Windows 10: Display Bluescreens

Discus and support Display Bluescreens in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I have recently added a extra monitor so it's a dual monitor now and after that when I run a browser and a game 50% of the time it freezes and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by PhilemonMulunda, Oct 27, 2020.

1. Display Bluescreens

I have recently added a extra monitor so it's a dual monitor now and after that when I run a browser and a game 50% of the time it freezes and bluescreens and sometimes it's fine. When it bluescreens it says Video_TDR_failure and it says the cause is amdkmdag.sys . My PC has a RX 5600 XT and 16 GB of ram so i dont think it's because it doesn't have enough juice. How can i stop the bluescreens from happening ?

:)

PhilemonMulunda, Oct 27, 2020

2. Display adapters problems (Bluescreen)

Hi

I have a problem with Display adapters when I install the last version of it the laptop is being bluescreened why? I don't know.

then I went to safe mode to install Display adapters from Driverbooster program (Compelled to do so).

After that windows start working.

• My Display adapters drivers are AMD Radeon HD 7420G and AMD Radeon HD 7650m when I update from device manager
      Display Bluescreens 001c74ac-3139-4f14-80e4-af1cb56bacb4?upload=true.jpg
    • My Display adapters drivers are AMD Radeon HD 7420G and AMD Radeon HD 7M/7600m Series when I update from Driverbooster program.

• Display Bluescreens a51e67bb-872d-4a02-967b-de663f4fcdcc?upload=true.jpg
    • I have Checked for Updates from windows but it says the drivers are up of date.
    • bluescreen name "VIDEO_DXGKRNL_FATAL_ERROR"
    • bluescreen code "0x00000113"
    • I have Checked for Updates from the device manager but it says the drivers are up of date.
    Note:

1. Operation is windows 10
    2. Version is 1909
    3. The laptop is ProBook 4545s
    4. Graphics card is AMD

Muhammed Salar, Oct 27, 2020
  3. Display was not migrated

Hi,

I understand the above solution didnt work so as to next step in solving your issue I suggest you follow the below.

Step 1:

Go to search box next to Windows icon and type Device Manager

Step 2:

Under Device Manager expand Display Adapter

Step 3:

Right-click on Adapters listed one by one and select Properties

Step 4:

Select the Drivers tab

Step 5:

Click on Uninstall Device

Step 6:

Repeat step 3 to 5 for all listed adapters under Display Adapter

Step 7:

Restart PC and verify

Let me know the status after performing the above.

Regards

Shuaib

Independent Advisor

MohammedShuaib1986, Oct 27, 2020
  4. Display Bluescreens

Display driver not supporting and device manager not showing Display adapter option

Hi Maheen,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

This issue could have occurred due to these reasons:

• Incorrect settings.
    • Corrupt or outdated display driver.
    Try the steps listed here and check if it helps:

Method 1:

I suggest you to download and install all the available Windows Updates including Optional Updates. Check if it helps.

Method 2:

If the issue persists, i suggest you to uninstall and re-install latest display driver from the computer manufacturer website and check if it helps.

Step 1: Uninstall display driver.

• Right-click on the Start Button and click on
      Device manager.
    • Double-click on Display Adapters to expand.
    • Right-click on the display adapter driver that is listed and select properties.
    • In the window opened, click on drivers tab.
    • In the drivers tab, Click on Uninstall option.
    Now restart your computer and check, if the problem persists try step 2.

Step 2:

Re-install display driver from the manufacturer website.

Let us know if the issue is resolved or if you need further assistance, we will be glad to help.

Akheel Ahmed, Oct 27, 2020
Thema:

Display Bluescreens

1. Display Bluescreens - Similar Threads - Display Bluescreens

2. Nepali Unicode font display reversed and made no sense in MS Word

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Nepali Unicode font display reversed and made no sense in MS Word: I prepared a file using Nepali Unicode in MS Word yesterday. Today, when I opened the file again, I was surprised that the words were completely reversed and made no sense. What could be the reason for this? And what is the solution to this problem?...
  3. Nepali Unicode font display reversed and made no sense in MS Word

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Nepali Unicode font display reversed and made no sense in MS Word: I prepared a file using Nepali Unicode in MS Word yesterday. Today, when I opened the file again, I was surprised that the words were completely reversed and made no sense. What could be the reason for this? And what is the solution to this problem?...
  4. Any way to get rid of this bar, using my tablet as wireless extended display

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Any way to get rid of this bar, using my tablet as wireless extended display: [ATTACH] Casual use and work mode it's not a problem. I'm usually not clicking up there. But when I'm gaming if I click on it, it minimizes the game. Annoying especially if you're in the middle of some action submitted by /u/ElGrandrei [link] [comments]...
  5. Laptop displays yellow lines

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Laptop displays yellow lines: Hello,my laptop has been working fine,the first time I experienced this problem with my laptop was 4 weeks ago.I stopped using it but after one week I turned it on and found it had returned back to normal and working fine.Today the same problem has hit me back again.Anyone...
  6. Laptop displays yellow lines

Laptop displays yellow lines: Hello,my laptop has been working fine,the first time I experienced this problem with my laptop was 4 weeks ago.I stopped using it but after one week I turned it on and found it had returned back to normal and working fine.Today the same problem has hit me back again.Anyone...
  7. Laptop displays yellow lines

in Windows 10 Customization
  8. Windows 11 Bugcheck Crash / Display / Bluescreen errors

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 Bugcheck Crash / Display / Bluescreen errors: Hello,I'be been getting some random crashes that seeming started out of knowwhere. They typically happen during the start of playing a game, or when I exit a game. I have viewed event viewer and seem to keep getting a reboot after bugcheck error which has created the...
  9. Windows 11 Bugcheck Crash / Display / Bluescreen errors

Windows 11 Bugcheck Crash / Display / Bluescreen errors: Hello,I'be been getting some random crashes that seeming started out of knowwhere. They typically happen during the start of playing a game, or when I exit a game. I have viewed event viewer and seem to keep getting a reboot after bugcheck error which has created the...
  10. Display adapters problems Bluescreen

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Display adapters problems Bluescreen: Hi I have a problem with Display adapters when I install the last version of it the laptop is being bluescreened why? I don't know. then I went to safe mode to install Display adapters from Driverbooster program Compelled to do so. After that windows start working. My...