Windows 10: Display battery hours

Discus and support Display battery hours in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Is there any way to display remaining battery hours for Win 10, HP Pavilion ?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Ananya27, Sep 12, 2019.

1. Ananya27 Win User

Display battery hours

Is there any way to display remaining battery hours for Win 10, HP Pavilion ?

:)

Ananya27, Sep 12, 2019

2. laptop battery wont charge after latest update

1. Shutdown your laptop.

2. Remove the battery.

3. Connect the AC power adapter to your laptop.

4. Power on the laptop

5. Open the Device Manager by typing Devmgmt.msc into Start Menu or from Control Panel.

6. Under the Batteries category, right-click all of the Microsoft ACPI Compliant Control Method Battery listings, and select Uninstall (it’s okay if you only have 1).

7. Shutdown the laptop.

8. Insert the battery.

9. Power on the laptop.

If above suggestions wont resolve the battery charge issue then follow below steps.

Step 2

1. Shutdown the laptop.

2. Remove the battery.

3. Start the laptop with only AC adapter connected to laptop.

4. When you login to Windows OS connect the battery while Windows OS working.

FreeBooter, Sep 12, 2019
  3. Display is eating my battery

Hi guys,

Recently I updated my Lumia 630 dual to the latest windows 10 build (10586) and even I'm not exactly sure about it but after this update, I feel like my battery is draining much faster.

To be more specific, my use and apps didn't change but battery life is dropped from 2 days (for my use) to 1 day.

So I checked the battery saver usage list and noticed this:

System: 16.7%

Display: 79.6%

WiFi: 3.7%

Mobile data: 0.0%

Also, when I sleep for about 7 hours, my battery drops for ~20% which just don't make sense to me. More on this soon, just installed "Battery" app for a more detailed battery drain statistics.

These are the things that I tried so far:

• Soft Reset
    • Shutting phone down, removing battery, placing it back, turning phone on
    • Double checking background app privacy settings and battery usage of allowed apps (nothing unusual here)
    • Draining battery until phone goes dead, charging it up again to 100% in an continues charge session

Any suggestions?

pgDarkness, Sep 12, 2019
  4. Display battery hours

Win10 - How do I check how much battery is remaining?

Hi,

Welcome to Microsoft Community and thank you for your interest in Windows.

I suggest you to follow the below steps to enable the battery icon notification on the taskbar and check if it helps.

• Go to “settings” and click on “system”.
    • Then click on “notification and actions”.
    • Click on “which option should appear on the taskbar”.
    • Then select the battery app option and on that option.
    • Then check whether the battery icon is displayed in the taskbar.
    Hope this information was helpful and do let us know if you need further assistance. We will be glad to assist.

Karthicka_R, Sep 12, 2019
Thema:

Display battery hours

1. Display battery hours - Similar Threads - Display battery hours

2. Battery Persentage not displaying properly

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Battery Persentage not displaying properly: How do i fix my battery persentage not displaying properly?My battery life is kinda bad The capacity of the battery is 19% Is this a hardware issue or a software issue?...
  3. Battery problem and no display

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Battery problem and no display: I have lenovo ideapad 320 and I am facing problem related to battery. When I connect my battery into my laptop my laptop starts but there is a dead screen i.e no display. But when I remove my battery and switch on my laptop on my power adapter it turns on and I can see my...
  4. dell 5280 battery hours compliment

dell 5280 battery hours compliment: i have a dell e6330 and i recently bought a dell 5280 , the battery hours on the 5280 are insanely long compared to the e6330 my only regret is the 5280 has a ssd which i have read has a smaller life span compared to a sata hd ? 177452
  5. display and battery drivers

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    display and battery drivers: I've been messing around with the Windows 10 graphics control panel and its drivers in the device manager, when troubleshooting a program (OBS) gave me the idea of reinstalling the graphics drivers. In the past, when I ran into problems with the laptop's battery, I would...
  6. Battery Life from almost 8 hours to now about 2.5 hours

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Battery Life from almost 8 hours to now about 2.5 hours: My laptop is Acer Swift 3 From the first time since I bought this laptop in October 2018, the battery life has been good, giving me around 6-8 hours (normal usage (browsing, watching video, etc.), no gaming, no editing). Acer claimed it can last up to 12 hours. Until last...
  7. Display dims on battery power

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Display dims on battery power: No matter how many settings I tweak, I cannot get the display on my laptop to remain bright if I unplug it. It dims to an unacceptable level Any suggestions on how to fix this would be welcomed. Thanks...
  8. Battery display issue.

in Windows 10 Customization
    Battery display issue.: Hi, my laptop began to display the battery as zero since several weeks ago and it hasn't returned to the normal status. Please let me know how to fix it. I attach the screenshot to help better understanding. Thank you. [ATTACH]...
  9. How many hours on 1 battery charge

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    How many hours on 1 battery charge: I have an Dell Inspiron laptop and after each charge, the battery indicator may show anywhere fron 1 1/2 hours to over 3 hours. This session, I've been on for about 40 mintes and the battery indicator is showing that I have 3 hours and 17 minutes left (the most ever). I've...
  10. OS battery life hours estimate question

OS battery life hours estimate question: When off commercial power and on battery, is the 'time remaining' based upon the OS' experience with the installed battery/condition or simply based upon the time a certain spec battery 'should' last without regarding the actual health of the battery? Mark 92822

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows 10 battery time remaining app

2. how do i get hours displayed for my battery laptop