Windows 10: DISPLAY BRIGHTNESS

Discus and support DISPLAY BRIGHTNESS in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Why can't I change my laptop's brightness? It seems off after updating.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by ANGELIAN DE CASTRO, Oct 5, 2018.

1. DISPLAY BRIGHTNESS

Why can't I change my laptop's brightness? It seems off after updating.

:)

ANGELIAN DE CASTRO, Oct 5, 2018

2. Problems with the display and brightness

Hello,

Thank you for keeping us updated.

Let’s try with some steps which helps you resolving the issue.

Step 1: I suggest you to update the Display drivers and check
    if it helps you.

Refer: Uninstall, Reinstall or
    update the graphics card drivers

If that doesn't help uninstall and reinstall latest graphic driver from manufacturer's website.

Note: Update all the drivers and also install all the pending updates and check.

Step 2: After installing and Updating refer the below steps to check how to automatically adjust the brightness.

• Press Windows + I keys and select System.
    • Select Display and check the Adjust brightness automatically
    • Restart the machine.
    Keep us informed if the issue is resolved. We are glad to help you further.

Sachin Venkatesh, Oct 5, 2018
  3. Display brightness after Creators Update

The steps that we provided can normally resolve display brightness concern.

If all of the troubleshooting steps did not work, we suggest that you submit feedback in the
    Feedback Hub for our developers to address it and provide you steps to resolve the issue.

Regards.

Ronalene Mat, Oct 5, 2018
  4. DISPLAY BRIGHTNESS

Display Brightness

To address your concern, we suggest that you follow the steps on updating your display driver, provided in the note found on this

link

Let us know the result.

Regards.

Michelle Her, Oct 5, 2018
Thema:

DISPLAY BRIGHTNESS

1. DISPLAY BRIGHTNESS - Similar Threads - DISPLAY BRIGHTNESS

2. When in Citrix Receiver the Volume and Display brightness sliders keep popping up on the...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    When in Citrix Receiver the Volume and Display brightness sliders keep popping up on the...: When in Citrix Receiver the Volume and Display sliders keep popping up on the screen when I move the trackpad.I think it happens most then I sweep the mouse towards the top lever of the screen.This is a new Lenovo Ideapad Pro with Win 11.Doesn't happen when I connect from...
  3. When in Citrix Receiver the Volume and Display brightness sliders keep popping up on the...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    When in Citrix Receiver the Volume and Display brightness sliders keep popping up on the...: When in Citrix Receiver the Volume and Display sliders keep popping up on the screen when I move the trackpad.I think it happens most then I sweep the mouse towards the top lever of the screen.This is a new Lenovo Ideapad Pro with Win 11.Doesn't happen when I connect from...
  4. Is it possible to change display brightness from windows on DESKTOP?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Is it possible to change display brightness from windows on DESKTOP?: Is it possible to change display brightness from windows on DESKTOP? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/is-it-possible-to-change-display-brightness-from/f927f925-8a0e-4628-a6d2-0f8c71fd84ce
  5. Is it possible to change display brightness from windows on DESKTOP?

Is it possible to change display brightness from windows on DESKTOP?: Is it possible to change display brightness from windows on DESKTOP? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/is-it-possible-to-change-display-brightness-from/f927f925-8a0e-4628-a6d2-0f8c71fd84ce
  6. How can i reduce the brightness of my system using the microsoft basic display adapter,...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    How can i reduce the brightness of my system using the microsoft basic display adapter,...: Every time i try updating my graphics driver my screen goes dark with my laptop still on, I use a HP Zbook 17 G3 PC with a Microsoft display adapter, and an Nvidia K3100m 4 GB dedicated graphics card running on Windows 10. I tried reducing my screen brightness but nothing...
  7. How can i reduce the brightness of my system using the microsoft basic display adapter,...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How can i reduce the brightness of my system using the microsoft basic display adapter,...: Every time i try updating my graphics driver my screen goes dark with my laptop still on, I use a HP Zbook 17 G3 PC with a Microsoft display adapter, and an Nvidia K3100m 4 GB dedicated graphics card running on Windows 10. I tried reducing my screen brightness but nothing...
  8. How can i reduce the brightness of my system using the microsoft basic display adapter,...

9. Where's the Slider to adjusst brightness for external display?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Where's the Slider to adjusst brightness for external display?: So, i am running windows 11 22621.1992 on a Desktop PCand i have no idea where's the brightness slider for my external Display Monitor in Windows...
  10. Where's the Slider to adjusst brightness for external display?

Where's the Slider to adjusst brightness for external display?: So, i am running windows 11 22621.1992 on a Desktop PCand i have no idea where's the brightness slider for my external Display Monitor in Windows...