps below:

• Type “Troubleshooting” on the Windows Search bar and hit enter.

• On the left side of the Troubleshooting window, click on “View all”

• Click on Hardware and Devices. Please provide a password if asked for it and click ok.

Method 2: Uninstall and reinstall display adapter.

Follow the steps to update the display adapter:

• Press Windows key + R key. Type "devmgmt.msc" and click Enter.

• Expand Display Adapter.

• Double-click on the Display Adapter.

• In Properties, go to Drivers Tab and click on Uninstall.

• Reinstall the Display adapter from the Manufacturer's Website and see if it helps.
    Restart the computer and check.
    Hope this helps. Please respond if you have further related issues.

Regards,

Jesinta Rozario, Apr 1, 2020
Thema:

Display adapters not working after installing last version of it.

1. Display adapters not working after installing last version of it. - Similar Threads - Display adapters working

2. Wireless adapter app not connecting to adapter but display working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Wireless adapter app not connecting to adapter but display working: I have a microsoft wireless display adapter, I downloaded the app to update the firmware but the app cannot find the adapter even though my PC is connected to it an it is working properly.Windows 10 PC adapter firmware 2.8xxx...
  3. Wireless adapter app not connecting to adapter but display working

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Wireless adapter app not connecting to adapter but display working: I have a microsoft wireless display adapter, I downloaded the app to update the firmware but the app cannot find the adapter even though my PC is connected to it an it is working properly.Windows 10 PC adapter firmware 2.8xxx...
  4. Display Adapter Not Working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Display Adapter Not Working: The display on one of my monitors stopped working. It won't recognize any VGA cables that plug into it. I think the issue is with the display adapter because each monitor works separately using an HDMI cord, but my CPU only has one HDMI port so I can't use them together. I...
  5. Display Adapter Not Working

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Display Adapter Not Working: The display on one of my monitors stopped working. It won't recognize any VGA cables that plug into it. I think the issue is with the display adapter because each monitor works separately using an HDMI cord, but my CPU only has one HDMI port so I can't use them together. I...
  6. Display Adapter Not Working

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  7. Monitor not giving display after disabling display adapter

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Monitor not giving display after disabling display adapter: Hello Getting a problem in my PC which has fed me up ... I was using i3-1200f with AMD firepro m4900 for temporary use , will upgrade to 3060 in a week or two , So as F series cpu does not come with iGpuI accidentally Disabled Display adapter from device manager which Iam...
  8. NVIDIA NOT being detected on display adapter after last update windows 10 (1903)

NVIDIA NOT being detected on display adapter after last update windows 10 (1903): [ATTACH] I have geforce GTX 1060 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/nvidia-not-being-detected-on-display-adapter-after/01f128ae-749d-4742-845b-9b0d39948d9e
  9. Display Adapter Not Working

Display Adapter Not Working: I have an NVIDIA 920M it always gives Error (43) i tried everything in the fourms like uninstall and reinstall but it crashes my device. -Tried Updating. -Tried Disabling and Enabling. -Tried Updating SBIOS. -Tried Using the NVIDIA Software. -Tried Windows Trouble...
  10. Display problem after last update

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Display problem after last update: Yesterday the update 10586.104 left some weird happenings on the display. along the right hand side the upper and lower corners are darker and in the middle it much brighter. its like the login screen with window showing a bright light when you start up did not seem to...