Windows 10: Display and Brightness Options!

Discus and support Display and Brightness Options! in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hey Microsoft! I'm not really much of an entrepreneur, and I don't really know if this fit's into the whole "question" category, but I've got a few... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by dave59801, Apr 18, 2019.

1. dave59801 Win User

Display and Brightness Options!

Hey Microsoft! I'm not really much of an entrepreneur, and I don't really know if this fit's into the whole "question" category, but I've got a few pointers for you! Actually just one! While I'm fond of the power of 2019's inferno bright computer screens burning the cornea's and retina's out of my eyes like the finishing scene in Raiders of the Lost Ark it sure would be nice to adjust those settings. As a windows 10 PC user I have to ask. Did you make some kind of underground deal with the lizard people that run and own all the worlds glasses companies? Is that why you don't want to allow me access to a "slider bar" of some kind, one that I specifically remember used to be in display settings to turn the brightness down? Anyways I'm sure your busy finding ways to turn other simple to use interface options into some kind of online google Easter egg mystery puzzle, so I won't take much more of your time. Well I don't know if I really asked a question here, but I do know one thing, I knew the future would be bright, I just didn't know I would actually need to be constantly wearing sunglasses in it because someone was working with the lizard people to hide all our brightness adjusters and other "once upon a time" easy to use interface options. At least I look cool surfing the web with my sick RayBan's! OH! And have you all noticed how the banners change to some weird stuff like OBEY, and other ominous words on all the internet ad banners when you wear YOUR RayBan's as you surf the internet? Anyways much love, thanks for the help.

:)

dave59801, Apr 18, 2019

2. No brightness control bar is display settings

Thank you for answering the questions. Can you describe to us what you are seeing in the display section? Also, as our initial troubleshooting step, you may try adjusting the screen brightness by going to Power Options. Kindly follow the steps below to check
    this.

• Press Windows key and type "power options".
    • Select Power Options from the results.
    • On the bottom part of the window, you will see the screen brightness slider.

Let us know how that turned out for you.

Dennis Mop, Apr 18, 2019
  3. Brightness

Hi Maddie,

The problem you've experienced with the brightness settings could be caused by an outdated driver for your Display adapter or possible that the brightness settings on your computer may not be properly set.

For us to sort this out, we suggest that you follow the steps on how to
    Set brightness and contrast
    from the link,
    Get the best display on your monitor

If the problem persists, then please proceed with updating the driver for the Display adapter. Follow these steps:

• Right click the Windows key
      and click Device Manager.
    • Expand Display adapters.
    • Right-click on the Display adapter listed and click Properties.
    • Navigate to the Driver tab and click Update Driver Software.
    • Select the option to automatically search for the updated driver software.
    • Restart the computer after it's updated and verify.

You may also look into the computer manufacturer website and download and install the latest display and chipset drivers.

Let us know how it turns out.

Regards.

Vanessa Yar, Apr 18, 2019
  4. John Sarc Win User

Brightness Control not working in Windows 10

Hi Ella,

To adjust the brightness, see the steps below:

• Go back to Power Options, and tick on the High performance.
    • See if you can adjust the brightness.

If this not work, we highly suggest that you create an Administrator account, and re-do the steps above.

Let us know how it goes.

John Sarc, Apr 18, 2019
Thema:

1. Display and Brightness Options! - Similar Threads - Display Brightness Options

2. Change display brightness option is not showing in windows 10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Change display brightness option is not showing in windows 10: Hello,I am Vatshal GautamThe display brightness option isn't showing in windows 10 Pro version build 10586. I know that it is an older version, but I want to change the brightness. When I change it in mobility center from 100 to 0, it shows a warning "Are you trying to...
  3. Change display brightness option is not showing in windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Change display brightness option is not showing in windows 10: Hello,I am Vatshal GautamThe display brightness option isn't showing in windows 10 Pro version build 10586. I know that it is an older version, but I want to change the brightness. When I change it in mobility center from 100 to 0, it shows a warning "Are you trying to...
  4. Change display brightness option is not showing in windows 10

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Display collors are off/ gamma to high/ no brightness option

in Windows 10 Customization
    Display collors are off/ gamma to high/ no brightness option: So i came across this problem while in photoshop. The colors and gradient on my current monitor were to bright, almost if the gamma was to high. so i test this with two other monitors who had no problem they are to small to use. i have tried allot of things but nothing would...
  6. brightness display

brightness display: I have recently bought a dell inspiron 5570. After about few days its brightness settings are no longer working. It has windows 10 and brightness bar is moving up and down but there is no change in screen brightness. I want to know why and can I rectify it?...
  7. display and brightness

display and brightness: Anyone can help. I have been trying to bring down my screen brightness but in settings I cannot find the bar to lower down the brightness. please tell me a way to solve this problem...
  8. Display Brightness

Display Brightness: Hello.. I have accidentally made some changes in the settings due to which I can no longer change the brightness and the resolution of the display Please help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/display-brightness/303668c8-7973-49b3-aa97-768183a6c9bc
  9. DISPLAY BRIGHTNESS

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    DISPLAY BRIGHTNESS: Why can't I change my laptop's brightness? It seems off after updating. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/display-brightness/9ea5c9f8-2faf-4128-ae49-a49c27c3cc1b
  10. Display Brightness

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Display Brightness: after the recent Windows 10 update, I cannot control the brightness of my display screen. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-hardware/display-brightness/9d6da9aa-5c09-4279-884b-6be4fa112227

Users found this page by searching for:

1. brightness option not showing in the battery tab