Windows 10: Display color became oversaturated after a MS account Sync

Discus and support Display color became oversaturated after a MS account Sync in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; [IMG] [ATTACH] In Account>Sync I verified my Microsoft account then I synced settings, after that my Display colors straight up become... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Yung Napier, Jan 11, 2020.

1. Display color became oversaturated after a MS account Sync

Display color became oversaturated after a MS account Sync [​IMG]

Display color became oversaturated after a MS account Sync 66cf51f7-3623-4a8a-888c-f056db9ed61d?upload=true.png

In Account>Sync

I verified my Microsoft account then I synced settings, after that my Display colors straight up become oversaturated no good looking.

Ive searched in google to change back, get into color management, try to set default color profiles, not working, the display is not changing a bit of a color even though im trying with different color profiles i could find in the system. I did perform restarting the computer many times. So please help me fixing this cuz i cannot stand a sight of it, it is more ugly and disgusting to see on the outside than the screenshots ive put in here, so pls save me, this is my one and only device.

Display color became oversaturated after a MS account Sync 7de0b743-b62a-4a4b-8897-ceeec16618cc?upload=true.jpg

:)

Yung Napier, Jan 11, 2020
  2. MaksimD Win User

Windows Photos App - oversaturated colors

No, it is not, I did not use enhance or edit in Photo App.

I am using Sigma Photo Pro to process images, and in Photo app images looks oversaturated.

Old Windows Photo Viewer displays images as is in Sigma Photo Pro.

I want to turn off auto enhance or use default color profile in Photo app.

Any ideas how to do that?

MaksimD, Jan 11, 2020
  3. MaksimD Win User
    Windows Photos App - oversaturated colors

Hi,

Using Windows 10 Photo App to view jpg photos I found it oversaturated.

It is possible to turn off image enhancement for this app or some how correct colors?

PS. Old Windows Photo Viewer - shows correct colors, but I can not open jpg`s from explorer using it.

MaksimD, Jan 11, 2020
  4. Display color became oversaturated after a MS account Sync

Local account installation question

I'm fairly certain that Skip this step was available in 10.0.130 - the workaround in Step 20 (back button) is no longer required.

The currently known, as of 10.0.130, ways to create a Local account sign-in are
    • Skip this step at the MS account creation phase
    • No Internet connection during the install
    • static IP (post# 2 by Fragment) - New (to me anyway)

Slartybart, Jan 11, 2020
Thema:

Display color became oversaturated after a MS account Sync

1. Display color became oversaturated after a MS account Sync - Similar Threads - Display color became

2. Oversaturated colors that get fixed on a new account.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Oversaturated colors that get fixed on a new account.: Hi, I'm on windows 10 and I'm not sure what's causing the imporper colors, at first I noticed some webpages might have redesigned colors, but then I also noticed that a webpage that I made with very distinct colors ws looking very different. I should also note that I'm on a...
  3. Oversaturated colors that get fixed on a new account.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Oversaturated colors that get fixed on a new account.: Hi, I'm on windows 10 and I'm not sure what's causing the imporper colors, at first I noticed some webpages might have redesigned colors, but then I also noticed that a webpage that I made with very distinct colors ws looking very different. I should also note that I'm on a...
  4. Oversaturated colors that get fixed on a new account.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. Laptop display becomes oversaturated when opening most applications

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Laptop display becomes oversaturated when opening most applications: When opening most applications the colours on my screen become very oversaturated and high contrast. When gaming, shadows appear way too black and the blackness and brightness shift as i move around in the game. This doesn't happen while viewing the desktop or when viewing...
  6. Display problems after syncing to OneDrive

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Display problems after syncing to OneDrive: Hi,after syncing my computer to OneDrive, I am left with non descipt icons in all of my folders, especially folders containing photos or blueprints of my scrapbooking software.Does anyone please have a suggestion what I can do to get the view of my photos and templates...
  7. Syncing across two MS accounts?

in Windows 10 Customization
    Syncing across two MS accounts?: HiI seem to have this situation. I've got Collections on my personal MS account - but they're all my business-related items, not my personal ones. I've got a different set of Collections on my work MS365 Business account - but they're all personal items that should be on the...
  8. display became smaller

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    display became smaller: when i updated windows 10 a few days ago and after it restarted the display became smaller and the icons were smaller too. when i launch a game cs:go it has an "engine error". what should i do?...
  9. Colors became washed-out/dull after GPU driver reinstall.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Colors became washed-out/dull after GPU driver reinstall.: I have RTX 2060 GPU and after reinstalling graphics driver a couple times in an attempt to fix black screen issue, my screen colors became washed out... blacks aren't as dark as they were, and colors not as vibrant as before. Everything is dull, including games, desktop, etc....
  10. MS account avatar not syncing with Edge

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    MS account avatar not syncing with Edge: As title says. I use Edge for work related stuff, and my MS account avatar is not showing up in Edge. Im logged in and everything is set to sync. And yup, 24h passed. Any ideas? PS. my avatar is not being updated in other ms apps, including ms office that i use for work....