Windows 10: display BOTH current time and current date in the Task Bar

Discus and support display BOTH current time and current date in the Task Bar in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; how does one display BOTH current day and current time in the task bar. this should NOT be a difficult operation.But clear instructions are nowhere to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by BlairTremere, Apr 26, 2021.

1. display BOTH current time and current date in the Task Bar

how does one display BOTH current day and current time in the task bar. this should NOT be a difficult operation.But clear instructions are nowhere to be easily found.

:)

BlairTremere, Apr 26, 2021

2. Display Time and Date on Task Bar?

We appreciate the information you've provided Richard. We would like to ask, does it happen when you use a different user profile on your computer?

We suggest that you check the date and time formats set on your computer. Here are the steps:

• Open Settings.
    • Click on Time & language.
    • Click on Date & time.
    • Under format, click the Change date and time formats link.
    • Use the Short name drop-down menu to select the date format you want to see in the Taskbar.
    • Use the Short time drop-down menu to select the time format you want to see along with the date.
    • Close Settings.

After these steps, see if the date will appear on the Taskbar.

We are eager on getting this resolved for you, we will wait for your feedback.

PreciousLeb, Apr 26, 2021
  3. Display Time and Date on Task Bar?

Hi Richard,

There are several reasons that can cause this issue you are experiencing. One of these is the date option is disabled in settings. For us to isolate your concern, kindly answer the following questions:

• Which build of Windows 10 are you using? To know about it, hit Start, type
      Winver, and then press Enter. You could also press
      Windows Key + R, type Winver into the Run dialog, and press
      Enter.
    • Can you tell us if there are any changes made on your computer before this issue occurred?
    • Did you have any third party mouse-related applications installed?

Furthermore, we suggest that you check if the date and time option is enabled. Here are the steps:

• Right-click on the Taskbar.
    • Click Properties.
    • Select Use Small Taskbar Buttons.
    • Click on Apply and then OK.
    • Now check if that display the date with the time on the notification area.

We're looking forward to your response.

PreciousLeb, Apr 26, 2021
  4. display BOTH current time and current date in the Task Bar

Display Date andTime in Task Bar

Just got a used computer from friend and want to display the date and time in the task bar. The time is showing but not the date like I had before on my old computer. How can I get both to show in task bar?

Lady Blue #s, Apr 26, 2021
Thema:

display BOTH current time and current date in the Task Bar

1. display BOTH current time and current date in the Task Bar - Similar Threads - display BOTH current

2. Date and time will not stay current

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Date and time will not stay current: I have a new HP laptop with Windows 11. The time and date will not stay accurate. I am able to sync it, but when I close the laptop down then restart it, the time displayed is the time and date it was shut down....
  3. Date and time will not stay current

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Date and time will not stay current: I have a new HP laptop with Windows 11. The time and date will not stay accurate. I am able to sync it, but when I close the laptop down then restart it, the time displayed is the time and date it was shut down....
  4. Task Bar Time and Date not showing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Task Bar Time and Date not showing: I have been trying to get the date and time and notice area as well as audio icon to show on the Taskbar since upgrading to Windows 11 Pro from Windows 10 Pro. I think I have tracked the issue down to the ShellExperienceHost.exe It does not appear to be running. I have tried...
  5. Task Bar Time and Date not showing

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Task Bar Time and Date not showing: I have been trying to get the date and time and notice area as well as audio icon to show on the Taskbar since upgrading to Windows 11 Pro from Windows 10 Pro. I think I have tracked the issue down to the ShellExperienceHost.exe It does not appear to be running. I have tried...
  6. The current input timing is not supported by the monitor display

in Windows 10 News
    The current input timing is not supported by the monitor display: [ATTACH]Some Windows users are reporting the issue whereby they encounter the error message The current input timing is not supported by the monitor display when opening certain applications or at the very start of their Windows 11 or Windows 10 system booting procedure. The...
  7. Task Bar Time and Date

in Windows 10 Customization
    Task Bar Time and Date: I have read the answers not really answers given to this question and find them lacking. My issue is this: the Time is displayed above the Date. That is the problem! On my 28" monitor, 2048 x 1152 resolution, the font appears to be about 12 point. I want the time only...
  8. Batch file to current date and time

Batch file to current date and time: Dear expert. Can you help me to batch file to change system date and time to current? Best regards, https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/batch-file-to-current-date-and-time/2c75b187-3561-4604-b9b5-218db993a6f6
  9. Display DATE & TIME without increasing task bar

Display DATE & TIME without increasing task bar: Is there a way to display the DATE & TIME on the Task bar, WITHOUT doubling the size of the taskbar (unlock and drag to increase) or using large icons (which auto doubles size of task bar)??? I have tons of blank/black space on my task bar, and I'd like to use a cm or two...
  10. Time and Date on computer Task Bar

Time and Date on computer Task Bar: Lately, everytime I turn on my laptop, the time and date showing on the task bar is always wrong. Even if the settings were online timezone. I have to change the settings to manual or restart the computer to have correct time and date. What seems to be the problem?...