Windows 10: display capabilities fixed in no

Discus and support display capabilities fixed in no in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; hi i have problem with hdr when connect to pc in this situation : tv : samsung js 9000 (2015) vga : nvidia 1060 ( latest driver ) os build:... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by alirafaat, Mar 28, 2019.

1. alirafaat Win User

display capabilities fixed in no

hi

i have problem with hdr when connect to pc

in this situation :

tv : samsung js 9000 (2015)
    vga : nvidia 1060 ( latest driver )
    os build: windows 10 latest build
    hdmi cable : 3 hdmi cable with diferent brand ( made in china )
    nvidia panel : 4:2:2 - 32 bit - 10 bit - limited -30 hrtz

but in windows hd color setting section display capabilities fixed to no and can not change it

https://imgur.com/I59BnaW

:)

alirafaat, Mar 28, 2019
  2. hhg1---01 Win User
    hhg1---01, Mar 28, 2019
  3. STEvil Win User
    Fan control for 4870X2 broken in 1.17

Fixed fan controls yes. Annoying profiles yes. Buggy code yes.

I'd rather just set it and forget it as the feature list of RBE suggested it was capable of doing.

STEvil, Mar 28, 2019
  4. zbook Win User

Programs not working

In post 26 there were steps listed to fix the operating system corruption.
    Are you able to follow them?
    In post 29 was the suggested dism repair command.

zbook, Mar 28, 2019
Thema:

1. display capabilities fixed in no - Similar Threads - display capabilities fixed

2. Is the Microsoft Basic Display Adapter capable of handling multiple screens?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Is the Microsoft Basic Display Adapter capable of handling multiple screens?: I have an older Dell Optiplex 780, I upgraded from Windows 7 to 10 a while back, and upgraded the RAM to 16 Gb a couple years ago. I am using a VGA port for one monitor older and a DP port for the new one. The system will not detect second monitor. I rebooted the system and...
  3. Is the Microsoft Basic Display Adapter capable of handling multiple screens?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Is the Microsoft Basic Display Adapter capable of handling multiple screens?: I have an older Dell Optiplex 780, I upgraded from Windows 7 to 10 a while back, and upgraded the RAM to 16 Gb a couple years ago. I am using a VGA port for one monitor older and a DP port for the new one. The system will not detect second monitor. I rebooted the system and...
  4. Is the Microsoft Basic Display Adapter capable of handling multiple screens?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. FIX Windows - fix the right click and the cut/copy/ paste capability

in Windows 10 Gaming
    FIX Windows - fix the right click and the cut/copy/ paste capability: You could help me by fixing the right click function and returning the highlighting, cutting, copying, and pasting function. You could do this with an update instead of making me search google for what might be bogus advice on what to do in the registry. You could maintain...
  6. FIX Windows - fix the right click and the cut/copy/ paste capability

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    FIX Windows - fix the right click and the cut/copy/ paste capability: You could help me by fixing the right click function and returning the highlighting, cutting, copying, and pasting function. You could do this with an update instead of making me search google for what might be bogus advice on what to do in the registry. You could maintain...
  7. Are Microsoft planning, or capable, of fixing Windows 10, EVER?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Are Microsoft planning, or capable, of fixing Windows 10, EVER?: I've asked Google this already - naturally, a garbled mish mash of utterly useless non-answers appeared. So I'd like to ask the more knowledgeable types on here before I am basically forced to re-install the final version of Windows they made - Windows 7. In the past 3 days...
  8. Bluetooth Capabilities

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Bluetooth Capabilities: My laptop was always Bluetooth compatible but now it says Bluetooth not compatible, what happened? I have tried several suggestions already https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/bluetooth-capabilities/9298f67c-a448-49bc-8590-b2c2cef529f4
  9. Display fix

in Windows 10 Customization
    Display fix: I cannot see the bottom of the information displayed on my screen in several applications. For instance, when using messenger in Facebook there is a bar at the bottom that shows options to add pictures, files, etc. but my display does not go far enough on the bottom to see...
  10. Administrator capability

in Windows 10 Customization
    Administrator capability: I do not have a 'Yes' in the user control box. User and Groups is absent from Computer Management and I have no administrator functions. I have restarted in Safe Mode etc but with no success....

Users found this page by searching for:

1. display capabilities

2. display capabilities is no