Windows 10: Display and Windows are Resizing

Discus and support Display and Windows are Resizing in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I have W10 and a couple of days ago, W10 Update installed Interl Graphics Display 26.20.100.7263. Ever since then I have been having the following... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by DennisCeleschi, Feb 28, 2020.

1. Display and Windows are Resizing

I have W10 and a couple of days ago, W10 Update installed Interl Graphics Display 26.20.100.7263.

Ever since then I have been having the following problems:

1. Now and the, W10 will beep at me with 2 different sounds--I can't figure out what this means nor what the beeps signify. There was an option in previous WINDOWS to determine what various sounds meant--I cannot find this in any settings.
    2. After the Beeping stops, I try to bring up any number of previous windows, e.g. file explorer, thunderbird.
    3. These various windows have been resized from when I used them before and they show up on the top left corner of my Display-->Dell SE2417HG.
    4. I then have to go and resize to what they were before the beeping took place.
    5. I checked the various display options in W10 settings and cannot figure out what's going on.
    6. Until a couple of days ago, I did not have this problem.

Q:

Where can I find what various sounds mean in W10, e.g. startup and those mentioned above, when new mail appears.

HELP!!!!

:)

DennisCeleschi, Feb 28, 2020
  2. John Vil Win User

moving and resizing

Hi Bob,

There may be several reasons why you are unable to resize or move applications after installing an update. To better assist you with your concern, we would like you to answer the questions below:

• Does it happen only on one application?
    • Which application are you having issues resizing or moving?

In the meantime, we suggest you to run the Windows 10 troubleshooter. Kindly follow the steps below:

• Press Windows key +X, select
      Control panel
    • Change the view by option on the top right to
      Large icons
    • Click on troubleshooting and click on the
      view all option on the left panel
    • Run the Windows Store apps troubleshooter
    Let us know how it goes.

John Vil, Feb 28, 2020
  3. Display orientation has changed in Windows 10.

Hi,

I would like to inform you that this issue might arise due to the change in the orientation settings in Windows 10 Operating system. We will assist you to resolve the issue.

As an initial troubleshooting step, I suggest you to follow the below steps and check if that helps to resolve the issue.

• In the search box on the taskbar, type Display.
    • Select Display settings from the list of results.
    • Now choose an orientation to landscape and check if that helps.

Or you may try resizing the windows by pressing
    CTRL + ALT + Up Arrow.

Hope the information helps. Please do let us know if you need further assistance. We will be glad to assist you.

Thank you.

Krishna Prasobh V, Feb 28, 2020
  4. Display and Windows are Resizing

resizing photos in windows 10.

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community. I regret the inconvenience caused to you. Let me help you.

I suggest you to use the Photo Gallery and check if you are able to resize the photos.

Please follow the below steps.

• Open Photo Gallery

• Navigate to the folder where the photos are.

• Select the photos

• Select the 'Edit' tab

• Select Resize

I hope the information helps. If you have any further queries, please feel free to contact us again. We will be happy to assist you.

Thank you.

Aswin_Anand, Feb 28, 2020
Thema:

Display and Windows are Resizing

1. Display and Windows are Resizing - Similar Threads - Display are Resizing

2. Can't resize second display

in Windows 10 Customization
    Can't resize second display: I am using the Surface Laptop 3 and a USB Type-C to HDMI adapter to add a second display. When I connect it, it sets the laptop display, which is physically half the size of the monitor, to be far bigger. This means when I move the mouse between the two, there is desync and...
  3. Help to resize my display

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Help to resize my display: I’m wanting to double my tv as a monitor as shown in this post.. https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/f98fxs/my_new_tv_ist_too_large_to_use_as_a_monitor_is/?utm_source=share&utm_medium=ios_app&utm_name=iossmf Here’s my dimensions 42 in (110 cm) [corner to corner]...
  4. Second Screen Display keeps resizing.

Second Screen Display keeps resizing.: My second screen will occasionally resize to where there is unused screen space on the edges of the screen. I try and re-set the aspect ratio but it does nothing leading me to believe its on my PC's end. I then try it again in my right-click Display settings but the empty...
  5. How do I resize displays?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How do I resize displays?: [ATTACH] I am running both a 1080p and 4k monitor, however, the 4k monitor shows up as much larger than the 1080p monitor even though they are physically similar sizes. this means that if I move my cursor from my 4k monitor to my 1080p monitor it can get stuck in certain...
  6. Resizing a display in the layout

Resizing a display in the layout: I need help resizing the screen. My main Laptop is 4k and the screen attached is 1650 x 1050. Is there any way to, while maintaining their current resolutions, make it so the second monitor is as big as the first in the layout so that when I move my mouse through say the top...
  7. Resize Image not displaying in context menu (Windows 10)

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Resize Image not displaying in context menu (Windows 10): I recently downloaded Microsoft's Resize Image app, but it's not showing up in the context menu, preventing me from changing the sizes of multiple images at the same time. Instructions were included and followed, but they don't seem to have worked. Can anyone please walk me...
  8. Windows 10 displays blank windows until resizing

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 displays blank windows until resizing: Hi, I have Windows 10 Home 64 bit on my PC and have a non-consistent issue where I click to open System or Calculator or some other item and I am presented with a blank window. To get the render to complete, I have to resize the window a bit and then it renders normally....
  9. Resized Window Resizing By Itself

Resized Window Resizing By Itself: Hi, Every few days or so, desktop windows (e.g., windows explorer) that i have resized revert back to the default size by themselves. The window also changes position from where i had it, putting itself in the top left corner. Whem this problem occurs i also notice changes...
  10. Display - is it possible to do this resize?

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Display - is it possible to do this resize?: I'm setting up a W10 computer for a friend. It's an HP all-in-one which has the motherboard, hard drive etc, inside the 23" screen. The res is 1920 x 1080, or 16:9. I'd like to configure her display to look like my 24" 1920 x 1200 (16:10), but I can't see how. I don't...