Windows 10: Display brightness percentage not showing.

Discus and support Display brightness percentage not showing. in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Whenever I use the keyboard shortcut to turn the brightness up and down (on my PC it uses Fn + Up/Down arrows), the little window pops up showing my... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by HenriHawk, Jan 30, 2019.

1. HenriHawk Win User

Display brightness percentage not showing.

Whenever I use the keyboard shortcut to turn the brightness up and down (on my PC it uses Fn + Up/Down arrows), the little window pops up showing my brightness. Normally, this would show the percentage as well as the meter, except for some reason, the percentage is not showing. While this is not crucial, its kinda bugging me. I am using a Dell XPS 13 9370 running Windows 10.

Thanks for your help,

Henri

:)

HenriHawk, Jan 30, 2019

2. brightness level percentage

Hi Marie,

For us to narrow down your concern with brightness level and icon in brightness bar and notification center, we would like to know the following:

• What is the make and model of your device?
    • Send us a screenshot of your brightness settings.
    • Can you tell us what troubleshooting steps have you done so far to resolve this?

We look forward to your response.

Michael Gall, Jan 30, 2019
  3. brightness profile

Hello,

About your concern, you can change the brightness profile of your Windows 10 Mobile. Kindly follow the steps below:

• Go to Settings.
    • Select System, then Display.
    • Turn off Auto brightness. You can adjust the slider to any screen brightness percentage.

Don't hesitate to post back if you need further assistance.

Michael Rey, Jan 30, 2019
  4. harrymc Win User

Permanently set specific brightness percentage for power plan

Here is how to set screen brightness by percentage :

1. Open Power Options, and click on Change plan settings for your current power plan.
    2. Click on Change advanced power settings
    3. In your current active power plan's (ex: High Performance) advanced settings, expand Display and Display brightness
    4. Change the brightness percentage to the level you want, and click on OK.

Display brightness percentage not showing. 4rk2X.png

harrymc, Jan 30, 2019
Thema:

1. Display brightness percentage not showing. - Similar Threads - Display brightness percentage

2. Automating Display Scale Percentages ?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Automating Display Scale Percentages ?: I have been looking for anyone or anywhere where someone could give me the answer to changing multiple monitors scale all at once with no answers so Im trying to ask specifically, can I?I hurt my back no long ago and moved a recliner as close as I could to where my computer...
  3. Automating Display Scale Percentages ?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Automating Display Scale Percentages ?: I have been looking for anyone or anywhere where someone could give me the answer to changing multiple monitors scale all at once with no answers so Im trying to ask specifically, can I?I hurt my back no long ago and moved a recliner as close as I could to where my computer...
  4. Battery Percentage not showing

in Windows 10 Customization
    Battery Percentage not showing: I have Windows 10 Home edition. It do not show the battery percentage. I enabled it using Device Manager. But when i shut down and turn on the laptop I need to enable it again. In Taskbar Settings Power icon is enabled. What can I do about this?...
  5. brightness display

brightness display: I have recently bought a dell inspiron 5570. After about few days its brightness settings are no longer working. It has windows 10 and brightness bar is moving up and down but there is no change in screen brightness. I want to know why and can I rectify it?...
  6. display and brightness

display and brightness: Anyone can help. I have been trying to bring down my screen brightness but in settings I cannot find the bar to lower down the brightness. please tell me a way to solve this problem...
  7. Display Brightness

Display Brightness: Hello.. I have accidentally made some changes in the settings due to which I can no longer change the brightness and the resolution of the display Please help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/display-brightness/303668c8-7973-49b3-aa97-768183a6c9bc
  8. Battery percentage showing wrong.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Battery percentage showing wrong.: When ever i hover over my pointer on my battery icon it's shows 1% extra than it's actual battery percentage. I also try to uninstall the battery drivers but still facing issue....
  9. Display Brightness

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Display Brightness: after the recent Windows 10 update, I cannot control the brightness of my display screen. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-hardware/display-brightness/9d6da9aa-5c09-4279-884b-6be4fa112227
  10. Brightness bar not showing in display module

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Brightness bar not showing in display module: Hi, i have window 10 home 1607 os build 14393.187 64 bit up and running and all drivers and software is updated. i'm visually impaired so i need to adjust the brightness however the brightness bar isn't showing up. i done everything possible to correct, can anyone help...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. screen brightness percentage

2. brightness percentage in windows 10

3. display brightness windows 10 not showing

4. see percentage of brightness on the icon in taskbar,
  5. winsdow 10 display brightness percentage,
  6. windows 10 display brightness percentage,
  7. brightness not showing in display,
  8. windows 10 show display brightness percentage,
  9. notifications show brightness percent,
  10. windows show brightness percent,
  11. windows 10 brightness percentage,
  12. laptop brightness not showing,
  13. show the brightness percentage on taskbar,
  14. windows 10 show screen brightness percentage,
  15. windows 10 percentage of battery and display brightness not shown in battery