Windows 10: Display blinks after color calibration in Windows 10 Pro 1809

Discus and support Display blinks after color calibration in Windows 10 Pro 1809 in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hello people, After upgrading my Win 10 Pro to 1809 version on a Latitude 6440 laptop, the display starts to blink everytime I'm inserting/extracting... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by GabiMarian, Feb 20, 2019.

1. Display blinks after color calibration in Windows 10 Pro 1809

Hello people,

After upgrading my Win 10 Pro to 1809 version on a Latitude 6440 laptop, the display starts to blink everytime I'm inserting/extracting an USB device. This is not the type of blink made by the default windows visual notification, but it's something that looks like the blink you see when you disconnect an external monitor/tv via HDMI or like a display with imperfect connection.

This happens always after I calibrate my display from the Color Calibration tool from Windows and suddenly the display make a short blink and then keeps doing like that when inserting/extracting usb devices on any port. After restart, the problem disappears, but for a short time, since it appears again after a short period of time.

The graphic card driver is up to date, and the laptop has a moderate use with less stress on the graphics.

Any help is appreciated.

Many thanks!

:)

GabiMarian, Feb 20, 2019
  2. Jelo Sen Win User

Display Color Calibration

We appreciate the detailed information. You can try uninstalling the driver in Device Manager and reboot the device. After the restart the system will automatically install the driver, then you can try to

calibrate the display
    again.

If you don't want to uninstall the driver, we suggest that you try the below steps:

• Go to Color Management using Search or Cortana.
    • Click on Advanced tab.
    • Select Change system defaults.
    • On the new window, click on the “Advanced” tab on the upper side of the window.
    • Now you will need to check the box next to “Use Windows default calibration”.
    • Left click or tap on the “Close” button.
    • Left click on the “Devices” tab you have on the upper side of the window.
    • Select the “Set as default profile”.
    • Reboot the device and see if your calibrate screen feature is okay now.

Let us know how it goes.

Jelo Sen, Feb 20, 2019
  3. Arul_D Win User
    I need to disable windows calibration in Windows 10

Hello,

• When you say “disable windows calibration” are you referring to Color calibration in windows 10?
    I would suggest you to try the steps under the section “Calibrate your display” to know more about color calibration in
    Windows 10. Check if it helps

"Get the best display on your monitor"

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-IN/windows-8/get-best-display-monitor

Reply us back with the status of this issue. We will be glad to assist you.

Arul_D, Feb 20, 2019
  4. Jelo Sen Win User

Display blinks after color calibration in Windows 10 Pro 1809

Display Color Calibration

Hello,

The stop code that you are getting is caused by a lot of factors. To isolate the issue, we would like you to answer the following questions:

• Are there any recent changes on your device?
    • Have you tried installing the latest drivers for your graphic card?
    • If yes, how about uninstalling the driver?
    • Have you tried to Calibrate the display colors in
      safe mode
      ?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?

Looking forward to your response.

Jelo Sen, Feb 20, 2019
Thema:

Display blinks after color calibration in Windows 10 Pro 1809

1. Display blinks after color calibration in Windows 10 Pro 1809 - Similar Threads - Display blinks color

2. Color calibration not working - wacky display

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Color calibration not working - wacky display: Hi everyone,I'm one very confused not quite knowledgeable person, so I'll try my best to explain my wacky situation.I've noticed my laptop monitor isn't displaying colors as other devices - I do photo and video editing not professionally, and imagine my surprise when I think...
  3. Color calibration not working - wacky display

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Color calibration not working - wacky display: Hi everyone,I'm one very confused not quite knowledgeable person, so I'll try my best to explain my wacky situation.I've noticed my laptop monitor isn't displaying colors as other devices - I do photo and video editing not professionally, and imagine my surprise when I think...
  4. DIsplay Color Calibration revert

in Windows 10 Customization
    DIsplay Color Calibration revert: I used the Display Color Calibration and i was just playing around with it, now my screen looks really bad and was wondering if I'm able to revert the things it did to my Display. Anything helps!...
  5. Issues with Display Color Calibration settings, after calibrating the color accuracy of my...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Issues with Display Color Calibration settings, after calibrating the color accuracy of my...: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/XxBryanO [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/i1pgth/issues_with_display_color_calibration_settings/
  6. calibrate display color

calibrate display color: How to calibrate display color in Windows 10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/calibrate-display-color/ab4374c3-dfe7-48f3-977f-a46baf4d6f07
  7. Calibrate display color

Calibrate display color: in the Calibrate display color , before that there was the option to set the gamma, but now the option is gone, including the gamma option on the nvidia control panel, it makes the Nvidia control panel Crash, I try to contact Nvidia but there is no option to send email, I...
  8. can't run Display color calibration

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    can't run Display color calibration: Hi, All my efforts to run monitor calibration using windows10 color management method failed. All I get is the attached error windows stating: "Display color calibration can't calibrate the selected display because the display is "mirrored" How do cancel this mirroring...
  9. Calibrate Display Color in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Calibrate Display Color in Windows 10: How to: Calibrate Display Color in Windows 10 How to Calibrate Display Color in Windows 10 Windows comes with the Display Color Calibration wizard tool. You can improve the color on your display by using Display Color Calibration to make sure that colors appear...
  10. Create Display Color Calibration shortcut in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Create Display Color Calibration shortcut in Windows 10: How to: Create Display Color Calibration shortcut in Windows 10 How to Create a Display Color Calibration shortcut in Windows 10 [img] Information Windows comes with the Display Color Calibration wizard tool. You can improve the color on your display by using...