Windows 10: Display blinking

Discus and support Display blinking in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I updated my graphics driver AMD Radeon, and after installation, my laptop restarted. Since then, i am not able to access any folder or software as the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Pratik Mukherjee, Sep 28, 2022.

1. Display blinking

I updated my graphics driver AMD Radeon, and after installation, my laptop restarted. Since then, i am not able to access any folder or software as the display is blinking continuously. I am not able to use my laptop. Please help.

:)

Pratik Mukherjee, Sep 28, 2022

2. Blinking Screen

Hi,

Thank you for your interest in Windows 10.

Blinking screen issue is usually caused due to Video card drivers.

I suggest you to try updating the Display Adapter drivers check if it works for you.

Follow the steps to update the Display driver:

• Press Windows Key + X key and click Device Manager.
    • Expand ‘Display Adapters’.
    • Right-click on the Display Adapter listed and click on ‘Update Driver Software’.
    • Select the option to automatically search for the updated driver software.
    • Restart the computer after its updated and verify.
    Also try to access the computer manufacturer's website and download the latest display drivers for your computer and install the same.

If issue still persists, I suggest you to Uninstall and reinstall the Display driver and check if it works for you.
    Refer to the steps below:

Follow the steps to uninstall the Display driver:

• Press Windows Key + X key and click Device Manager.
    • Expand ‘Display Adapters’.
    • Right-click on the Display Adapter listed and click on ‘Uninstall’.
    • Select the option to Delete driver software.
    • Restart the computer after its uninstalled.
    Also try to access the computer manufacturer's website and download the latest display drivers for your computer and install the same.

Hope this information is helpful. Please do let us know if you need further assistance, we’ll be glad to assist you.

Giridhar J, Sep 29, 2022
  3. Rick.T Win User
    Windows 10 Display Blinking with High CPU

After upgrade to Windows 10, experiencing flashing display and high CPU.

• At initial logon screen everything is normal - wall paper and logon screen display with no blinking
    • After logon, fan starts as CPU usage spikes, cursor is accompanied by the spinning blue circle
    • touchscreen does not respond to swipe to access Recovery/Safe mode for reboot
    • able to get to Task Manager and Perfmon to see high CPU usage and explorer.exe is suspended
    looking for suggestions on how to either fix or roll back to Windows 8.1

Rick.T, Sep 29, 2022
  4. Display blinking

Monitor screen blinking.

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

I understand how frustrating it could be, when the monitor screen blinks frequently. We will assist you with it.

I suggest you to update the display drivers and check.

Method 2: Update drivers.

I suggest you to update graphic drivers and check if it helps. Follow the steps given below.

• Press Windows key + X key and click on
      Device manager.
    • Search for Display Adapters.
    • Right-click on the graphics
      card
      and click on Update driver software.

You may also download the drivers from the manufacture’s website and check.

Hope this information is helpful. For any further assistance on Windows, feel free to post your query on Microsoft Community Forum.

Thank you.

Syed Md Bilal, Sep 29, 2022
Thema:

Display blinking

1. Display blinking - Similar Threads - Display blinking

2. My laptop show this blinking display i don't know what is problem

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My laptop show this blinking display i don't know what is problem: Display automatically show this and show recovery option i don't know whats a problem https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-laptop-show-this-blinking-display-i-dont-know/429fd755-93a2-4cf0-9f6b-335b41e5455b
  3. My laptop show this blinking display i don't know what is problem

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My laptop show this blinking display i don't know what is problem: Display automatically show this and show recovery option i don't know whats a problem https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-laptop-show-this-blinking-display-i-dont-know/429fd755-93a2-4cf0-9f6b-335b41e5455b
  4. Windows system display keeps blinking

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Windows system display keeps blinking: So I find this issue on my Windows display. The display keeps blinking for a split second. I find this really annoying. How can I fix this issue? Thanks!...
  5. Windows system display keeps blinking

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows system display keeps blinking: So I find this issue on my Windows display. The display keeps blinking for a split second. I find this really annoying. How can I fix this issue? Thanks!...
  6. Windows system display keeps blinking

7. External display slow down the laptop and cursor continuously blinking

in Windows 10 Gaming
    External display slow down the laptop and cursor continuously blinking: Hello Microsoft Community. I have a vostro 14 laptop with Windows 11 Pro installed with following specifications. Core i77th generation 8gb rab128gb SSD for Windows 500gb HDD for other stuffI have 24 inch Samsung LED. I've been using external display for the last year with my...
  8. External display slow down the laptop and cursor continuously blinking

External display slow down the laptop and cursor continuously blinking: Hello Microsoft Community. I have a vostro 14 laptop with Windows 11 Pro installed with following specifications. Core i77th generation 8gb rab128gb SSD for Windows 500gb HDD for other stuffI have 24 inch Samsung LED. I've been using external display for the last year with my...
  9. Samsung HMD Odyssey+ WMR headset no longer displaying visuals. Blinking green light...

Samsung HMD Odyssey+ WMR headset no longer displaying visuals. Blinking green light...: I've been having a pretty agreeable time with my headset up until this point, save for some bugs and bumps it was thus far a great entry into VR, yet after a week vacation out of state, I returned and attempted to power it up for a session, to find that it wouldn't display...
  10. Samsung HMD Odyssey+ WMR headset no longer displaying visuals. Blinking green light...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Samsung HMD Odyssey+ WMR headset no longer displaying visuals. Blinking green light...: I've been having a pretty agreeable time with my headset up until this point, save for some bugs and bumps it was thus far a great entry into VR, yet after a week vacation out of state, I returned and attempted to power it up for a session, to find that it wouldn't display...