Windows 10: Display brightness freezes

Discus and support Display brightness freezes in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; [IMG]My display brightness freezes like this at its lowest level. If I try to move it up by using keyboard or mouse, it wont work or stuck again after... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by MohammadAl amin, Oct 3, 2020.

1. Display brightness freezes

Display brightness freezes [​IMG]My display brightness freezes like this at its lowest level. If I try to move it up by using keyboard or mouse, it wont work or stuck again after few seconds. What can I do? It Hp- stream 11. I'm using windows 10.

:)

MohammadAl amin, Oct 3, 2020

2. Display Brightness

Display Brightness freezed to maximum level after upgrading to Windows 10 Home.Driver is updated....kindly suggest.

Saikat Sen, Oct 3, 2020
  3. Problems with the display and brightness

Hello,

Thank you for keeping us updated.

Let’s try with some steps which helps you resolving the issue.

Step 1: I suggest you to update the Display drivers and check
    if it helps you.

Refer: Uninstall, Reinstall or
    update the graphics card drivers

If that doesn't help uninstall and reinstall latest graphic driver from manufacturer's website.

Note: Update all the drivers and also install all the pending updates and check.

Step 2: After installing and Updating refer the below steps to check how to automatically adjust the brightness.

• Press Windows + I keys and select System.
    • Select Display and check the Adjust brightness automatically
    • Restart the machine.
    Keep us informed if the issue is resolved. We are glad to help you further.

Sachin Venkatesh, Oct 3, 2020
  4. Display brightness freezes

screen brightness on windows 10

Hi,

Some computers can let Windows automatically adjust screen brightness based on the current lighting conditions.

To manually adjust the screen brightness, we suggest following these troubleshooting steps:

• Click Start, then select Settings.
    • Choose System, then select Display.
    • Under Brightness and color, move the Change brightness slider to adjust the brightness.

Feel free to post back if you have other concern.

Gerard Qui, Oct 3, 2020
Thema:

Display brightness freezes

1. Display brightness freezes - Similar Threads - Display brightness freezes

2. Display and brightness

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Display and brightness: Hello, I apologize right off the bat for my poor level of computer understanding. Here is my issue: I am running Windows 10, yesterday i was using my portable computer, then i needed to heighten the brightness of my screen, i did using fn+ f5 all good. After few minutes i...
  3. Display and brightness

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Display and brightness: Hello, I apologize right off the bat for my poor level of computer understanding. Here is my issue: I am running Windows 10, yesterday i was using my portable computer, then i needed to heighten the brightness of my screen, i did using fn+ f5 all good. After few minutes i...
  4. Display and brightness

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. Display and Brightness

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Display and Brightness: Hi. I just got my brand new Probook today and after I turned it on, I figure I'm unable to adjust the brightness settings. Whether it be by keyboard or the sliding button in the settings. I researched and found that maybe the drivers aren't updated. Currently I'm using...
  6. brightness display

brightness display: I have recently bought a dell inspiron 5570. After about few days its brightness settings are no longer working. It has windows 10 and brightness bar is moving up and down but there is no change in screen brightness. I want to know why and can I rectify it?...
  7. display and brightness

display and brightness: Anyone can help. I have been trying to bring down my screen brightness but in settings I cannot find the bar to lower down the brightness. please tell me a way to solve this problem...
  8. Display Brightness

Display Brightness: Hello.. I have accidentally made some changes in the settings due to which I can no longer change the brightness and the resolution of the display Please help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/display-brightness/303668c8-7973-49b3-aa97-768183a6c9bc
  9. DISPLAY BRIGHTNESS

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    DISPLAY BRIGHTNESS: Why can't I change my laptop's brightness? It seems off after updating. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/display-brightness/9ea5c9f8-2faf-4128-ae49-a49c27c3cc1b
  10. Display Brightness

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Display Brightness: after the recent Windows 10 update, I cannot control the brightness of my display screen. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-hardware/display-brightness/9d6da9aa-5c09-4279-884b-6be4fa112227