Windows 10: "Display artist art - Set the Now Playing artist art as my wallpaper" Not Working

Discus and support "Display artist art - Set the Now Playing artist art as my wallpaper" Not Working in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hey Microsoft I enabled this option "Display artist art - Set the Now Playing artist art as my wallpaper" In Groove Music Windows 10 But it Doesn't... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by MouadIDBALKAS, Nov 18, 2018.

1. "Display artist art - Set the Now Playing artist art as my wallpaper" Not Working

Hey Microsoft I enabled this option "Display artist art - Set the Now Playing artist art as my wallpaper" In Groove Music Windows 10 But it Doesn't worked to me "Display artist art - Set the Now Playing artist art as my wallpaper" Not Working :(

Does anyone know if this is working anywhere; if so, what do I need to do to get this running Help me "Display artist art - Set the Now Playing artist art as my wallpaper" Not Working :)

Thanks in advance.

Mouad

:)

MouadIDBALKAS, Nov 18, 2018
  2. RobJLau Win User

Display Artist Art in wallpaper and lockscreen

I noticed settings in Groove "Display artist art - Set the Now Playing artist art as my lock screen" and "Display artist art - Set the Now Playing artist art as my wallpaper".

I have enabled both, but nothing has changed on either lock screen or wallpaper. Checked under windows settings / personalization, no change there either.

Does anyone know if this is working anywhere; if so, what do I need to do to get this running.

Thanks in advance.

Rob

RobJLau, Nov 18, 2018
  3. Artist Art on Groove (Windows 10)

So,first of all there is Artist Art missing for some artist . Second : While playing shouldn't the artist art that is displayed be for the ALBUM ARTIST & not the 'Contributing artist' because more than 1 Artist might be contributing and for that there
    is no Artist art, so Groove displays the Album art in this case. This is annoying. People have been telling you guys about this specific problem since I don't know, forever. But you just keep on working for the album art and the Song info, which we can change
    using other software too, but not the Artist Art on groove. Please update your information on Artist regularly and add an option where we can suggest Artist info. for lesser known or foreign artist or where we can change the Artist Art by our own choice just
    like the Album Art. I hope you work on this fast because I am starting to hate this specific problem. It messes with the whole look of my collection.

Samana.Ameer, Nov 18, 2018
  4. Cliff S Win User

"Display artist art - Set the Now Playing artist art as my wallpaper" Not Working

Set Now Playing Artist Art in Groove Music as Wallpaper in Windows 10

None here either:

"Display artist art - Set the Now Playing artist art as my wallpaper" Not Working [​IMG]

Cliff S, Nov 18, 2018
Thema:

"Display artist art - Set the Now Playing artist art as my wallpaper" Not Working

1. "Display artist art - Set the Now Playing artist art as my wallpaper" Not Working - Similar Threads - Display artist art

2. add artist art manually?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    add artist art manually?: I HAVE WINDOWS 10 ,AND I INSTALLED THE NEW WINDOWS MEDIA PLAYER WHICH REPLACES GROOVE MUSIC . Version 11.2209.30.0IN IT THERE IS A FEATURE WHICH DOWNLOADS MISSING ARTIST ART. MEANS ARTISTS PICTURES.BUT SOME ARTIST ART IS NOT DOWNLOADED OR IT IS NOT IN DATABASE.SO HOW TO ADD...
  3. add artist art manually?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    add artist art manually?: I HAVE WINDOWS 10 ,AND I INSTALLED THE NEW WINDOWS MEDIA PLAYER WHICH REPLACES GROOVE MUSIC . Version 11.2209.30.0IN IT THERE IS A FEATURE WHICH DOWNLOADS MISSING ARTIST ART. MEANS ARTISTS PICTURES.BUT SOME ARTIST ART IS NOT DOWNLOADED OR IT IS NOT IN DATABASE.SO HOW TO ADD...
  4. Groove Music Artist Art Blur

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Groove Music Artist Art Blur: Groove music just blurs the entire art for some reason and I am unable to find a way how to remove this feature. Please help me out. Thanks in advance! submitted by /u/Swimming-Bee340 [link] [comments]...
  5. How can I get full screen album art or artist art?

How can I get full screen album art or artist art?: How can I get full screen album art or artist art? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-can-i-get-full-screen-album-art-or-artist-art/851a4c3e-1cbc-49ae-b7cf-100be0f88706
  6. Unable setting artist art

Unable setting artist art: Guys, I'm unable to set artist art in my Groove Music, since my last update. Please help me to set it back. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/unable-setting-artist-art/77b82061-bf01-4487-91a6-7c92478b5d59
  7. Groove Music : artist art issue

Groove Music : artist art issue: For several weeks, the view of Groove is changed. My collection on my PC was displayed correctly 100%. Then, there is a disappearance of all the photos of the artists thumbnails, and a few days later, incomplete recurrence: thumbnails without pictures and bibliography,...
  8. Artist Art on Groove (Windows 10)

Artist Art on Groove (Windows 10): So,first of all there is Artist Art missing for some artist . Second : While playing shouldn't the artist art that is displayed be for the ALBUM ARTIST & not the 'Contributing artist' because more than 1 Artist might be contributing and for that there is no Artist art, so...
  9. Set Now Playing Artist Art in Groove Music as Lock Screen - Windows 10

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Set Now Playing Artist Art in Groove Music as Lock Screen - Windows 10: How to: Set Now Playing Artist Art in Groove Music as Lock Screen - Windows 10 [img] Information The included Groove Music app in Windows 10 allows you to listen to your favorite music on your Windows, iOS, and Android devices. You can create a playlist with music you've...
  10. Set Now Playing Artist Art in Groove Music as Wallpaper in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Set Now Playing Artist Art in Groove Music as Wallpaper in Windows 10: How to: Set Now Playing Artist Art in Groove Music as Wallpaper in Windows 10 How to Set Now Playing Artist Art in Groove Music app as Desktop Background in Windows 10 The included Groove Music app in Windows 10 allows you to listen to your favorite music on your...