Windows 10: Display and mouse problems after the last Win 10 update

Discus and support Display and mouse problems after the last Win 10 update in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; This lasted update did something to my Hp w2338h computer and monitor. I know have a horizental line about that is about 1/4 from the edge of the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by JosephLinhoss, Apr 11, 2019.

1. Display and mouse problems after the last Win 10 update

This lasted update did something to my Hp w2338h computer and monitor. I know have a horizental line about that is about 1/4 from the edge of the right side of the monitor and my arrow for my mouse acts like it has a mind of it own. Just starts moving on it own and jumps all over the monitor

* Moved from IE10/other

* Original title: Last Win 10 update

:)

JosephLinhoss, Apr 11, 2019

2. Win 10 1607 update

Installed the update manually at the the moment everything is bueno.
    It seems that Microsoft has a big problem in there update department windows 7 update has problems win 8 update has problems. Windows 10 update is so-so.

Countryside, Apr 11, 2019
  3. John Vil Win User
    Mouse Problem - scroll wheel on steroids!

Hi,

There may be several reasons why your mouse started acting this way after the update. We suggest you try to run the Hardware and Devices troubleshooter to assist you in resolving this issue. Kindly follow the steps below:

• Type “Troubleshooting” in the Search bar and press Enter.
    • Click on “View All” in the top left corner.
    • This will display the list of troubleshooters which are built-in in the computer. You can click on
      Hardware and Devices from the list and you can run the troubleshooter.

If the issue persists, the next step is to update your mouse driver. You can click on this article for the steps on how to
    Update drivers in Windows 10.

Let us know if you will need further assistance.

John Vil, Apr 11, 2019
  4. Display and mouse problems after the last Win 10 update

win 10 update leaves vertical pink line on screen

today i applied latest win 10 update and now i have a vertical pink line on screen, it remains on every screen. i have tried these fixes

Step 1: I suggest you to run SFC scan,
    System File Checkeris a utility in Windows that allows users to scan for corruptions in Windows system files and restore corrupted files.

Follow the below steps:

• Right click on the Start button, click on
      Command Prompt (Admin).
    • Type “sfc /scannow” without the quotes and hit
      Enter.
    • After the scan, restart the computer and check for the issue.
    Step 2: Also, I suggest you to update the display drivers and check.

Steps to Update the Display Adapter driver.

• Press Windows key + Xkey when you are at desktop.
    • Select Device Manager.
    • Expand Display Adapter.
    • Right on the Display Adapter and click on
      Update driver software
    BUT i still have the line on screen.

tinacaston, Apr 11, 2019
Thema:

Display and mouse problems after the last Win 10 update

1. Display and mouse problems after the last Win 10 update - Similar Threads - Display mouse problems

2. Display port problem after last windows updates

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Display port problem after last windows updates: hello after the last windows update of the 16/03/2021 my displayport start of fail and appear a message in the monitor that says "displayport not signal" each time when i open a game or when i open virtual machines or when im in the desktop, i make all that i find here about...
  3. Display port problem after last updates

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Display port problem after last updates: hello after the last update of the 16/03/2021 my displayport start of fail and appear a message in the monitor that says "displayport not signal" each time when i open a game or when i open virtual machines or when im in the desktop, i make a new instalation of windows 10...
  4. Problem after last Update

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Problem after last Update: Hi, After updating the las version of Windows 10 was automatically updated, my desktop freezes everytime i turn on the computer. My laptop is fairly new and had worked well until this episode. Is there a way to fix this? Thanks...
  5. problems with my microsoft mouse after the last windows 10 update

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    problems with my microsoft mouse after the last windows 10 update: i also cheked my mouse with another computer , its working there, so the issue is not a battery or any other problem with the device, its happened after an automatic update of the windows 10. please what can i do????...
  6. problems after last update

problems after last update: After last update my computer volume, windows task bar, edge, start button, cortona,,,among other items I can't access such as my control panal..!!! how do I fix it???...
  7. Multiple problems with Win 10 after last update

Multiple problems with Win 10 after last update: I am having massive issues with my Win 10. I think it was the last update but I am not sure. -Windows is taking between 25 and 40 mins to boot. Was a few seconds. -Discord opens but gets stuck on checking for updates. -Comodo doesnt start. -Trying to reinstall/fix Commodo...
  8. problems after last update

problems after last update: Hi, I got my PC updated lately and now have alot of problems. Sleep button disapeared, power settings disapeard, cannot turn off display, my nvidia card is not working and have some graphic glitches while scrolling internet pages. Also got blurry apps even they weren´t...
  9. Problems With Mouse Since Last Update

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Problems With Mouse Since Last Update: Since the update last Tueday I'm been having problems with my mouse. I thought it was my mouse, and I went out today and bought another mouse, but I'm still have problems controlling my cursor. Sometimes I need to keep clicking on the Delete icon to delete an e-mail or I need...
  10. Display problem after last update

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Display problem after last update: Yesterday the update 10586.104 left some weird happenings on the display. along the right hand side the upper and lower corners are darker and in the middle it much brighter. its like the login screen with window showing a bright light when you start up did not seem to...