Windows 10: display change from color to black and green. How do I get color back?

Discus and support display change from color to black and green. How do I get color back? in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I changed my display. Now it is black and green. I want my color back. How can I do it.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by LyleChristiansen, Jul 19, 2019.

1. display change from color to black and green. How do I get color back?

I changed my display. Now it is black and green. I want my color back. How can I do it.

:)

LyleChristiansen, Jul 19, 2019
  2. Rose Cal Win User

change color

Hi Diane,

Some people find certain text and background color combinations difficult to read, while others prefer to always have a specific color such as white text on a black background. You can modify the background color or picture of your desktop the
    way you want it to be. To address your issue, we suggest that you follow the steps in this
    article on how to properly change the desktop background colors.

Let us know if you need further assistance.

Rose Cal, Jul 19, 2019
  3. frmamun Win User
    Changing Display Color of 5800 Express Music

I can not change the display color of my Nokia 5800 Express Music. Can anyone please suggest me how to change the display color.

frmamun, Jul 19, 2019
  4. display change from color to black and green. How do I get color back?

change desktop background color

Patricia Ray

The answer given below did not solve my problem. I followed the steps given and when I returned to my work screen it was still black, there does not seem anyway to save your changes and color selection.

RAYPATRICIA, Jul 19, 2019
Thema:

display change from color to black and green. How do I get color back?

1. display change from color to black and green. How do I get color back? - Similar Threads - display change color

2. How do I change the color scheme for the display?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I change the color scheme for the display?: Just loaded the latest windows 10, 22H something. The display has a white background with black letters and the highlight color is mauve. I want to change the mauve to something with a little more contrast, but for the life of me I can't find anything in settings that will...
  3. How do I change the color scheme for the display?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do I change the color scheme for the display?: Just loaded the latest windows 10, 22H something. The display has a white background with black letters and the highlight color is mauve. I want to change the mauve to something with a little more contrast, but for the life of me I can't find anything in settings that will...
  4. How do I change the color scheme for the display?

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. Bluetooth Headset do not change color from red to green

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bluetooth Headset do not change color from red to green: The bluetooth is paired and connected but the playback devices allthough shown they are remain in red color. They dont change the color to green when I selected them to default. So no sound!How can I overcome this ?OS : Windows 7 EssentialsThank *** Email address is removed...
  6. Bluetooth Headset do not change color from red to green

Bluetooth Headset do not change color from red to green: The bluetooth is paired and connected but the playback devices allthough shown they are remain in red color. They dont change the color to green when I selected them to default. So no sound!How can I overcome this ?OS : Windows 7 EssentialsThank *** Email address is removed...
  7. Unable to change background color from BLACK and font color from BRIGHT GREEN

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to change background color from BLACK and font color from BRIGHT GREEN: Unable to change background color from BLACK and font color from BRIGHT GREEN. Help please ! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/unable-to-change-background-color-from-black-and/6924619d-8c17-4d9b-a045-4641e3735125
  8. Unable to change background color from BLACK and font color from BRIGHT GREEN

Unable to change background color from BLACK and font color from BRIGHT GREEN: Unable to change background color from BLACK and font color from BRIGHT GREEN. Help please ! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/unable-to-change-background-color-from-black-and/6924619d-8c17-4d9b-a045-4641e3735125
  9. no colors, only shades of gray, How do I get color back

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    no colors, only shades of gray, How do I get color back: no colors https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/no-colors-only-shades-of-gray-how-do-i-get-color/f0d451f7-cbdd-496e-aeb2-d02441053445
  10. desktop display is in graysxcale how to get back to color

in Windows 10 Customization
    desktop display is in graysxcale how to get back to color: desktop display is in graysxcale how to get back to color https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/desktop-display-is-in-graysxcale-how-to-get-back/206394ac-bf73-4855-b644-ec2c10bd7cdd