Windows 10: Display all computers on the Network view?

Discus and support Display all computers on the Network view? in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I have a couple computers on different VLANs. Is there a way to display them in the Network view? I can type in \\192.168.XX.XXX and get to them, but... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by ARAMP1, Nov 28, 2020.

1. ARAMP1 Win User

Display all computers on the Network view?

I have a couple computers on different VLANs. Is there a way to display them in the Network view? I can type in \\192.168.XX.XXX and get to them, but wanted to see if there was a way to display them and just be able to click on them.

Display all computers on the Network view? [​IMG]

:)

ARAMP1, Nov 28, 2020

2. Unable to display list of wireless networks.

Hi Richard,

Wireless networks could be set as a private network and that could be a possible reason why you are experiencing issues with viewing some wireless networks within your area. For us to provide better assistance, we would need to know if you are trying to
    connect to a public wireless network.

For initial troubleshooting, we suggest performing network reset. Follow these steps to do so:

• Go to Settings.
    • Click on Network and Internet.
    • Under Status, look for Network troubleshooter and then click on Network reset.
    • Restart your computer once the process completed.

If the same issue persists, you can follow the steps provided on this
    link
    . It provides information and steps on how to address network connection issues in Windows 10.

Update us with the results.

Darleen Pen, Nov 28, 2020
  3. Network Communication problem with multiple computers

Hi Jay,

Thank you for responding.

I suggest you to try the below troubleshooting steps and check if it helps.

Method 1: Network discovery might be blocking you from seeing other computers and devices on the network. Check if the Network discovery is turned on. If the network discovery setting on your computer is set to off, you
    won't see other computers and devices on the network.

Steps to Turn on network discovery.

• Press Windows key, type sharing and click on
      Manage advanced sharing settings.
    • Under Private, Network discovery, check mark the option
      Turn on network discovery.
    • Try the same on all the computers connected to the network.

Method 2: If the issue still persists, run
    HomeGroup troubleshooter and check.

HomeGroup troubleshooter finds and fix problems with viewing computers or shared folders in a HomeGroup.

• Press Windows key, type troubleshooting
      and select it.
    • Click on View all in the left pane and click on
      HomeGroup
    • Follow the on-screen instructions.

Hope it helps. Kindly update the status of this issue for further assistance.

Deepika Gowda, Nov 28, 2020
  4. Display all computers on the Network view?

Connected to network, but forced to view files offline. Please Help View Online when connected

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community. Appreciate your interest in using Windows 10.

I suggest you to run the Network troubleshooter from the steps provided below and check if the issue persists.

• Type “troubleshooting” in the search box and press Enter.
    • Click on “View all” on the top left corner.
    • Click on “Network Adapter” and follow the prompts for troubleshooting.

Hope the information is helpful. Feel free to
    write to us for any other assistance with Windows, we’ll be glad to assist you.

Eeshwar Kumar, Nov 28, 2020
Thema:

Display all computers on the Network view?

1. Display all computers on the Network view? - Similar Threads - Display computers Network

2. Viewing Other Computers On Network

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Viewing Other Computers On Network: I have a desktop and a laptop. I am able to see my desktop on my laptop within my network in file explorer. I can connect to my desktop, view all of my folders within "Users" etc. I can't do the same with my desktop. I have been able to access the laptop with my desktop but...
  3. Viewing Other Computers On Network

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Viewing Other Computers On Network: I have a desktop and a laptop. I am able to see my desktop on my laptop within my network in file explorer. I can connect to my desktop, view all of my folders within "Users" etc. I can't do the same with my desktop. I have been able to access the laptop with my desktop but...
  4. All Win32 scrolling view has display error.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    All Win32 scrolling view has display error.: Hello, these days I found that wherever I scroll something in classic apps, it doesn't work. Screenshots:I've tried these:Rebootsfc /scannowdism /online /cleanup-image /retore-healthNo error found.Any ideas?Edition Windows 11 Pro for Workstations Version 22H2 Installed on...
  5. Display view

in Windows 10 Customization
    Display view: After an update, all my displays are changed and I can't get them back to the original views I had. How can I get back the original views? This happens on all the websites I visit as well... All the displays are ugly, basically black and white.....
  6. All hard drives not displayed in Network

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    All hard drives not displayed in Network: Network work group: 1 W10 pc ver 1909 build 1863.720 1 W10 laptop ver 1909 build 1863.720 1 W7 pc The W10 pc can see all 3 hard drives on the W7 It can see the os hard drive on the laptop but does not see the data hard drive The W10 laptop can see all hard drives on the W7...
  7. Network View

Network View: How do I view the network traffic to and from my laptop https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/network-view/a7aa4556-dfb8-4d02-a5b0-8764dfd6270f
  8. Not Displaying Computer On Network

Not Displaying Computer On Network: Since the Windows 10 Creators Update, one of my computers cannot be seen on the Network from other computers, although I can view it by typing \\Computer Name. It just won't display automatically like all my other computers. All the computers on the network are Windows 10....
  9. Network computers do not display

Network computers do not display: I have tried several web searches and have not found a solution that works. I am using Windows 10 and have 3 computers in the network group. I can manually enter the compute(s) name, "\\Robert Laptop", and see it, but I would prefer to have it automatically display. I would...
  10. View All Network Shares on a Windows PC

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    View All Network Shares on a Windows PC: How to: View All Network Shares on a Windows PC How to View All Network Shares on a Windows PC domain. You can set the permissions of a shared file or folder to allow groups or users to have a read only, change (modify), or full control access rights. Starting...