Windows 10: Display background

Discus and support Display background in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; With two displays can each have a different background. How is this done please... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by timmsc&19, May 17, 2019.

1. timmsc&19 Win User

Display background

With two displays can each have a different background. How is this done please

:)

timmsc&19, May 17, 2019

2. Black Lock screen BACKGROUND

Hi Bill,

Let us know the make and model of your computer.

Let us try few of the troubleshooting steps below and check if it helps.

Step 1: Try to set the lock screen background to picture and check if the issue persists.

Step 2: I suggest you to install all the pending updates on your device and check if it helps.

Steps:

• Connect to the internet.
    • Press Windows key and type updates.
    • Click on Check for updates.
    • Under Windows Updates, click on Check for updates.
    • Try to install the updates being shown.

Step 3: Update the Display Adapter drivers.

• Press Windows key + X key when you are at desktop.
    • Select Device Manager.
    • Expand Display Adapter.
    • Right click on the Display Adapter and click on
      Update Driver Software
    • Restart the computer.

Hope it helps. Reply to the post with an updated status of accessing the lock screen background for further assistance.

Thank you.

Deepika Gowda, May 17, 2019
  3. background display

Hi Yahya,

The default background is fit. You can just simply change it set it as stretch, we suggest that you check this

article
    . This article will give you steps on how to personalize your desktop background.

Let us know if you need further assistance.

Anthony Gal, May 17, 2019
  4. Display background

Customize the background and font colors for my windows

Hi Crivock,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

Please follow below steps to change background and font.

• Type Display Settings in the Search bar.
    • Go to Display Settings, select Advanced Sizing of Text and other items.
    • Under Change Only the Text size change the font settings.
    • After that Go to Display Settings.
    • Under Display Setting Change the Resolution.
    To change the Background follow the below steps.

• Right click any ware on the desktop and click on Personalize.
    • Go to Background and Check for the Browse option.
    • And add the background picture based on your requirement.

Hope these information helps, please get back to us for future support, we’ll be glad to assist you further.

Thank you.

Prabhavathi Patil, May 17, 2019
Thema:

Display background

1. Display background - Similar Threads - Display background

2. Phone Link displays wrong device background

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Phone Link displays wrong device background: Previously, when I opened Phone Link from my PC my smartphone displayed in the top left corner as my phones pink swirl background. I was having some issues with several popups on my PC to connect my smartphone; eventhough, it was already connected and working, so I decided to...
  3. Phone Link displays wrong device background

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Phone Link displays wrong device background: Previously, when I opened Phone Link from my PC my smartphone displayed in the top left corner as my phones pink swirl background. I was having some issues with several popups on my PC to connect my smartphone; eventhough, it was already connected and working, so I decided to...
  4. How do I keep iCloud for Windows in the background without a screen display on Windows 11...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I keep iCloud for Windows in the background without a screen display on Windows 11...: Over the past two months, the iCloud for Windows window pops up on startup whenever I start my computer. It doesn't require a sign-in; I'm signed in, and it just opens the app window. How do I prevent that from happening?This differs from other posts on this topic, where...
  5. How do I keep iCloud for Windows in the background without a screen display on Windows 11...

How do I keep iCloud for Windows in the background without a screen display on Windows 11...: Over the past two months, the iCloud for Windows window pops up on startup whenever I start my computer. It doesn't require a sign-in; I'm signed in, and it just opens the app window. How do I prevent that from happening?This differs from other posts on this topic, where...
  6. Task View desktop icons display generic icon, not desktop background

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Task View desktop icons display generic icon, not desktop background: When I click Task View all my desktops don't have the background I set, instead the desktops display generic image icons instead of what the actual desktop background is. How to fix? Thank you!...
  7. Task View desktop icons display generic icon, not desktop background

Task View desktop icons display generic icon, not desktop background: When I click Task View all my desktops don't have the background I set, instead the desktops display generic image icons instead of what the actual desktop background is. How to fix? Thank you!...
  8. off display in windows 11 stops background process

in Windows 10 Gaming
    off display in windows 11 stops background process: Hi I have a HP Zbook 17 G3 mobile workstation laptop and I'm running windows 11.Yesterday I set my power settings to turn off my screen after 5 minutes and never go to sleep when plugged in.after that I started downloading files and left my laptop for 30 minutes. When I came...
  9. off display in windows 11 stops background process

off display in windows 11 stops background process: Hi I have a HP Zbook 17 G3 mobile workstation laptop and I'm running windows 11.Yesterday I set my power settings to turn off my screen after 5 minutes and never go to sleep when plugged in.after that I started downloading files and left my laptop for 30 minutes. When I came...
  10. Why are Windows 10 search icons of UWP Apps displayed on blue background?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why are Windows 10 search icons of UWP Apps displayed on blue background?: Hello,I am working on the development of an UWP app. On Windows 10 Pro 22H2 Build 19045.3448 the search icons of my UWP apps are always displayed on a blue blackground aka "plated". For the start menu and the task bar this is not the case, i.e. they are displayed unplated...